PDA

View Full Version : Boobs on your arm...

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 09:16 AM
...what's the deal with this maneuver? You know the one: You're standing there talking to some girl up close and she kind of pushes her boobs up against you. Does this have a name besides boobs on your arm? Sometimes maybe it's an accident, but sometimes they just stay there too long for it to be an accident. What's the correct procedure?

This happened to me twice yesterday. One was some cow I work with, and I pretty much just moved away while pretending I didn't notice.

The other one was a waitress at the bar. She's pretty cute, around 20, blond and has a pretty nice rack. I didn't move away. I just let them sit there on my arm while I talked to her for a few minutes, like it was a nice little boob-shelf.

Now in the first case, the move was pretty obvious. In the second case, what's your move? Do you at some point look down at her boobs? Do you just pretend not to notice? Do you push back a little bit? Is there a witty, flirty comment you can make about her boobs on your arm? This happens occasionally, and I can never think of anything.

Why do women do this anyway? Is it just a tease? An invitation? Either one depending on the situation? Do all women do it? It seems like a lot of them do. I generally enjoy it. If a cute flirty girl wants me to feel her boobs, I won't object obviously and will probably flirt back. But it can be annoying too if she's just being a bitchy tease and thinks she's really doing something for you.

Okay, so what do you do? Is there a line to go with this situation? And finally if it doesn't have one, this femenine tactic needs a name.

diebitter
10-27-2005, 09:17 AM
You casually move your arms backwards and forwards (and pressing harder and less hard if you can manage it) to see if you can elicit a Brue Lee.

<font color="white">A hard nip</font>

Vavavoom
10-27-2005, 09:22 AM
When this happens in a bar..."We play Breast Cricket"....I'd explain it...but the guys in US won't get it....so I won't...

Slow Play Ray
10-27-2005, 09:24 AM
I /images/graemlins/heart.gif boobs.

KaneKungFu123
10-27-2005, 09:41 AM
some girls probably do it just to be a tease, others probably want to F you.

CrazyEyez
10-27-2005, 09:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does this have a name besides boobs on your arm?

[/ QUOTE ]
That has a nice ring to it.

And since this seems to happen to you far more often than it happens to me, please offer some tips for inducing boobs on your arm.

ChipWrecked
10-27-2005, 09:43 AM
I thought this was going to be about some horrible mutation. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

diebitter
10-27-2005, 09:48 AM
try talking very quietly.

Los Feliz Slim
10-27-2005, 09:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought this was going to be about some horrible mutation. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Or about somebody who had boobs attached to his arm to win a prop bet.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 09:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And since this seems to happen to you far more often than it happens to me, please offer some tips for inducing boobs on your arm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, it doesn't happen often enough. It happens occasionally. I just started thinking about it because it happened twice yesterday.

I probably could've taken the waitress home since I almost got in a fight with some drunk that did something to her that was pretty lewd and over the line as far as I was concerned. That would be what "induced" in that instance.

edit: maybe i'll make another bar trip report about it. i haven't decided.

diebitter
10-27-2005, 09:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

some suggestions:
The puppy cushion
bap stop
semi-grope
The Nambu (a Jap handgun, I'm thinking 'Nippon Arm')
milk break
Breast Rest

ok, there are all my lame ideas...

Shajen
10-27-2005, 09:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just let them sit there on my arm while I talked to her for a few minutes, like it was a nice little boob-shelf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Los Feliz Slim
10-27-2005, 09:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

some suggestions:
The puppy cushion
bap stop
semi-grope
milk break
Breast Rest

[/ QUOTE ]

How about "tit-stop"?

diebitter
10-27-2005, 09:59 AM
tit sit?

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
some suggestions:
The puppy cushion
bap stop
semi-grope
milk break
Breast Rest

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, they are. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Okay, so what does anyone do in these situations? Anyone? (And her nipples were already hard, diebitter. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif )

Los Feliz Slim
10-27-2005, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
tit sit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Done.

mslif
10-27-2005, 10:05 AM
The proper thing to do in your situation would have been to move your arm.
The proper thing to do for any single man would be to flirt and invite her for a drink afterwards.

Bluffoon
10-27-2005, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
some suggestions:
The puppy cushion
bap stop
semi-grope
milk break
Breast Rest

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, so what does anyone do in these situations? Anyone? (And her nipples were already hard, diebitter. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake clearly the move is to ask her if she would like to go for a cup of coffee when she gets off but I doubt you are the kind of guy that would do that so just relax and enjoy the gift.

diebitter
10-27-2005, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
(And her nipples were already hard, diebitter. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell, I hate unheated places /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

samjjones
10-27-2005, 10:12 AM
Aren't you married?

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Aren't you married?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. What's your point? I was having a beer and wasn't looking to take anyone home, and didn't.

CrazyEyez
10-27-2005, 10:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
some suggestions:
The puppy cushion
bap stop
semi-grope
milk break
Breast Rest

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Remain perfectly motionless and milk the tit sit for as long as possible. (Pun intended.)

El Barto
10-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Save all these great posts of yours. Your daughter will love to read them in about 12 years. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

rusellmj
10-27-2005, 10:33 AM
Other than hairdressers, I've always assumed this was one of those body language signs of attraction. Like when a chick tosses her hair or something.
I've had a coworker who did this nearly everday. It was way obvious.
I decided to ask her out and she said no. WTF? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Probably just a tease thing rather than attraction.

