PDA

View Full Version : Deposit Bonus for Poker Stars?

iMcompliKted
10-27-2005, 09:45 PM
Opened an account, but have never made a real money deposit. Any initial deposit bonus code at Stars?

playersare
10-27-2005, 09:52 PM
no initial bonus.

iMcompliKted
10-27-2005, 10:17 PM
/images/graemlins/frown.gif Figured as much.

Thanks for letting me know.

pzhon
10-28-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Opened an account, but have never made a real money deposit. Any initial deposit bonus code at Stars?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't recall ever seeing an initial deposit bonus for PokerStars. However, you are eligible for a "reload" bonus on your first deposit. The last 6 reload bonuses have expired 3/17, 5/10, 6/2, 7/28, 9/8, and 10/16. I'd expect to see another reload bonus in late November, probably 20% up to $120.

Rasputin
10-31-2005, 11:30 AM
Moving this from another thread in another forum.

[ QUOTE ]
do they have them roughly every month?

[/ QUOTE ]

The reload history is here. (http://bonuswhores.com/reload-history.php)

They seem to do one roughly every month and a half.

They did seven last year and only six so far this year. They're probably going to want to have one right before the Bahamas tournament, which is in early January.

I'm revising my best guess to anywhere from mid November to mid December.

joeski19
10-31-2005, 11:35 AM
Sort of the same situation. I opened an account about 8 or more months ago. Never deposited money, and ended up deleteing the software. Do I have to email them and get my old user name/password or can I just DL'd it again and sign up as a new user?

Rasputin
10-31-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sort of the same situation. I opened an account about 8 or more months ago. Never deposited money, and ended up deleteing the software. Do I have to email them and get my old user name/password or can I just DL'd it again and sign up as a new user?

[/ QUOTE ]

Try support@pokerstars.com

Signing up as a new user would probably irk someone.