PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions about paradise bonus

Jett Rink
10-28-2005, 12:25 AM
First off why don't they e-mail you about it or are you supposed to find out about on this site?

Second and more importantly can I withdraw $400 tonight and deposit it back Monday and get the bonus or is this against the rules?

It would seem blatantly obvious that I'm bonus whoring if I did that but does it matter?

Thanks

Thythe
10-28-2005, 12:37 AM
They'll probably send an e-mail eventually. We just figure it out before most people. Read the Terms and Conditions...usually there's a period that you can't withdraw in and be eligible.

midwestkc
10-28-2005, 11:07 AM
I got an E-mail in my inbox this morning.

kiddj
10-28-2005, 11:10 AM
If your email has a spam or junk mail filter, the email could be going to a "junk" file (unless you change the settings).

MrMon
10-28-2005, 11:26 AM
I got my email yesterday.

Traditionally, I've been able to withdraw and redeposit in about 24 hours with no problem. Of course, that was when I only played there instead of whoring, but I didn't have any trouble doing it. Your mileage may vary.

(The one thing that may happen is if you try to withdraw today, they may delay the withdrawal until after the bonus period. Withdrawals do get slower during bonus periods.)

Maulik
10-28-2005, 12:28 PM
if I am making my first deposit, can i do so for the $50 or is there a $100 code? I've already created my acconut...

&&

do the halloween bonus?