Brad22
10-27-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Now in the first case, the move was pretty obvious. In the second case, what's your move? Do you at some point look down at her boobs? Do you just pretend not to notice? Do you push back a little bit? Is there a witty, flirty comment you can make about her boobs on your arm? This happens occasionally, and I can never think of anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on how intense the flirting was. Could be a few things. In any case, don't look down or make an obvious comment unless you can judge from the situation that things will be purely sexual, and that those activities will commence rather quickly. Best thing to do, is to move your arms ever so slightly, so that she realizes where her boobs are, but you're arm has not moved enough that she has to remove her boobs. If she keeps them where they are, good sign. For future communication or dating interests, let them sit for a little while flirting casually, then remove your arms and go back to your friends. When she comes back again, you can close the deal with a phone number or flirt more to gauge the situation. Never make mention of it, just make her want you more by not bringin it up - she'll begin to wonder.

MrWookie47
10-27-2005, 10:40 AM
I guess I still don't have a picture for what's going on here. Is she in frong of you, you have your arms crossed across your chest, and she set her boobs on your arm, using them like a shelf? Is she to your side and has her boobs squeezing either side of your upper arm? Something I'm missing?

I guess if you enjoy having her boobs in contact w/ your arm, no matter how she's doing it, the proper play is to just be still, and don't look at them. You don't want to give her a reason to move, and you don't want her to think you turn into a drooling idiot when you feel boobs.

I also think that this move is so flagrant that nine times out of ten it's an invitation rather than a tease.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I still don't have a picture for what's going on here. Is she in frong of you, you have your arms crossed across your chest, and she set her boobs on your arm, using them like a shelf? Is she to your side and has her boobs squeezing either side of your upper arm? Something I'm missing?

[/ QUOTE ]
This has never happened to you? Weird. In this particular instance, I was sitting at the bar, kind of half turned toward her. She's standing next to me at the bar talking to me. My arm is resting half off and haln on the bar.

[ QUOTE ]
I guess if you enjoy having her boobs in contact w/ your arm, no matter how she's doing it, the proper play is to just be still, and don't look at them. You don't want to give her a reason to move, and you don't want her to think you turn into a drooling idiot when you feel boobs.

[/ QUOTE ]
It is flagrant so why would she move if you acknowledge it? She knows her boobs are on your arm. You know her boobs are on your arm. She knows you know her boobs are on your arm. Seems silly to ignore it.

RacersEdge
10-27-2005, 10:51 AM
Your arms are at her boob level? Are you on the short side?

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 10:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Your arms are at her boob level? Are you on the short side?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am, but my arm was resting on the bar. So a tall person's arm would have been at the same height.

samjjones
10-27-2005, 11:02 AM
Just trying to fully understand the situation/circumstances. No judgement intended.

arod15
10-27-2005, 11:04 AM
the okie doke...

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just trying to fully understand the situation/circumstances. No judgement intended.

[/ QUOTE ]

The circumstances were basically that the power was out so there were just candles and some half drunk moron groped her in the dark. I told him that was [censored] up and he tried to fight with me. So after the guy got tossed, she came and talked to me awhile.

Shajen
10-27-2005, 11:29 AM
ah, the tits on your arm to show gratitude trick.

been there, done that.

Typically not done to single dudes, I'm noticing.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ah, the tits on your arm to show gratitude trick.

been there, done that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Who's arm have you put your boobs on, and what were you showing gratitude for?

[ QUOTE ]
Typically not done to single dudes, I'm noticing.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if she thought I was single or not. It was kind of interesting because part of the reason I said anything at all was because this girl is kinda young, and seemed pretty innocent. She actually started crying. With that said I'm almost 100% sure I could've SIIHP last night had I been inclined.

Shajen
10-27-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who's arm have you put your boobs on, and what were you showing gratitude for?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't ask, don't tell. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

hyde
10-27-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tit sit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it needs a name.
tit sit is not bad, but I think the name should include the stand up version, when they are walking with you and hold you arm tightly, pulling your elbow into the hooter.
I am stumped on a name.
If it is considered a 'move', it could be the 'tit bit'

diebitter
10-27-2005, 11:36 AM
titty mooch?

10-27-2005, 11:39 AM
I've been getting this at work.. which is really odd.. by a gal who's married (and I'm engaged).

I'm at my computer - and have gotten the boob to the back of the head or shoulder on a couple different occasions. Never knew what to make of that.

it's weird - because it's so obvious.. yet.. casual enough for the person to play it off if called out.

but in this case.. it's not something that I could act on at the time.

hmmm..

diebitter
10-27-2005, 11:40 AM
try 'wow, you smell great' - and watch the reaction. If it happens again after that, she's a naughty girl.

RunDownHouse
10-27-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
With that said I'm almost 100% sure I could've SIIHP last night had I been inclined.

[/ QUOTE ]
Jake, you do this [censored] all the time: talk about how you could have taken some woman home, or how some woman was flirting with you, etc. Given your propensity for making such statements, its completely ridiculous that you also get extremely indignant when someone questions your fidelity.

dcasper70
10-27-2005, 11:42 AM
What are the odds that they were implants?

In a good percentage of cases (&lt;20%), implants result in a loss of sensitivity. Perhaps she didn't realize???

--- I don't really think this is the case. I think she wanted some of your 2-ball compound...

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jake, you do this [censored] all the time: talk about how you could have taken some woman home, or how some woman was flirting with you, etc. Given your propensity for making such statements, its completely ridiculous that you also get extremely indignant when someone questions your fidelity.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I often say I could have taken a woman home. I don't remember saying it before. I probably have mentioned someone flirting with me. So what? Flirting is innocent in my mind. And I don't get "indignant" when someone questions my fidelity. People can say whatever they want.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What are the odds that they were implants?

In a good percentage of cases (&lt;20%), implants result in a loss of sensitivity. Perhaps she didn't realize???

--- I don't really think this is the case. I think she wanted some of your 2-ball compound...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think they were implants. They were nice sized, but not overly large and they felt pretty soft.

mostsmooth
10-27-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And finally if it doesn't have one, this femenine tactic needs a name.

