PDA

View Full Version : Is this girl worth it?

10-27-2005, 03:54 PM
I'm going abroad next semester and just started hanging out with a great girl. She is a senior and will have graduated by the time I get back. She's totally great-- funny, smart, pretty, and mostly what I think I'd like to find in a girl. She just got out of a serious (two year) relationship and seems pretty upset about what happened with the guy (he was a real jerk).

So what's my play? Here is another interesting part of this-- she's a virgin. She dated this guy for like two years and they never had sex. Her dad is a minister. We've had some interested conversations about this topic and I guess I'm a little baffled by the whole thing. Should I just keep letting her cook for me and have a great time without anything romantic happening? What do you people think?

diebitter
10-27-2005, 03:56 PM
http://www.happyhunter.com/wwfd.jpg

asofel
Ask Dominic

imported_The Vibesman
Worth what?

DeathbySuckout
10-27-2005, 03:58 PM
I opened this thread to see a picture of some hot chick, not a bunch of words and crap.

If it's only one semester and you like her and obviously can TRUST her, stick with her.

LLL

ok, worth is maybe a bad word. but what's the play here? can i really just hang out with someone I'm attracted to and not try anything? is it a dick move not to want to get with her because it wouldn't involve sex?

dcasper70
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/dcasper70/needpics.gif

samjjones
10-27-2005, 03:59 PM
I usually stick a toe in to get an idea of the water temp before I jump into a pool.

10-27-2005, 04:01 PM
posting a picture of some girl that I like onto a website full of degenerate gamblers feels like the worst play right now.

she'll be long gone by the time i get back from being abroad

istewart
10-27-2005, 04:02 PM
No way can you start a thread like this without pics.

samjjones
10-27-2005, 04:03 PM
Much like Bill Laimbeer, you are in perfect position for the rebound.

jaydub
10-27-2005, 04:03 PM
You barely know her and you've already put her on such a pedestal. That is not good.

Bluffoon
10-27-2005, 04:06 PM
No

diebitter
10-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Try this for size (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3540353&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1)

MrTrik
10-27-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
posting a picture of some girl that I like onto a website full of degenerate gamblers feels like the worst play right now.

she'll be long gone by the time i get back from being abroad

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd keep hangin with her and bang her at first chance. Your departure might be just the right thing for her. She knows she can bang you and she'll be ready for a father worthy guy when it happens. She's probably nervous about eventually finding that guy and being a virgin with no experience sexually. I bet she sees you as a safe play for now.

PITTM
10-27-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Worth what?

[/ QUOTE ]

best point made in this thread. youre not gonna hit it, are you gonna wait till you marry her? :P

rj

Phoenix1010
10-27-2005, 04:10 PM
Chances are she's crazy. Why? Because every girl is crazy until they prove otherwise, and you haven't known her long enough to be sure. You don't want to miss out on all that foreign strange for a crazy girl, do you?

4_2_it
10-27-2005, 04:11 PM
You are rebound man and your target is a virgin. You can do better than this. Of course, if you hate sex, you have found nirvana.

jakethebake
Is this girl worth what? You didn't really even tell us very much about her. Also, see the Ask Dominic thread.

She's assss coooooooooldd asssssss ice

sublime
10-27-2005, 04:13 PM
you used the term 'going abroad' twice in this thread AND are contemplating having a relationship of some sort with a virgin?

[censored], how is this guy not banned yet?

sublime
10-27-2005, 04:16 PM
also:

She just got out of a serious (two year) relationship

+

she's a virgin

=

the guy (he was a real jerk). no [censored]?

deacsoft
10-27-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...just started hanging out with a great girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to stop reading here because it's seems you may have not yet realized something yet.

They all seem great at first.

bosoxfan
10-27-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I opened this thread to see a picture of some hot chick, not a bunch of words and crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was great

TiK
10-27-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But the best play is to ask these same degenerates for advice on life?

I think a pic is not that fargone a request. This is definitely something that would have an influence on you, as I think if the girl were FUGLY, you wouldn't even be asking this question...

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

diebitter
10-27-2005, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're missing out on some crackerjack rating advice, you know.

pokerdirty
pics or [censored]

you choose. you decide.

SoloAJ
[ QUOTE ]
also:

+

she's a virgin

=

[/ QUOTE ]

So really she was the reason he turned into a jerk...Right? Figures, women always try to blame the men for their problems.... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wintermute
10-27-2005, 04:46 PM
Generally if you have to ask this question the answer is a resounding no.

