PDA

View Full Version : please help for HUD

noddyholder
10-27-2005, 07:10 PM
I am an idiot when it comes to computers. I have just downloaded the HUD thing so I can see players statistics while I'm playing. It says to configure for party, but I have no idea how to do this. Something about going to preferences?
How do I do this please?

OrcaDK
10-27-2005, 07:13 PM
Have you considered going to the website where you downloaded the HUD software, maybe even to look at the very good tutorials?

PokerAce
10-27-2005, 07:24 PM
Yes, please read the tutorial here:

http://pokeracesoftware.com/hud/tutorial.php

If after you read the tutorial you still have questions, please make a post on the PokerAce Software forums. I'll be glad to help you out.

noddyholder
I did but I still couldn't figure it out. It said something about going to preferences. How do I go to that? I am clueless. Where do I go to preferences?

PokerAce
[ QUOTE ]
I did but I still couldn't figure it out. It said something about going to preferences. How do I go to that? I am clueless. Where do I go to preferences?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have PA Hud open, go to the Options menu and choose Preferences.

noddyholder
10-27-2005, 07:36 PM
I didn't have HUD open that's how clueless I am. I opened and some numbers came up on the table I was playing. I will be back on the computer in about an hour and a half to try agian. Thanks for your help.