[/ QUOTE ]
boma: boobs on my arm
as in: “im sitting at the bar and all of a sudden this chick walks up and pulls a boma!”
note: boma should be pronounced like coma

CrazyEyez
10-27-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is flagrant so why would she move if you acknowledge it? She knows her boobs are on your arm. You know her boobs are on your arm. She knows you know her boobs are on your arm. Seems silly to ignore it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah I see what you are getting at. There's an elephant in the room and something should be said. We need to establish a default line to use.
"Is it getting hooter in her or is it just me?"
"So I noticed you gave me the boob arm. Thank you."
"Hee hee heh heh. Boobies."
"If mammary serves I think I've seen you here before."

I don't know, I'm drowning here.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We need to establish a default line to use.

[/ QUOTE ]

These are way better than anything I've ever come up with. I could probably come with a whole bunch of different ones that start with this but replace "thank you" with something else. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

diebitter
10-27-2005, 12:43 PM
You guys do know the three rules of comedy, huh?

1. No puns
2. No puns
3. No puns

"Hee hee heh heh. Boobies." is a good un though.

codewarrior
10-27-2005, 12:47 PM
Pathetic responses.

"Boobs On Your Arm"

BOYA, pronounced (wait for it...) Boo-Yaa.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pathetic responses.

"Boobs On Your Arm"

[/ QUOTE ]

This is good. Now go away until you update your avatar. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

diebitter
10-27-2005, 12:51 PM
BOYA pwns.

mostsmooth
10-27-2005, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pathetic responses.

"Boobs On Your Arm"

[/ QUOTE ]
i was going to have this in my post as an alternate. but it doesnt work really. the "your" part is what messes it up.
plus, its a fairly overused term anyway. boma is better /images/graemlins/cool.gif

codewarrior
10-27-2005, 12:52 PM
TaxGoddess boob update: they're still the same size, but hopes are high. Her tummy is showing now.

Hopefully I'll order a beer at the pool room tonight and get a little booyaa. Ohio chicks are busty.

codewarrior
10-27-2005, 12:54 PM
"So I was leaning on the bar when this total 8.5 walked up to order and gave me the ol' boma."

Yes, I like it - you win, sir.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
TaxGoddess boob update: they're still the same size...

[/ QUOTE ]

This does not eliminate the need for an updated avatar. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"So I was leaning on the bar when this total 8.5 walked up to order and gave me the ol' boma."

Yes, I like it - you win, sir.

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer booya by far.

SCfuji
10-27-2005, 12:57 PM
a) jiggle them

b) tell her you wish your face was on your left arm.
b1) if she laughs you're in
b2) if she doesnt laugh get ready to go to court

c) do nothing and focus on the greatness that is boobs on your arm (BOYA!)

diebitter
10-27-2005, 12:58 PM
the your/my thing is the problem

'the' is the way to go.

bota doesn't work.

tota? (too-ter)

"she gave me a tooter!"

Maybe. Implies both the action and subsequent woodiness...

hmmm, boya still works for me...

ChipWrecked
10-27-2005, 03:16 PM
Interesting how quickly mslif's very correct reply got buried. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

diebitter
10-27-2005, 03:19 PM
I guess self-evident truths don't need much debate /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess self-evident truths don't need much debate /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes black &amp; white answers are really shades of gray and just don't need to be debated here.

diebitter
10-27-2005, 03:37 PM
Is the first part of that statement the lyrics of a Monkees song?

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is the first part of that statement the lyrics of a Monkees song?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I know of.

Homer
10-27-2005, 03:39 PM
It really freaks me out when my students do this when approaching me to ask a question. What the hell am I supposed to do? I try to move a little and they slide closer.

diebitter
10-27-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm pretty sure as long as you don't move towards them, it's fine. Just don't get a woody.

mslif
10-27-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Interesting how quickly mslif's very correct reply got buried. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't debate with the truth.
/images/graemlins/heart.gif

diebitter
10-27-2005, 03:51 PM
Yeah, I said that. I wish I hadn't though, I can't make head nor tail of Jake's reply /images/graemlins/confused.gif

mslif
10-27-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I said that. I wish I hadn't though, I can't make head nor tail of Jake's reply /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I read his reply and it confuses me as well... Something about a gray area. To me it's pretty black and white.

diebitter
10-27-2005, 03:54 PM
Maybe he was talking about his avatar /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It really freaks me out when my students do this when approaching me to ask a question. What the hell am I supposed to do? I try to move a little and they slide closer.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell do you teach? Are we talking high school? College?

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because you're p*ker players. You're used to making decisions based on incomplete information. It's what you have to do in p*ker. You shouldn't go around doing it all the time. It was intended to be a general question, not a what should Jake do question.

diebitter
10-27-2005, 04:11 PM
You criticising someone for making an answer Jake-specific in a cloaked boast-post about you!

Well, I think that's what you're doing /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wow, you got balls of iron.

sfer
Watch Electon and pay close attention to Mr. Novotny.

elwoodblues
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a witty, flirty comment you can make about her boobs on your arm

[/ QUOTE ]

"Okay, so it's not just me...it is cold in here."

B00T
10-27-2005, 04:13 PM
My friends and I have noticed and talked about this for years. We have coined the term "Telbow" when in public or we just outright say Tit-Elbow when its just in speaking privately.

"You see that blonde over there? She telbowed me twice and definately wants on"

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You criticising someone for making an answer Jake-specific in a cloaked boast-post about you!

