PDA

View Full Version : Instant Paradise cashouts?. Way to go Paradise!.(Bonus info).

Baulucky
10-27-2005, 06:48 PM
Faster than Stars cashouts. I received a low 5 figure cashout almost instantly.

They also have a 25% $100 10x reload this weekend:

Dear TAG MOFO:

No tricks, only treats this Halloween here in Paradise!

Don't miss your chance to cash in on this 3 day, 25% deposit bonus. From Saturday, October 29th at 12:01am EDT to Monday, October 31st at 11:59pm PST, you'll receive a 25% bonus (maximum bonus is $100) on any purchase made here at Paradise Poker.

When you make your deposit, be sure to enter TREAT in the bonus code field to get your 25% bonus. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.

Looking for a spooky tournament to play? Check out the Monday night "FOOTBALL" tournament. This $100,000 guaranteed tournament is set to play Halloween night (October 31st) at 8pm EST. Buy-in is only $150. Satellites are running now.

All of us here at Paradise wish everyone a Happy Halloween.

Sincerely,

Steve
Online Marketing Manager
ParadisePoker.com

Recliner
10-27-2005, 07:49 PM
Its been a long time for Paradise. I'm looking forward to doing this one as Paradise is where I started.

SoftcoreRevolt
10-27-2005, 07:58 PM
Now if only hands on Paradise played as fast as the cashouts.

csuf_gambler
10-27-2005, 09:15 PM
is this for everyone? i didn't get an email

radar5
10-27-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is this for everyone? i didn't get an email

[/ QUOTE ]

10-27-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Faster than Stars cashouts. I received a low 5 figure cashout almost instantly.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this new? Neteller cashouts from Paradise have been the worst I've seen, and one reason I haven't been keen on going back there, but I might give them another chance if they've fixed them.

radar5
10-28-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Is this new? Neteller cashouts from Paradise have been the worst I've seen, and one reason I haven't been keen on going back there, but I might give them another chance if they've fixed them.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMHO they have always benn pretty good. Cashout of Pacific once, just once, and you will see what I mean.

10-28-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IMHO they have always benn pretty good. Cashout of Pacific once, just once, and you will see what I mean.

[/ QUOTE ]
Paradise was taking about three days to do a Neteller cashout.

Problem was, their cashout screen and confirmation e-mail tell you how they cash out to Neteller within 24 hours. When the 48-hour mark came and went, I sent an e-mail to support, and they informed me that the cashout screen was wrong and 72 hours is the minimum.

Okay, their support FIRST told me how many hands I have to play to qualify for the million-dollar freeroll (ESL support grunts). I re-asked and got the 72-hour statement.