PDA

View Full Version : Cool Guys

Indiana
10-27-2005, 04:49 PM
Just wondered from the cool guys where u got it from. Me, myself, I've always had to flash the greenbacks to get the ladies, but I take it there are a couple of really cool guys in here who just got it like that. Does this lady-charming quality come naturally or did you have to work at it. You know, I've seen photos where guys are just hangin out and the ladies are all over them. I know these guys must have a cool quality that I don't have because they're broke and got no real ambitions in life. I'm really missing something. The ladies don't like Indy, they just want his $$.

Indy

B Dids
10-27-2005, 04:52 PM
I would wager that it's less about what other guys possess that you don't and more about the fact that you've given every indication of being a utter jackass and most folk are actually non shitty human beings?

Indiana
10-27-2005, 04:54 PM
The other day a guy posted this pic in the 1 table forum. This is the kind of guy I am speaking of:

http://hometown.aol.com/pimpen82/images/2girls%20kissing%20me.jpg

I mean, this guy prolly couldnt spell his own name and look at these chicks. This is a special gene that god that Indy cannot obtain.

Indy

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-27-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would wager that it's less about what other guys possess that you don't and more about the fact that you've given every indication of being a utter jackass and most folk are actually non shitty human beings?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the angle I was going to go with, as well.

RunDownHouse
10-27-2005, 04:55 PM
Paging sublime. Sublime to the courtesy phone, please.

BottlesOf
10-27-2005, 04:56 PM
I'm not a cool guy /images/graemlins/frown.gif, but I'm not a huge dork either. When it comes to ladies, you just gotta feel it and be confident. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Indiana
10-27-2005, 04:56 PM
That's not it. I may be a jackass at times, but not usually. Actually, most people like me in life. I just troll a little around here. Obviously, I don't go up to chicks and act like a troll. I try hard but I just don't have it. There is something that these guys must learn growing up that Indy never achieved.

Indy

daryn
10-27-2005, 04:58 PM
personality baby.

jakethebake
I am the anti-cool, which makes me cool.

Voltron87
[ QUOTE ]
Paging sublime. Sublime to the white courtesy phone, please.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

op- you sound like a miserable human being. fix that.

IndieMatty
10-27-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's not it. I may be a jackass at times, but not usually. Actually, most people like me in life. I just troll a little around here. Obviously, I don't go up to chicks and act like a troll. I try hard but I just don't have it. There is something that these guys must learn growing up that Indy never achieved.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave me the [censored] out of this. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

10-27-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is something that these guys must learn growing up that Indy never achieved.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they learned to not refer to themselves in the third person.

[censored]
10-27-2005, 05:00 PM
I'll probably take some criticism for this one as its a judgement call at best but I guess all I can provide is deal with it.

B Dids
10-27-2005, 05:00 PM
The answer to this question lies mostly inside the cup in that one girl's hand and the fact that these girls might be strippers.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The ladies don't like Indy, they just want his $$.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a real problem when you can't even work up the nerve to ask hookers about theri services.

Voltron87
i know this is overhyped and everyone says it, but just be yourself. dont try to be cool or impress people, this is always transparent and never works. if you are a worthwhile person to be around, ie funny, intelligent, etc, the rest follows. treat people well.

IndieMatty
[ QUOTE ]
I'll probably take some criticism for this one as its a judgement call at best but I guess all I can provide is deal with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What more do you need then the OP to state "I troll here"?

I approve of this.

B Dids
10-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Man- I'm starting to wonder if this was actually some high level sarcasm.

This is from the homepage that contained the image posted earlier. Is this guy really a poster on this site?

[ QUOTE ]
Coolest Page Eva
About Me
I live in boring ass bakersfield. I like to party, drink, meet girls. Im 21 and my birthday is on april fools day. If u knew then u would know april fools day fits me perfect. Im very outspoken and if I like or dislike u ill be sure to let u know!

My Interests
I like to play basketball but hardly have time to do it.. I like all kinds of music such as kid rock, limp bizkitbit a little bit of everything

[/ QUOTE ]

MonkeeMan
10-27-2005, 05:13 PM
http://www.cadburyadams.com/images/brands/mints/certs_coolmint/product_pack3.gif

Dominic
10-27-2005, 05:15 PM
that is all.