Well, I think that's what you're doing /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wow, you got balls of iron.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is wrong on every level. I didn't criticize anyone. It wasn't a cloaked-boast post. I don't cloak them this well. I'm just saying mslif's answer is a very good one but not necessarily correct given her limited information. Also, i'm not sure what my balls have to so with anything.

diebitter
10-27-2005, 04:15 PM
If you say so. And my bad, I shouldn't have brought your balls into it.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a witty, flirty comment you can make about her boobs on your arm

[/ QUOTE ]

"Okay, so it's not just me...it is cold in here."

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very good. How about some reference to the holes she's poking in your arm? Or maybe refer to your arm as a nipple warmer?

Wintermute
10-27-2005, 04:19 PM
Jake, I don't understand the logistics of this bar-boobing. Was your arm at rest on the bar, parallel to the floor, and this waitress came up and her tits happened to be at the perfect height to slide right onto your arm?

I ask because most of the time I get the boob-grazing type action on my upper arm when it's just simply hanging, like I'm standing at a bar and a chick just sort of nudges up on me. My arm isn't being used as a tit-shelf at all, it's more like a motionless upper-arm titty-fcuking (although it's not often that the chick actually has the guts to basically wedge your arm between her tits as a point of introduction). Anyway, in these instances, I get a lot of mileage out of lines like "can you tell I've been working on the triceps in the gym?" etc. Some joke drawing attention to my arm, at which point she basically has to acknowledge in good humor that she is in fact motionlessly titty-fcuking your arm, and you're in. It's a good way to break the ice and basically let her know that you realize she is tit-grazing you, but you're calling her out for it in jest while reserving an air of aloofness that many women find attractive.

In your case though, since you're married, I'd probably be as inappropriate as possible for amusement's sake.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jake, I don't understand the logistics of this bar-boobing. Was your arm at rest on the bar, parallel to the floor, and this waitress came up and her tits happened to be at the perfect height to slide right onto your arm?

[/ QUOTE ]

I described it in a follow up post but maybe didn't do a good job. I was sitting at the bar on a barstool. My forearm was resting parallel to the bar, kind of half on and half off the bar. She walked up and stood next to me. The bar, and therefore my forearm were at boob height, and she just kind of dropped them right on top of my arm. Anyway, this was moot to the whole discussion of witty lines, new jargon, or procedure. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

CrazyEyez
10-27-2005, 04:25 PM
"Thank you can I have another?"

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Thank you can I have another?"

[/ QUOTE ]

They were both already on my arm. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wintermute
10-27-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She walked up and stood next to me. The bar, and therefore my forearm were at boob height, and she just kind of dropped them right on top of my arm. Anyway, this was moot to the whole discussion of witty lines, new jargon, or procedure. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not moot to procedure though. If she literally walked up, did a toe-stand (or grabs her own tits with two fistfulls) and then "dropped" her tits onto your arm, that's a much more blatant advance than the tit-graze that gets leaned into and suddenly "oops was that an accident my tits are on your arm". The difference is in how it dictates your next move. If she drops tits on you, I'd say you can basically wordlessly put an arm around her waist and escort her to the nearest motel, or alley. If she graze-leans, you're going to have to put in some bare minimum of effort. Maybe I'm splitting hairs here because either way you stand a 95% chance of porking, but I'm curious how the tit-dropping went down anyway

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but I'm curious how the tit-dropping went down anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

They were just kind of naturally at the right level. There was no real lifting and dropping. And they stayed there through the conversation. May arm actually started to sweat a little bit. And actually part of the reason I didn't move was that It would've been pretty hard to get them out from under there w/o a real uncomfortable-scene-causing effort.

edit: ok, diebitter. this may have inadvertantly turned into somewhat of a brag thread. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tpir90036
10-27-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aren't you married?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. What's your point? I was having a beer and wasn't looking to take anyone home, and didn't.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well that sentiment negates any and all suggestions I wanted to give.

Wintermute
10-27-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
May arm actually started to sweat a little bit. And actually part of the reason I didn't move was that It would've been pretty hard to get them out from under there w/o a real uncomfortable-scene-causing effort.

[/ QUOTE ]
Jake, this thread rules. I feel even more prepared than I did before for how to handle these tit-drop and tit-grazing incidents now than before.

In this case, given your marital situation and (however sensible) commitment to fidelity, I would get maximum funny-story-telling mileage out of it with something like "my arm is getting all sweaty and tired of holding your tits up, ______________________________"

where the blank could be "so can you swing those babies over to my other side for a bit?"

or

"but I can fully support the weight of two D-cups with my coc"

TimM
10-27-2005, 04:46 PM
If you want to be somewhat less crude, after a few minutes just say "You know, my left arm is starting to get a little jealous."

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you want to be somewhat less crude, after a few minutes just say "You know, my left arm is starting to get a little jealous."

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very good. I'm going to have to write some of these down.

Wintermute
10-27-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Good call. Subtle.

By the way Jake, I'm picturing this chick as looking like the bookstore crazy whure from the 40-year old virgin that steve carrell inexplicably does not bang near the end. How close am I?

diebitter
10-27-2005, 04:48 PM
Damn, this thread makes me want a boya.

ddubois
10-27-2005, 04:50 PM
This sounds like an atypical scenario for casual boob contact. What about the boob contact that happened at the office? I assume you weren't on a bar stool there. Please elaborate on that boob contact, so that we further classify the varius forms of boob contact and discuss the pros and cons of each.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
By the way Jake, I'm picturing this chick as looking like the bookstore crazy whure from the 40-year old virgin that steve carrell inexplicably does not bang near the end. How close am I?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't seen it. She's probably 20 years old. Blond shoulder-length hair. Kinda short. Definitely curvy, with hips but still thin enough to look good in the halter-tanktop. Very nice rack. Has a very innocent way about her.

diebitter
10-27-2005, 04:52 PM
oh, not a boast-post, my arse!

mostsmooth
10-27-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Damn, this thread makes me want a boya.

