PDA

View Full Version : PokerRoom HH's and PA HUD

Mercman572
10-27-2005, 11:06 AM
hey, I just started playing PokerRoom and bought PA Hud because Gametime was screwing up. However, the software doesn't display mucked hands at showdown as advertised. What's going on and how do I fix it? Also, the Bison Converter says it supports PokerRoom hands but it's not converting them correctly. Am I doing something wrong (I've tried removing the word texas)? Are there any PR compatable HH converters?

Also PA Hud takes a while to display stats and doesn't instantly change when a player at the seat does, again is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks

benping16
10-27-2005, 11:18 AM
pokerroom does not write the oppenents mucked cards to the database. They can only be seen when entering the hand number into the webstie.

PokerAce
10-27-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also PA Hud takes a while to display stats and doesn't instantly change when a player at the seat does, again is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

This is due to PA Hud not being able to access the hand history information until AFTER the hand ends. So if a player leaves the table in the middle of the hand, PA Hud doesn't realize this until the hand is over and PokerRoom writes the information that PA Hud reads.