Sheepscot
10-27-2005, 05:18 PM
Did your wife kick you out? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=techhelp&Number=3771335&Fo rum=f34&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=3771335& Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=14835&daterange=1&n ewerval=1&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&bodypre v=#Post3771335)

Never mind, I see that you can't answer me /images/graemlins/grin.gif

DarrenX
10-27-2005, 05:40 PM
I was a pretty gawky, awkward kid growing up, so I had to develop a personality to compensate. After discovering the gym, Accutane, and fashion tips from a female friend, it all fell into place.

The tough part is getting your foot in the door... but once you have success it breeds success, just like a poker heater. And when you're seen with good-looking women, good-looking women want you.

And 5-8 beers- perfect level of confidence/cockiness. Good luck.

10-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Go to your local strip club, pay a hot lady to accompany you to your local club. If women see you with a hot chick/friend they will want a piece.

sublime
10-27-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Go to your local strip club, pay a hot lady to accompany you to your local club. If women see you with a hot chick/friend they will want a piece.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok George

10-27-2005, 05:54 PM
I learned this from that Seinfeld episode. The one where George had that photo of his dead fiance.

Blarg
10-27-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!! I don't know if you're right or not or what the beef is between you, but this is one of the most hilarious answers to a post I've seen in some time. And the fact that it's the very first response makes it even funnier.

OOT -- A Place for Caring.

Blarg
10-27-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

There's your problem. Trying hard is for the gym, the diet, and the job.

If you try hard, that signals you think you're taking a step up. Everyone wants to at least break even or take a step up. So if you show her you think she's such a step above you that you have to try hard(as opposed to just being yourself and enjoying it, come what may), you're automatically alerting a chick who may have thought a lot of you, or could at least be convinced to do so, that she's not getting a step up with you, she's going a step down. Going a step down is not at least breaking even, and many chicks have absurd ideas about how much above breaking even they really deserve, given what they've got and who they are. Play up to a girl and you've informed her you're a step backward and she can treat you like a dog, and the exact opposite of the step up she would like and may believe she deserves, no matter how bizarre that belief.

Always make people feel they are getting at least their money's worth, if not a bargain. If you sell yourself at fire sale prices, nobody's going to want you unless it's to abuse the hell out of you. Even if you get someplace with a girl by trying hard, you don't want it to be because she said to herself, "Oh well, I'm hating life anyway. Maybe it's time I settled for less."

10-27-2005, 07:20 PM
no. Im sorry. the answer to all this is on his page that was quoted earlier.

he listens to kid rock and limpbizket.... nuff fckin said.

phixxx
10-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Maybe, just maybe, if you stop being hidiously ugly, girls will like you.

Cumulonimbus
10-27-2005, 08:54 PM
I didn't read the rest of the posts, but here's the rough guidelines I'd recommend for a start...

Make her laugh
Make her feel special
Make her know you're really not that interested in her
(Balancing the previous two is an art.)

Those are the basics. Everything else is just a spinoff of them. Your whole thought process should be how to get her to feel attraction towards you, not friendship or connection or anything. That comes later. Happy hunting.

phil_ivey_fan
10-27-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The other day a guy posted this pic in the 1 table forum. This is the kind of guy I am speaking of:

http://hometown.aol.com/pimpen82/images/2girls%20kissing%20me.jpg

I mean, this guy prolly couldnt spell his own name and look at these chicks. This is a special gene that god that Indy cannot obtain.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

just another guy with hot sisters. be yourself.

Blarg
10-27-2005, 08:57 PM
Those are definitely hard to overcome.

RRRRICK
10-27-2005, 08:59 PM
Lets face it guys who are reasonably good looking have an advantage. They get more initial interest from women because they first and foremost approve of what they see.

I woman will at very least give a good looking guy the time of day.

But it only gets the door ajar, you still need to be able to string some sort of a sentence together.

I think confidence is attractive to women, they want to feel like you've got your chit together and the more you actually do have your chit together the better you will do.

If we are talking about real relationships and not just getting laid think about this

You can't expect someone to love you if you don't love yourself.

Sure no one has a perfect life but if you are happy with most aspects of your life whether it be your career path, your friends, family etc you will project an air of confidence and contentment which women I believe are attracted to.

