PDA

View Full Version : stuck in sioux city

DrunkIrish05
10-27-2005, 10:06 PM
So i'm stuck in sioux city for 2 more weeks for work, and so far I've found nothing to do (I honestly haven't really looked either). Anyone have any ideas of how to entertain in this awful excuse of a city? I'm staying in a Fairfield and there's not even a workout room here. Just looking for anything to do.

10-27-2005, 10:12 PM
Local dive bars are awesome. I got stuck in Danville, IL bailing a friend out of jail, for a coupe of days (his car was impounded), we had a killer time mixing it up with the locals.

DrunkIrish05
10-27-2005, 10:15 PM
haha I'm originally from a little farm town right outside of danville and spent time in the vermillion county jail (in danville) when i was in high school, small world.

Anyways, that's a good idea, I've been sitting at the applebee's and outback bars for dinner and a few drinks after work, but the atmosphere is awful at those places.

10-27-2005, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
haha I'm originally from a little farm town right outside of danville and spent time in the vermillion county jail (in danville) when i was in high school, small world.

Anyways, that's a good idea, I've been sitting at the applebee's and outback bars for dinner and a few drinks after work, but the atmosphere is awful at those places.

[/ QUOTE ]

You ever hit up the strip club, thats behind the trailer park, with the guy on the "front porch" toting a shot gun? We did. Awesome.