[/ QUOTE ]
i think you mean boma

diebitter
10-27-2005, 04:54 PM
oh, I mean tooter

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This sounds like an atypical scenario for casual boob contact. What about the boob contact that happened at the office? I assume you weren't on a bar stool there. Please elaborate on that boob contact, so that we further classify the varius forms of boob contact and discuss the pros and cons of each.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what you mean by "casual". they were on my arm for probably 10 minutes. I see no way it was accidental. The office one does this on a regular basis. Usually in the kitchen. I think she thinks she's teasing me. She may do it to other people in the office as well. She's really flirty too. I generally avoid talking to her for this reason. That instance was not interesting at all. It's more what I would call casual. As I said, the procedure there was pretty obvious.

Wintermute
10-27-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't seen it. She's probably 20 years old. Blond shoulder-length hair. Kinda short. Definitely curvy, with hips but still thin enough to look good in the halter-tanktop. Very nice rack. Has a very innocent way about her.

[/ QUOTE ]
You probably know this chick from the preview:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/pfriedbe/elizabeth_banks13.jpg

Anyway, sounds like a solid chance to bang a hot 20-year old you passed up. You must have a cool wife.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
oh, not a boast-post, my arse!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I followed up with the appropriate edit! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 05:01 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/pfriedbe/elizabeth_banks13.jpg

Not too far off, but she looks younger and seems more innocent. I don't think I'd even enjoy banging a girl that seems that innocent. I think I'd feel terrible about it.

Matt Flynn
10-27-2005, 05:05 PM
The underbrush.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Well I'm headed to the bar now. I will be having several beers tonight, and will update as to whether there is any additional booya.

This has been a very good day! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wintermute
10-27-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well I'm headed to the bar now. I will be having several beers tonight, and will update as to whether there is any additional booya.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're not interested in her, why not try to use her shoulder as a ball-shelf? Have someone snap a photo for posting.

mostsmooth
10-27-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This has been a very good day! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
THE LINE IS JERKSTORE!!!! oh wait, THE LINE IS BOMA!!!

Blarg
10-27-2005, 06:07 PM
Heh. Good topic Jake.

I think some girls do it for reasons they'd rather not admit even to themselves and are not clear on their own motivations. Some probably do it just for fun to mess with your head. Some probably do it to give you a friggin clue finally. And some may do it just because they almost can't help themselves, just like as a guy sometimes it feels almost physically impossible not to touch a girl you're really attracted to and you can find any excuse and do it almost without noticing, like putting a hand on a shoulder, etc. A boobie sure beats a hand, though. I've noticed women doing something like this to me sometimes too, running a hand over my stomach. It starts as a light fingertip touch, maybe inquisitive or affectionate in a friendly way, then progresses to something else. Weird if it's a middle-aged office lady.

This is what makes me think a lot of it is just impulsive and unconscious. If they were quite aware of what they were doing, they'd be a lot more shocked than I am. The casual boob press, naughty as it is, has a certain deniability built into it, absurd though that is. I think many women have trouble being forward and are not exactly on the ball to what their feelings really are, but still have sexual desires, or just a need for physical contact, like any dude does. So "covert perving" is a way for them to express it whether they're fully conscious of it or not. I've had this kind of contact done to me by girls who didn't even like me, but just seemed really horny at the time.

I don't think there's one answer to this question, and it's different for every girl every time.

Blarg
10-27-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Or about somebody who had boobs attached to his arm to win a prop bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was going to be about those guys who used to have big biceps but then grew older and had baggy sacks of fat on the front of their arms.

MelK
10-27-2005, 06:13 PM
This is the Google picture search result:

http://icameasarat.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/boobarms.jpg.w300h222.jpg

Homer
10-27-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell do you teach? Are we talking high school? College?

[/ QUOTE ]

HS

dblgutshot
10-27-2005, 06:24 PM
I still can't picture this....

rusty JEDI
10-27-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

What im not getting his how his arm is on the bar and how she is on that arm. I have a few scenarios, but they just dont seem plausible to sit in that position for 1o minutes.

rJ

CrazyEyez
10-27-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

What im not getting his how his arm is on the bar and how she is on that arm. I have a few scenarios, but they just dont seem plausible to sit in that position for 1o minutes.

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously people, it's not that hard to figure out.

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3535/jake8rx.jpg

Sorry she looks like a camel.
[/worst ms painting ever]

10-27-2005, 07:26 PM
yeah, when I worked at a steakhouse in connecticut for 10 months, there was this one chick there, jennifer. She was a bartender, the hottest damn chick I've ever seen, smart, funny, down to earth.

She did this to me like a bajillion times. After this, she moved to tweaking my nip while at work. I then threatened that the next time she did it, I would do it back. She did, and I did.

I never pushed the issue, and found out months later (now back in texas) that she really liked me....

I learned two things

1. Take a shot.
2. There's no accounting for a woman's taste.

Blarg
10-27-2005, 07:43 PM
Heh, nice.

Blarg
10-27-2005, 07:43 PM
3. I really blew it.

mslif
10-27-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Heh. Good topic Jake.

I think some girls do it for reasons they'd rather not admit even to themselves and are not clear on their own motivations. Some probably do it just for fun to mess with your head. Some probably do it to give you a friggin clue finally. And some may do it just because they almost can't help themselves, just like as a guy sometimes it feels almost physically impossible not to touch a girl you're really attracted to and you can find any excuse and do it almost without noticing, like putting a hand on a shoulder, etc. A boobie sure beats a hand, though. I've noticed women doing something like this to me sometimes too, running a hand over my stomach. It starts as a light fingertip touch, maybe inquisitive or affectionate in a friendly way, then progresses to something else. Weird if it's a middle-aged office lady.

