PDA

View Full Version : SNG PT

10-27-2005, 08:56 PM
Hey guys, Ive been looking for 20 minutes around the posts, searchign the software forum for how to exactly do SNGS ON pokertracker and i checked bet-the-pot.com. Im not sure. I did that autotimer, and It says that mysummarys have not been loaded when i open up tournament stats what does this mean? lol please help

Hendricks433
10-27-2005, 08:59 PM
go to PT's web site and go to the Forum.

10-27-2005, 08:59 PM
ok thanks alot!

splashpot
10-27-2005, 09:00 PM
It means you need to request the tournament summaries from whatever site you played at. Then load them into PT.

Simplistic
10-27-2005, 09:17 PM
i play at party, i manually enter the tourneys but the hands are loaded using auto-grab

10-28-2005, 12:38 AM
hmm guys. I checked those forums. I've checked everything..And it keeps messnig up
Like i deleted all of my hand histories to start fresh today after 1000 20+2 SNGS with a 18% ROI, today i decided to restart fresh because im 8 tabling so i deleted all the hand hisotires. I have this auto thing going. it says i need to send summaries to email is this true everyhand????? help please thanks

splashpot
10-28-2005, 12:43 AM
Where are you playing?

Bluff Daddy
10-28-2005, 12:45 AM
why dont you just have them emailed then?

SammyKid11
10-28-2005, 12:48 AM
Here's what you do:

1) Setup an e-mail account that PokerTracker will read from (like an e-mail account from your high-speed provider). If I were you, I'd make sure to only use this e-mail account for poker.
2) Change your e-mail address at Party Poker to this dedicated address.
3) Open PT, go to Utilities, then Pop3 Email Setup. Under server name, you're typing the mail server for your e-mail provider (ie - mail.comcast.net). Fill out the rest of the form with your User Name (ie - if your email address is dicktard@comcast.net, your User Name would simply be "dicktard"). Fill in the password to that account as well.
4) When you bust out (or finish first) at the end of each SnG on Party, a window will pop up asking if you'd like the Tournament Summary sent to you. Each and every time, answer Yes.
5) To load the tournament summaries/hand histories into PT...open PT, then select File, then Import Hand Histories/Tournament Summaries, then click on Check Pop3 E-Mail. Once you've done this, a menu will appear asking which summaries you want to import. I have all of the menu options checked (to automatically load all summaries found, to automatically delete e-mails once they've been imported, and to save the manual hand histories to a certain folder which I've specified). Then you simply click Import (or whatever the button is), and it does it.

Best of luck.

10-28-2005, 12:55 AM
oh awsome...Thanks alot...Yea i wasnt sure if thats what you had to do cause it seemed kind of retarded lol...Isnt that kind of a pain....Is it a good idea I bought poker Tracker, how is it going to Benefit my SNG play now....Thanks...Damn gotta restart..1 question...why doesnt it work like SNG tracker where it auotomatically gets from hard drive thats so much easier...just lcick a button

splashpot
10-28-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
why doesnt it work like SNG tracker where it auotomatically gets from hard drive thats so much easier

[/ QUOTE ]
It does if you play at Party.

10-28-2005, 01:00 AM
hmmmmmm....I DO PLAY AT PARTY!!! LOL HOW DO I MAKE IT WORK!!!! AHHHHH

splashpot
10-28-2005, 01:01 AM
Leave the window open until the SNG finishes.

10-28-2005, 01:04 AM
ok...Ya i've been doing that...But I have 168 players in my database and it keep importaning hands, but it only shose 1 tournament when i go to my name......i dont get it...sorry for beinga total pain in the ass this software is hard as hell to use....I've played around 25 tournaments in the last 2 hours...None of them show up...Just more hands and players in my database, only 1 tournaments, win rate or buyins just one tournament shows up

EDIT: If anyone can help me out, I can send you screenshots of what im doing...Im not sure...This really doesnt make sense?? ? ?

splashpot
10-28-2005, 01:07 AM
Dude, it's really not that hard. If you import all the hands from a SNG, you don't need the summary. Go through the PT help files. They're remarkably detailed.

10-28-2005, 01:09 AM
ok...Ill check them out one more time and start from the beginging onece again...ill keep u guys updated since u probably CARE SO MUCH...lol

tigerite
10-28-2005, 05:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Leave the window open until the SNG finishes.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not even necessary anymore.. just make sure it's running throughout the SNG til you close the table, you'll miss out the fact that DonkStanzee finished in 4th place when you bust out 5th, but who cares about that.

Nick-Zack
10-28-2005, 09:55 AM
Make sure you have the latest update from PT. For the last few weeks, PT figures out the summaries for you. There is no need to get the emailed summary unless you want to see how everyone finishes, your stats will update by themselves.

tigerite
10-28-2005, 09:56 AM
That's what I said /images/graemlins/confused.gif

adam5206
10-31-2005, 11:06 AM
Is there any way to get it to rate the players?

tigerite
10-31-2005, 11:08 AM
No.. that's up to you.

adam5206
10-31-2005, 11:22 AM
will it keep stats on the other players though?

stupidsucker
10-31-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no there are other programs for that.

try poker tracker, and also get pokerace to go along with it.

splashpot
10-31-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no there are other programs for that.

try poker tracker, and also get pokerace to go along with it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you even read the thread? This thread IS about poker tracker. And yes, it will keep track of stats for other players if you want it to.

tigerite
10-31-2005, 11:56 AM
Yes it does keep stats up to a point, obviously if you close a table after you bust out it will not keep track of any they play after that point. Auto rate is just for ring games though, and doesn't work for tournaments. It's something Pat is bugged about often /images/graemlins/grin.gif