PDA

View Full Version : Question about SNGPT

10-28-2005, 01:36 AM
How do you get your hand history from you email to the SNGPT. I tried copy and pasting the history from the email to wordpad and put it on SNGPT by clicking file>open tournament, then selecting the wordpad document, but it wouldn' let me do it. what am i doing wrong. thanks guys, i know i might be getting annoying but i really appreciate everyone's help...

10-28-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How do you get your hand history from you email to the SNGPT. I tried copy and pasting the history from the email to wordpad and put it on SNGPT by clicking file>open tournament, then selecting the wordpad document, but it wouldn' let me do it. what am i doing wrong. thanks guys, i know i might be getting annoying but i really appreciate everyone's help...

[/ QUOTE ]

I just open it straight from where it's stored the hard drive to begin with.

10-28-2005, 01:39 AM
Oh, where do you mean hard drive, what do I have to do to get it to my SNGPT. I'm a bit computer illiterate so some detail would be of help

eastbay
10-28-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How do you get your hand history from you email to the SNGPT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't bother. Just take it directly from the HandHistory folder in your Party folder.

eastbay

10-28-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, where do you mean hard drive, what do I have to do to get it to my SNGPT. I'm a bit computer illiterate so some detail would be of help

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably something like:

C:\Program Files\Party Poker\HandHistory\

or similar for PokerStars. You may have to turn it on in the software first, though (the site, not SNGPT).

microbet
10-28-2005, 03:10 AM
BTW, that feature is very very nice. Great idea.

10-28-2005, 03:25 AM
Not an answer to the particular question, but I only get like 1/3 of the histories/summaries that I play sent to me. Anybody know what would cause this? I tried calling Party but there was a minor communication gap (imagine that).

rbear
10-28-2005, 03:40 AM
who cares? it's on your hard drive anyways