This is what makes me think a lot of it is just impulsive and unconscious. If they were quite aware of what they were doing, they'd be a lot more shocked than I am. The casual boob press, naughty as it is, has a certain deniability built into it, absurd though that is. I think many women have trouble being forward and are not exactly on the ball to what their feelings really are, but still have sexual desires, or just a need for physical contact, like any dude does. So "covert perving" is a way for them to express it whether they're fully conscious of it or not. I've had this kind of contact done to me by girls who didn't even like me, but just seemed really horny at the time.

I don't think there's one answer to this question, and it's different for every girl every time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very accurate explanation.
I really wonder how come you know so much about woman beahvior.

Yeti
10-27-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
3. I really, really blew it.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Subfallen
10-27-2005, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Heh. Good topic Jake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very accurate explanation.
I really wonder how come you know so much about woman beahvior.

[/ QUOTE ]

mslif.Blarg.Knows.Everything.

Blarg
10-27-2005, 08:45 PM
Whatever I do know is from having had so many female friends and roommates to talk about things with.

Jman28
10-27-2005, 09:11 PM
Can we address the logistics quickly? What are the chances that a girl doesn't notice her boobs are on you? How does it change with the amount of time they're there, clothing thickness, etc.?

Vish
10-27-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah I see what you are getting at. There's an elephant in the room and something should be said. We need to establish a default line to use.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried so hard not to laugh out loud at these. My mother was in the room and I didn't want her asking what I was laughing at. It didn't work.

10-27-2005, 09:26 PM
I am willing to bet Blarg is good with the women. The more we know about how you girls think and act the easier it is to bang you. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blarg
10-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Well, it depends on the girl, the guy, and the situation. Forget things like thickness of clothing.

She could be just jerking you around for laughs and seeing if you'll spaz. She could be one of those who are so far gone she couldn't deal with any kind of subtle or open acknowledgement of what she's doing. She could be someone who wants you. She could be someone who doesn't want you, or at least not you specifically, but just wants human contact, especially of the male variety, and you happened to be in the room at the time and the least threatening alternative. Note that unfortunately you could also be the least threatening alternative because she has zero sexual desire for you at all. /images/graemlins/frown.gif Perverse? Sexually confused? Welcome to the Wild World of Women.

But if it's none of those negatively weird stories or her intent isn't completely plain, then we're onto the positively weird, the common plane of possible attraction.

If the arm boobage just lasts a couple seconds it's possible it's nothing, but women don't exactly throw their boobs around to ricochet off every passing stranger. They're often quite careful with their bodies and think about them even more than you do -- sometimes far, far more. Especially in relation to nearby males. (Good for a chuckle sometimes.) Or if it seems they're not being careful but still their body parts are winding up pressing into yours, that can be calculated too. But it's unremarkable for a friend to come into occasional weird contact without sweating it. Especially if it lasts only a few seconds, and doesn't happen repeatedly.

If it lasts long or seems to be happening a lot, she knows it's happening and is doing it on purpose, even if she wouldn't own up to it if you mentioned it or acknowledged it in some way. Whether she wants to really bring it to her full consciousness, or to your full consciousness, depends on the girl, your relationship thus far, and very specifically on your reaction. If you're comfortable with it and don't tense up or show much reaction, she might comfortably stay there for a while. In a way, you're accepting her violation of your private sexual space, as it were, and the idea of both her sexuality in general and of its aggression toward you in particular, thereby accepting her in toto to a fairly high degree, which can make her feel even more comfortable than she had to be to pop her boob into you, which could have been done on a pretty nervous and jerky spaz level of her own.

None of that needs to be on a conscious level. She may even be a little frustrated at the same time she's gratified by the ability to maintain such intimate contact with you for so long, and at her initiative, because women often have conflicting motives. She might desire initiative taking on your part in response that actually would embarass her or make her feel uncomfortable. At least if it happened right now, instead of later. That doesn't mean she doesn't on some level wish it would still happen. Just that she might not want to deal with it if it does. Girls are often all about conflicts and drama, just like guys are all about getting them to the space where they feel there are no conflicts or they are just into you enough that they don't care anymore, if they ever did or pretended to. (They might have wanted to bang you on sight.)

However, if she's not your type and you're not interested, be superbly gentle about it if you can. Don't break off the contact right away, as that will signal to them sexual rejection, and women can take that severely even if you do it well and no real hopes had had time to build up. Like the saying goes, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Guard your balls when passing on even a covert offer.

Don't hesitate to make her feel that her going outside the bounds is both cool and fairly unremarkable to you. The more comfortable you are with her sexuality, the more comfortable she will be with it. If you find reason to smile at her gently a little longer than usual next time, with a little greater quiet confidence and command, you'll both know or intuit the reason why, and nothing needs to be said. Nothing needed to be said to get you there in the first place. Things weren't operating on that level. Women want the men they like to succeed. Even if they aren't quite sure how to make it happen. Be glad she at least subconsciously took a dare she gave herself, and gave you the chance.

diebitter
10-28-2005, 01:16 AM
Spot on, except for:

[ QUOTE ]

They're often quite careful with their bodies and think about them even more than you do -- sometimes far, far more.

[/ QUOTE ]

MORE?!!?

jaydub
10-28-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Whatever I do know is from having had so many female friends and roommates to talk about things with.

[/ QUOTE ]

I call bullshit on that. You have pointed out things women don't admit to themselves let alone guy friends...

Put another way, you are too accurate to have gotten this from women's own accounts, not 100% but you're close on too much [censored]. Cause this whole thing gets deep.