Of course some men take this to far and confidence turns to arrogance then your ahole, but they still get laid.

10-27-2005, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
be yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Worst advice ever. Find out what the girl wants in a man and then be that person. Confidence is the best thing to have with women.

10-27-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
be yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Worst advice ever. Find out what the girl wants in a man and then be that person. Confidence is the best thing to have with women.

[/ QUOTE ]

My sarcasm meter is busted. Are you serious or not? You cant be serious can you?

10-27-2005, 10:05 PM
Imagine this senario. If being shy, introverted, and a loner is yourself (I used to be these things), then you're exhibiting qualities that most women don't find attractive. Then think of this. You're talking to some smokin' hot chick and you ask her what she is looking for in a man, and she tells you she wants a confident, secure, and trustworthy guy, if you exhibit those qualities that she wants in a guy, she will notice and probably respond by becoming attracted to you. It's not like you must change your whole life, just be like it with her. If we act like the losers we really are we are either going to get women that are losers too or no women at all. From past experiences being a loser usually means nobody at all.

10-27-2005, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Imagine this senario. If being shy, introverted, and a loner is yourself (I used to be these things), then you're exhibiting qualities that most women don't find attractive. Then think of this. You're talking to some smokin' hot chick and you ask her what she is looking for in a man, and she tells you she wants a confident, secure, and trustworthy guy, if you exhibit those qualities that she wants in a guy, she will notice and probably respond by becoming attracted to you. It's not like you must change your whole life, just be like it with her. If we act like the losers we really are we are either going to get women that are losers too or no women at all. From past experiences being a loser usually means nobody at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try not being a loser in the first place, instead of "acting" like you arent. It does wonders for the psyche.
If you really think of yourself as a loser and feel the need to act like you arent to impress girls, you have a problem that will manifest itself later, or in a different situation.

ethan
10-27-2005, 10:20 PM
Looking good helps. Money helps. Duh. But, beyond that.

Y'know, I had a bunch of stuff typed out, but I'm going to skip it and just say that you should wait for the next Ask Dominic. I've consistently ended up with women more attractive than I am, but I'm nowhere near as qualified as he is on the subject.

10-27-2005, 10:35 PM
How many girls do you think would be attracted to the poeple on this board if they knew how much time we spent here? I guess I'm not saying were losers, I don't think we're losers here at all since I think lots of people here are very smart and have funny things to say, but I would avoid telling a woman that I do things that they would consider nerdy. I used to think I was a loser, and that was my problem. Once I finally gained confidence in myself and my looks it did do wonders like you said. I'm not saying I'm getting super hot chicks but I can get decent chicks and it isn't very much trouble with the proper effort. Women are after more than looks in men if you believe that, and if you exhibit the qualities they want in a man....then you will probably be in.

10-27-2005, 10:49 PM
Let's face it, its a tough task making yourself desirable by women. Just spend the money for a hooker. By the way, this is a good post. Did the OP get banned for starting this thread???

MonkeeMan
10-27-2005, 10:51 PM
This has gone on long enough. I'll reveal the secret that will have the girls following you home.

Get into a conversation with the ho of choice, have a drink, relax a bit, and then ask her "can you do this?" as you proceed to touch the tip of your nose with your tongue. Gold.

10-27-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Imagine this senario. If being shy, introverted, and a loner is yourself (I used to be these things)

[/ QUOTE ]

So how did you change? seems kind of hard to do with a shy, introverted personality

Clarkmeister
10-28-2005, 12:45 AM
I'll never know how he lasted as long as he did.

RRRRICK
10-28-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This has gone on long enough. I'll reveal the secret that will have the girls following you home.

Get into a conversation with the ho of choice, have a drink, relax a bit, and then ask her "can you do this?" as you proceed to touch the tip of your nose with your tongue. Gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose they just fall backward off there chair legs spread yelling eat me eat me!!!

jokerthief
10-28-2005, 01:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What, no trademark? Weak.

Clarkmeister
10-28-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

slam dunk

Luv2DriveTT
10-28-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
personality baby.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/ElDrising.gif

before - after.

Its all about charisma. Are you a leader, or a follower?

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

AngryCola
10-28-2005, 01:12 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/AngryCola/03.jpg