PDA

View Full Version : Newbie: What does it mean to be a perfect pushbot???

10-27-2005, 07:36 PM
I have read some posts on here about playing perfect pushbot poker, but what does that exactly mean...I just recently attained the SNGPT and have been playing around with it, does it mean that you push everytime its +Ev to do so on the bubble? also, what is the minimum amount of +EV needed to make a push? +.2,+.5? what? I am slowly getting the hang of it, but just need to to tie up a few loose ends...if there's any good posts you could link me too i would also appreciate that...thanks

splashpot
10-27-2005, 07:53 PM
It just refers to the basic strategy of only pushing or folding towards the later part of a SNG. It's what most of us do at low buyins.

pooh74
10-27-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It just refers to the basic strategy of only pushing or folding towards the later part of a SNG. It's what most of us do at low buyins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speak for yourself...I'm all about finesse

10-27-2005, 07:58 PM
I'm aware of that, i guess my question is, how much +EV do you need to push, +.5, +.2, what?

pooh74
10-27-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm aware of that, i guess my question is, how much +EV do you need to push, +.5, +.2, what?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think generally anything +.5 or better is good.

Slim Pickens
10-27-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify, +0.5% of the prize pool.

pooh74
10-27-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify, +0.5% of the prize pool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think/hope he realized that.