I don't think it's anywhere near 100% asf, most likely a bit of that blended with pop psych or more likely college psych classes and some thinking.

But the point is it ain't women friends, although that's a good line....

goofball
10-28-2005, 02:19 AM
How far are we going to take our level of thinking?

Does she know we know she knows we know her boobs are on our are?

Blarg
10-28-2005, 02:22 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by asf.

Of course I put my own independent thinking into things. I've never seen a college course in elbow titty or anything. But I have had long periods in my life when most of my friends were women and most of my coworkers were women, and I did have a lot of female roommates. Many were extremely frank with me lots of times. Some things, I've just observed myself, and thought about. Like what I wrote about a woman rubbing my stomach in the office. Struck me as really odd and inappropriate, and made me think about these things a little. Then another one did it! Made me think some more.

I think women often do things non-verbally and very much try to get a vibe going. Not necessarily consciously. Words can be totally extraneous to that. And they can get you into trouble. They can be scared to use them.

They have their lusts and desires for simple human contact like anyone does, conscious or not. But unlike guys, they usually don't feel all that comfortable being direct about them. So sometimes you get things going that sort of "sneak into" violating boundaries, kind of like the corny guy trick of yawning in the movie theater and then dropping your hand around a girl's shoulders. We all like deniability, but women want it even more than we do. They get an easy out of saying you misunderstood if you get weird about it their covert perving, and can just forget it like it never happened if the vibe is wrong or falls flat. But if your vibe and body language blend in right with hers, you've both crossed a good line. She gets the benefit of being the initiator without really putting herself out on the line.

I think many women are very at home with non-verbal stuff and process it very well both on an instinctual level and a conscious level, and that it forms a huge part of how they interact with guys.

goofball
10-28-2005, 02:27 AM
Do you wear your wedding ring at these establishments?

My guess is that it was a very subtle attempt to see how faithful you are to your wife.

ChipWrecked
10-28-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, it depends on the girl, the guy, and the situation. Forget things like thickness of clothing.

She could be just jerking you around for laughs and seeing if you'll spaz. She could be one of those who are so far gone she couldn't deal with any kind of subtle or open acknowledgement of what she's doing. She could be someone who wants you. She could be someone who doesn't want you, or at least not you specifically, but just wants human contact, especially of the male variety, and you happened to be in the room at the time and the least threatening alternative. Note that unfortunately you could also be the least threatening alternative because she has zero sexual desire for you at all. /images/graemlins/frown.gif Perverse? Sexually confused? Welcome to the Wild World of Women.

But if it's none of those negatively weird stories or her intent isn't completely plain, then we're onto the positively weird, the common plane of possible attraction.

If the arm boobage just lasts a couple seconds it's possible it's nothing, but women don't exactly throw their boobs around to ricochet off every passing stranger. They're often quite careful with their bodies and think about them even more than you do -- sometimes far, far more. Especially in relation to nearby males. (Good for a chuckle sometimes.) Or if it seems they're not being careful but still their body parts are winding up pressing into yours, that can be calculated too. But it's unremarkable for a friend to come into occasional weird contact without sweating it. Especially if it lasts only a few seconds, and doesn't happen repeatedly.

If it lasts long or seems to be happening a lot, she knows it's happening and is doing it on purpose, even if she wouldn't own up to it if you mentioned it or acknowledged it in some way. Whether she wants to really bring it to her full consciousness, or to your full consciousness, depends on the girl, your relationship thus far, and very specifically on your reaction. If you're comfortable with it and don't tense up or show much reaction, she might comfortably stay there for a while. In a way, you're accepting her violation of your private sexual space, as it were, and the idea of both her sexuality in general and of its aggression toward you in particular, thereby accepting her in toto to a fairly high degree, which can make her feel even more comfortable than she had to be to pop her boob into you, which could have been done on a pretty nervous and jerky spaz level of her own.

None of that needs to be on a conscious level. She may even be a little frustrated at the same time she's gratified by the ability to maintain such intimate contact with you for so long, and at her initiative, because women often have conflicting motives. She might desire initiative taking on your part in response that actually would embarass her or make her feel uncomfortable. At least if it happened right now, instead of later. That doesn't mean she doesn't on some level wish it would still happen. Just that she might not want to deal with it if it does. Girls are often all about conflicts and drama, just like guys are all about getting them to the space where they feel there are no conflicts or they are just into you enough that they don't care anymore, if they ever did or pretended to. (They might have wanted to bang you on sight.)

However, if she's not your type and you're not interested, be superbly gentle about it if you can. Don't break off the contact right away, as that will signal to them sexual rejection, and women can take that severely even if you do it well and no real hopes had had time to build up. Like the saying goes, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Guard your balls when passing on even a covert offer.

Don't hesitate to make her feel that her going outside the bounds is both cool and fairly unremarkable to you. The more comfortable you are with her sexuality, the more comfortable she will be with it. If you find reason to smile at her gently a little longer than usual next time, with a little greater quiet confidence and command, you'll both know or intuit the reason why, and nothing needs to be said. Nothing needed to be said to get you there in the first place. Things weren't operating on that level. Women want the men they like to succeed. Even if they aren't quite sure how to make it happen. Be glad she at least subconsciously took a dare she gave herself, and gave you the chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

tl;dr

Jake was a Marine. He protected bar mistress from lout. Bar mistress enjoyed feeling protected as any female does. She also probably detected Jake's "Blood! Blood! Blood!" Marine-aura. She was attracted to Jake and pressed her rack into his arm. Jake got a boner and made a brag post on 2p2.

Not complicated at all /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blarg
10-28-2005, 02:33 AM
It's always mystified me why people would ever think anyone is interested in whether they read something or not.

