PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tyson Quotes

whatsgoingon
06-10-2003, 08:42 AM
"At times, I come across as crude or crass, That irritates you when I come across like a Neanderthal or a babbling idiot at times. But I like to be that person. I like to show you all that person because that's who you come to see."

"If I take this camera and put it in your face for 20 years, I don't know what you might be. You might be a homosexual if I put that camera on you since you were 13 years old. I've been on that camera since I was 13 years old."

"Everyone thinks about that[suicide] because sometimes, you know what I mean, it's just tough being a nigger and it's tough being a bad nigger."

October 1987, and Tyson reacts on the pain he inflicted on Biggs in a seven-rounds slaughter:
"I could have knocked him out in the third round but I wanted to do it slowly, so he would remember this night for a long time."

"Anyone with a grain of sense would know that if I punched my wife I would rip her head off. It's all lies. I have never laid a finger on her."

"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him[Lennox]"

"If Lewis tries to intimidate me again I will put a bullet in his skull."

"I want your grandkids and great-grandkids to remember me and say 'Wow, what a bizarre individual.' "

"I wish he was dead... I wish I could kill him, now."
-- Mike Tyson ahead of his June fight with world heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis.

"[He] called me a 'rapist' and a 'recluse'. I'm not a recluse." LMFAO!

"I'm just like you. I enjoy the forbidden fruits in life, too. I think it's un-American not to go out with a woman, not to be with a beautiful woman, not to get my dick sucked ..."

"I wish that you guys had children so I could kick them in the fuckin head or stomp on their testicles so you could feel my pain because that's the pain I have waking up every day."

"I try to catch them right on the tip of his nose because I try to punch the bone into the brain."

"People talk with the greatest disrespect lately, knowing they're going to have to pay with their health."

"If I don't kill him, it doesn't count." - on the Biggs fight

"When I hit him in the body he was making these noises. . . . Something like a woman screaming." - on Biggs again

"I'm just a sucker even talking to you guys. I should be ready to rip your heads off your necks. But it's just not the right thing to do."

"How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills?"

"I can't wait for you to kiss me with those big lips of yours.I'm going to make you my girlfriend" - on Razor Rudduck

"Her mother is beautiful, but she [his daughter] is so gorgeous she makes her mother look like a junkyard dog."

"I think I'll take a bath in his blood."

"I have to take my hand off to Lennox"

"I'll fukk you in the ass to you love me, b!tch"

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating."

"I guess I'm going to fade into Bolivian"

"I could get out of prison on Tuesday and beat George Foreman on Wednesday"

"A psychiatrist told me once that I could really intimidate guys by punching them in the head for 3 minutes"

"I have a broken back"
reporter: "what? your discs?"
"no, my spine"

"Cold Stone! Cold Stone baby!" - Tyson referring to Steve Austin

"Are you going to give me fellatio? Because as a rule I don't speak to female reporters unless they have intercourse with me."

"I know that you're fake, all women are. You're a freak in the sheets and a lady on the streets" (both to female reporters)
....Thanks Agent

bentlyman
06-10-2003, 08:55 AM

MMMMMM
06-10-2003, 10:15 AM
Great Quotes.

There is also a problem with your link (or maybe my PC settings): it starts DOWNLOADING A FILE as soon as you click on the link, and it doesn't even ask permission first. Needless to say I cancelled the DL in about 0.3 seconds. What's the deal with that? You don't open email attachments from strangers, do you?

Cyrus
06-11-2003, 12:19 AM
There's a terrific scene in the film Black and White, in which Tyson has a cameo as himself. He is in a room with some strangers, trying to keep to himself by the window, politely brushing off timid fans and curious strangers, reporters.

Robert Downey Jr plays a gay guy in the film and, according to an article in Sight and Sound, he had this idea which he pitched to the film's director who went along with it. So we go into this scene where Downey's character approaches Mike who's lounging by the window, and again Tyson tries to politely blow the guy away, and then Downey goes out of the script and makes a pass at him! He whispers something like "I saw you in my dream last night" and Mike Tyson lurches at Downey and grabs him by the neck and squeezes hard.

There are a few more seconds of this shot, in which Downey is flailing and tries to stay in character while being obviously choked by a grunting Tyson who's totally out of control.

Then we cut to something filmed a little later where a calmed-down Tyson "explains" to the camera, which is Downey's POV, that "this whole white culture is alien" and "please don't pull this stuff".

It's all on film.

whatsgoingon
06-12-2003, 02:17 AM
Set up your plugins to open the file if you are ussing IE make sure u run windows update and that you choose to play the thing in windows Media player. I didn't do anything besides that and when I click on the link it plays the movie

Later,
whatsgoingon

Oski
06-13-2003, 03:23 AM
Typical and classic Tyson quote overlooked in the main post:
Upon recieving HONORARY doctorate, "I don't know what kind of doctor I am, but seein all these fine women, I should be a gynocologist.

Commentary: The guy is a classic idiot

bentlyman
06-13-2003, 08:31 AM
tyson iz a kinda chikin, am i wrong?