PDA

View Full Version : Is David Spade Chris Farley's "Puff Daddy"

lautzutao
10-27-2005, 08:02 PM
I'm sick of seeing this guy. He was never that funny, we just tolerated him because he was around Farley. Yes or no?

newhizzle
10-27-2005, 08:10 PM
i used to think he was funny, but he sucks now, there are definate similarities in his relationship to farleys and puffys to biggie, like they were just around and noone really wanted them there, except puffy was the manager and controlled whether he was in the videos or not, but you make a good point, they are both pretty much useless now without the fat guys who people actually wanted to see

miajag81
10-27-2005, 08:12 PM
I think he's funny. I thought Farley was funny too, but not the comedy god some people seem to think he was. The "fat awkward guy" routine got old after a while.

Tron
10-27-2005, 08:31 PM
Puff Daddy was actually a resonably large factor in Biggie's success. David Spade just sucks.

10-27-2005, 09:02 PM
He came to my school years ago for a show and hung out with my fraternity afterwards. Overall, we all thought he was a dick.

Sponger15SB
10-27-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He came to my school years ago for a show and hung out with my fraternity afterwards. Overall, we all thought he was a dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did this suprise you?

He plays a dick in every role he has ever played.

Also, David Spade has always been funny.

Eurotrash
10-27-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, David Spade has always been funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree with this; I'm a big Spade fan as well as a Farley fan

USCSigma1097
10-27-2005, 09:15 PM
This is a blatant hijack...

But Ryan Cabrera is a member of my fraternity. He called all of the chapters in the south and said that he would play a free concert to raise money if we paid for his travel to get to there.

Anywho, he came to Columbia and played a shitty concert. Afterward he and his manager were on our hall afterward drinking where his manager proceeded to talk [censored] to the shortest guy in our fraternity. Unfortunately for the manager, we call the guy andro because all he does is beat ass.

After beating the manager's ass, he walked down our hall scremaing "WHERE IN THE @#!$ IS CABRERA??? HE #$@%ING DEAD."
Cabrera was in a room with the door locked, probably crying.

Funniest damn thing i've ever seen.

Sigma

Tron
10-27-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Puff Daddy was actually a resonably large factor in Biggie's success. David Spade just sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nevermind, I momentarily forgot about Joe Dirt. David Spade is awesome.

Blarg
10-27-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sick of seeing this guy. He was never that funny, we just tolerated him because he was around Farley. Yes or no?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the same way I feel about it.