ChipWrecked
10-28-2005, 02:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's always mystified me why people would ever think anyone is interested in whether they read something or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a slam. I think you're one of the best posters around. Call it a 'distillation'. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

nothumb
10-28-2005, 02:58 AM
It never ceases to amaze me how JTB starts a 300 post thread about getting blue balls at least once a week, and it stays fresh to you people. Jake is married and flirts with other women, but doesn't hit it. We get it already.

NT

captZEEbo1
10-28-2005, 06:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It never ceases to amaze me how JTB starts a 300 post thread about getting blue balls at least once a week, and it stays fresh to you people. Jake is married and flirts with other women, but doesn't hit it. We get it already.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]stfu this thread was interesting and I was very interested in reading different responses esp Blarg.

codewarrior
10-28-2005, 08:04 AM
What about the camel knee? I knew this broad that always uswed to come up and talk to me by rubbing her crotch into my knee. I need a name for this.

She would do it right in front of my wife. Very odd.

diebitter
10-28-2005, 08:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
... by rubbing her crotch into my knee...

[/ QUOTE ]
WHAT?

How does that work? You're sitting and she squats down?

Details and diagrams required.

jakethebake
10-28-2005, 08:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What about the camel knee? I knew this broad that always uswed to come up and talk to me by rubbing her crotch into my knee. I need a name for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get it. are you sitting down? What did your wife say anyway?

10-28-2005, 08:11 AM
I could see it if he's sitting on a barstool. that would put his knee (if on a barstool rung) right at camel height.

Vavavoom
10-28-2005, 08:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I could see it if he's sitting on a barstool. that would put his knee (if on a barstool rung) right at camel height.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha

In response to another poster...this thread is good because most people who interact with women on a regular basis (not through plexi-glass), can relate to it...

diebitter
10-28-2005, 08:18 AM
More lame name suggestions for crotch-knee thing

Kneecapping
Toe-Knee (tony)
rug-burn
legwarmer

codewarrior
10-28-2005, 08:22 AM
You are correct.

ChipWrecked
10-28-2005, 08:23 AM
my-knee-smells-like-tuna-now

(Chicken of the Knee)

..........sorry, night shift is making me retarded

bosoxfan
10-28-2005, 08:24 AM
I don't think this getting the attention is deserves.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

10-28-2005, 08:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You sure you weren't just imagining this?

jakethebake
10-28-2005, 08:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think this getting the attention is deserves.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. This is very good and pretty accurate except that I was kinda half turned toward her.

codewarrior
10-28-2005, 08:32 AM
Unless it was a mass hallucination, as about 8 or so people saw and commented on it every time it happened... no.

She only did it once in front of TG. She thought is was funny and said "I think she wants you." but stayed close by the rest of the night.

What the female equivalent of co*k blocking? Tuna net?

jakethebake
10-28-2005, 08:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What the female equivalent of co*k blocking? Tuna net?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's very good. I will use this. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

diebitter
10-28-2005, 08:33 AM
What the hell is c*ck blocking?

codewarrior
10-28-2005, 08:35 AM
When a dude fences another dude so he can't chat up a broad. Or when a girl's girlfriends fence her so a dude can't get at her.

diebitter
10-28-2005, 08:36 AM
Thanks. It sounded like something much worse.

Georgia Avenue
10-28-2005, 10:29 AM
This kind of subconscious horniness doesn't even require another person.

In college I did a lot of sitting around long wooden tables. One year there was this quirky short hot chick in several of my classes who, whenever she was excited by an idea we were discussing or zoning out and not paying attention, would push her amble tatas into the edge of the table and sloooowly glide them fatties back and forth. Paradoxically, I received straight As that year.

She was a super-repressed virgin Catholic also, if I remember correctly, making this move even hotter.

It's not that unusual...it's just that guys are much less subtle...When we get hot we just start grinding our junx into everything, first and foremost into the object of our lust.

codewarrior
10-28-2005, 11:56 AM
What guys rub their junk up against people in public? I've never seen a guy give a broad the tea-knee (tea-knee: n. the act of planting your scrot on a seated woman's knee)when he walks upon her sitting at a bar, for example.

Georgia Avenue
10-28-2005, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(tea-knee: n. the act of planting your scrot on a seated woman's knee)

[/ QUOTE ]

heheh. Suggestion under consideration...(Xpost in "Worst Pickup Line thread?)

I'm thinking of 1. Any dancing would, if left up to a man swiftly become the Lambada...
2. You've never noticed guys talking to women constantly adjusting themselves without thinking about it? Maybe it's because I'm "half-gay..." http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/touchstone_pictures/the_life_aquatic_with_steve_zissou/jeff_goldblum/aquatic1.jpg

jakethebake
10-28-2005, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What guys rub their junk up against people in public? I've never seen a guy give a broad the tea-knee (tea-knee: n. the act of planting your scrot on a seated woman's knee)when he walks upon her sitting at a bar, for example.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's generally all I can do to keep my groin away from her knee.

dcasper70
10-28-2005, 03:07 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/dcasper70/booya.jpg

Blarg
10-28-2005, 03:46 PM
heheh WTF!

mostsmooth
10-28-2005, 08:27 PM
boma damnit

Yeti
10-28-2005, 08:47 PM
Wow.

10-31-2005, 02:16 AM
Last month a flirty and hot hairdresser gave me the boobs on head. That was enjoyable. Probably not worth 20 dollars alone, but still fun nonetheless.

I estimate the boobs on arm is worth about $3 per 10 minute period. That comes out to $18 an hour. Hmmm.

Blarg
12-19-2005, 11:19 PM
The race crap going on in OOT right now calls for some healthy diversion into the more serious matter of boobs on your arm, hence this bump.