PDA

View Full Version : Creating a clean computer for UB/pokershare

otter
10-28-2005, 03:20 AM
Does anyone know how to create a clean computer? I have UB uninstalled and haven't played there for over a year and I'd like to sign up on pokershare

TCBSTEVE
10-28-2005, 04:13 AM
Im assuming youre using internet explorer. Go to top of screen, click on tools, then internet options, then delete cookies,delete temp internet files and then clear history. This should do it. You should probably use a different email add. Good luck!!!!

ripdog
10-28-2005, 12:31 PM
I had a question about removing poker site skins answered in a thread a while back. Here is the link:

How do I delete these (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=techhelp&Number=3710986&Fo rum=f34&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=3710986& Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=235&daterange=1&new erval=1&newertype=m&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev= #Post3710986)

When I go back to poker sites now they don't recognize me as a registered player. You might also want to go to the start menu, settings, control panel, then add/remove programs to get rid of the leftovers.

otter
10-28-2005, 01:24 PM
Thanks, however that didn't work....unless I'm supposed to restart my computer after I clean the registry. I searched for pokershare and ultimatebet and deleted everything that had to do w/ them and no luck. There is one file called ultimatehistory, but I don't know what it is so I'm not going to get rid of it. Any other suggestions?

This works for party, but not ub/pokershare

ripdog
10-28-2005, 02:47 PM
It didn't work for me the first try either, then I went back in and found other poker stuff in the registry. Now when I go to UB they don't recognize me as having had an account there. I rebooted and the stuff was gone. The files that you need to get rid of will be obvious.

ripdog
10-28-2005, 03:06 PM
Oh yeah, I think you'll have to get rid of ultimatehistory to clear the program.