But in this case, I see no downside to hanging out with her, other than the opportunity cost of presumably cutting down on alternative poon-hounding. I would at least give this chick a couple weeks to demonstrate her proficiency at hummers, she must at least be a solid 8 on the beej scale for some dude to put up with her for 2 years without parking the beef bus in tuna town.

lapoker17
10-27-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he was a real jerk

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what not getting laid for 2 years can do to a guy.

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
she must at least be a solid 8 on the beej scale for some dude to put up with her for 2 years without parking the beef bus in tuna town.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good observation.

Vavavoom
[ QUOTE ]
pics or [censored]

you choose. you decide.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he was a real jerk

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what not getting laid for 2 years can do to a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, or even one year.

B Dids
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going abroad next semester and just started hanging out with a great girl. She is a senior and will have graduated by the time I get back. She's totally great-- funny, smart, pretty, and mostly what I think I'd like to find in a girl. She just got out of a serious (two year) relationship and seems pretty upset about what happened with the guy (he was a real jerk).

So what's my play? Here is another interesting part of this-- she's a virgin. She dated this guy for like two years and they never had sex. Her dad is a minister. We've had some interested conversations about this topic and I guess I'm a little baffled by the whole thing. Should I just keep letting her cook for me and have a great time without anything romantic happening? What do you people think?

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF are the negatives of something romantic happening?

This post is basically:

"There's this big steak in front of me, it's expertly prepared just like I like it, and the side dishes are amazing as well.

Should I eat it?"

mostsmooth
10-27-2005, 04:50 PM
is she asian?

jaydub
10-27-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is basically:

"There's this big steak in front of me, it's expertly prepared just like I like it, and the side dishes are amazing as well.

Should I eat it?"

[/ QUOTE ]

OP is likely under the foolish impression that he must immediately commit to her as soon as anything romantic happens instead of just using the girlfriend by committee approach for a while.

Wintermute
10-27-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is she asian?

[/ QUOTE ]
this is important--asian chics that don't bang are not necessarily good dic-suckers. I learned this first hand a few years ago during a bout of yellow fever

Cry Me A River
10-27-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]

she's a virgin

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, no. She's either not a virgin or it wasn't all that serious or she's TWELVE YEARS OLD!

Is she gay?

Would she make a good wingman? Female friends are often really good in this role...

dcasper70
10-27-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

she'll be long gone by the time i get back from being a broad

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP /images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-27-2005, 06:07 PM
SIIHP

David04
10-27-2005, 06:09 PM
I didn't read the OP, but I am almost 100% certain the answer is no.

10-27-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is it a dick move not to want to get with her because it wouldn't involve sex?

[/ QUOTE ]

No it isn't. If sex isn't involved in a relationship then it isn't worth the time. If you want to try to work your way up to the point where sex is the next step, if she denies you then, to hell with her. This sounds like a case of religous brainwashing to me if you think you can unbrainwash her go for it. If this virginity thing seems set in stone then just fold and don't even think about trying to go all in. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

utmt40
10-27-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have to ask then no!

Jack of Arcades
10-27-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't read the OP, but I am almost 100% certain the answer is no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good call.

BobboFitos
10-27-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Would she make a good wingman? Female friends are often really good in this role...

[/ QUOTE ]

your post ruled

I think i need a female wing'man', 100% serious, my male friends have not been getting the job done (or maybe i'm not /images/graemlins/blush.gif )

bernie
10-27-2005, 07:14 PM
I try like hell not to do virgins.

[ QUOTE ]
She just got out of a serious (two year) relationship and seems pretty upset about what happened with the guy (he was a real jerk).

[/ QUOTE ]

This relationship wasn't that 'serious'.

[ QUOTE ]
We've had some interested conversations about this topic

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Her dad being a minister, or the virgin thing.

I wouldn't put to much investment into this chick. Have her cook for you and a date some night.

I also like deacsofts response. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

b

wacki
10-27-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
also:

+

she's a virgin

=

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain what you mean please. A lot of pussies have virgin girlfriends.

MyTurn2Raise
10-27-2005, 08:51 PM
say it with me everyone--One-itis
She isn't special yet. No sex and a few weeks of knowing each other is worth diddly squat.
Hell, you don't even know if she's a squirter...wouldn't that be something you should know before deciding.

Oh yeah, get drunk and call her.

PITTM
10-28-2005, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is basically:

Should I eat it?"

[/ QUOTE ]

the problem is that this steak probably wont let him put his cock in it...

rj

Dominic
10-28-2005, 01:32 PM
without even reading the original post - is ANY girl really worth it?

tolbiny
10-28-2005, 01:34 PM
From personal experience with a virgin- if she says she is ready to have sex with you, or thinks she is and then backs out at the last second (or at any second after she says this) - run away. No more friendship, no nothing. Nail her slutty friend (virgins always have at least 1) and then stay away.