PDA

View Full Version : What is the dumbest thing you have done for a girl?

ThaSaltCracka
10-26-2005, 10:51 PM
Personally, I haven't done anything to stupid, just [censored] like trying to enjoy certain lame ass douche [censored] that chicks seem to like (movies, music, TV, etc.), but I am willing to be some of you have done some absurd [censored]. Anyone kill for a girl? Get a tat? Bone a donkey? This is the place for you to expose yourself for our amusement.

Please note: As long as you didn't physically harm someone, anything that you did that resulted in you getting ass, you should not be ashamed to post.

tonypaladino
10-26-2005, 11:03 PM
I was piss drunk, and at the time was walking with a cane because I had broken my foot. We were smking outside a bar and there was a Japanses resturant next door, with a set of sake cups in a display case. (The place was closed.) So the girl was like, "Oh, I wish I had sake cups like those" So I was like "OK" and took my cane and smashed the glass case open.

10-26-2005, 11:03 PM
Quit doing drugs. Then once I realized it was going to be a LJBF relationship, the friendship ceased while the consumption commenced. Don't do stupid [censored] for women, they'll walk all over your ass. I see it with a roommate every day.

SCfuji
10-26-2005, 11:05 PM
lie. it never works in the longrun.

ThaSaltCracka
10-26-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lie. it never works in the longrun.

[/ QUOTE ]wtf, thats it?

jokerthief
10-26-2005, 11:07 PM
The dumbest thing I've ever done for a girl was to [censored] her. Some poon ought to be left alone, no matter how tempting or easy it may be.

LethalRose
10-26-2005, 11:08 PM
I shaved for one (not my face)

ThaSaltCracka
10-26-2005, 11:08 PM
I feel ya brotha.

10-26-2005, 11:11 PM
shaving is the way to go, no girl likes Bushy McBusheron

10-26-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've heard a few women say that they like this or at least prefer when a guy "trims".

cdxx
10-26-2005, 11:14 PM
painted my rented room some color she liked (because she is home improvement shows fan), even though the landlady made me promise that i'd paint it back on my own dime when i moved out. cost me 2 days time and 3 gallons of paint.

LethalRose
10-26-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've heard a few women say that they like this or at least prefer when a guy "trims".

[/ QUOTE ]

well, the girl was shaved as well and she mentioned it would make the sex better, it was pretty much a no brainer from there.

and yes, both men and women prefer a trim pubic region.

Colonel Kataffy
10-26-2005, 11:24 PM
Its a tie between walking 14 miles to see her and being there for her when she needed me.

10-26-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was piss drunk, and at the time was walking with a cane because I had broken my foot. We were smking outside a bar and there was a Japanses resturant next door, with a set of sake cups in a display case. (The place was closed.) So the girl was like, "Oh, I wish I had sake cups like those" So I was like "OK" and took my cane and smashed the glass case open.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really go after what you want don't you?

ThaSaltCracka
10-26-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Its a tie between walking 14 miles to see her and being there for her when she needed me.

[/ QUOTE ]wow, this is a close call.

SCfuji
10-27-2005, 12:18 AM
ive had one girlfriend.

B00T
10-27-2005, 01:25 AM
Borrowed her from her husband.

gmrankin
10-27-2005, 01:28 AM
married her

kyro
10-27-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
married her

[/ QUOTE ]

Man. If I had a nickel for every time I heard this phrase or "told her I loved her", I'd be [censored] rich.

YOU ARE NOT FUNNY OR ORIGINAL.

diebitter
10-27-2005, 01:34 AM
cried my eyes out for 18 months

Eurotrash
10-27-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
married her

[/ QUOTE ]

Man. If I had a nickel for every time I heard this phrase or "told her I loved her", I'd be [censored] rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, keep in mind this is the same guy who replied to the "Most expensive thing you've ever ate/drank" thread with "my ex-wife." pretty sure it had been used about 5 times in the thread already.

so there is at least a precedent for his Norman Chad-esque replies

PoBoy321
10-27-2005, 01:35 AM
When I was in high school, this girl I had a huge crush on told me she'd sleep with me if I quit smoking. I did for like a day and a half until I realized that she was just a manipulative whore and if I was going to [censored] her it didn't matter whether or not I smoked.

PoBoy321
10-27-2005, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

cried my eyes out for 18 months

[/ QUOTE ]

18 months? I'm not sure I've ever cried over a girl. I've gotten drunk and broken things but that's it. Story?

Voltron87
10-27-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When I was in high school, this girl I had a huge crush on told me she'd sleep with me if I quit smoking. I did for like a day and a half until I realized that she was just a manipulative whore and if I was going to [censored] her it didn't matter whether or not I smoked.

[/ QUOTE ]

i had this landmark epiphany at one point as well. not with smoking though.

diebitter
10-27-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
18 months? I'm not sure I've ever cried over a girl. I've gotten drunk and broken things but that's it. Story?

[/ QUOTE ]

okay it was metaphorical.

Heart-broken is a better description. Not a story even, went out for a year, she dumped me, but I still saw her every day through circumstance, and was just being a pussy.

Only got over it when she got married.

It's stupid. Don't any of you guys do it.

ThaSaltCracka
10-27-2005, 01:43 AM
OK, so far Tony P has done the most irrational thing. There has to be someone out there that has him beat.

PoBoy321
10-27-2005, 01:45 AM
Come on, someone in here must have fallen madly in love with their high school English teacher who then manipulated him into killing her husband. Anyone?

10-27-2005, 01:48 AM
Um, I took an F in my philosophy class to debunk the rumor that I was sleeping with the professor.

I was. she was hot... british, and looked like elizabeth hurley, except with grey eyes and a skinnier face.

dated her for a year, I guess it was worth it.

Monty
10-27-2005, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Um, I took an F in my philosophy class to debunk the rumor that I was sleeping with the professor.

I was. she was hot... british, and looked like elizabeth hurley, except with grey eyes and a skinnier face.

dated her for a year, I guess it was worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who did you show your grades to to prove you weren't sleeping with her?

Bork
10-27-2005, 02:01 AM
Debunking true rumors about [censored] your hot professor is a good thing?!

RRRRICK
10-27-2005, 02:02 AM
Bought her a diamond ring and asked her to marry me

ClaytonN
10-27-2005, 02:10 AM
I can't beat tony. That's like Belushi-quality humor.

10-27-2005, 02:11 AM
basically I started fing off in her class, and then showed some test grades, whined about how it wasnt fair and she was a bitch.

pretty much convinced everyone.

10-27-2005, 02:12 AM
it was a good thing because at my school, that would have been grounds for a firing.

so I guess she did a dumb thing for me too.

Spladle Master
10-27-2005, 02:25 AM
Let her piss on my face while I was performing oral sex.

gamblore99
10-27-2005, 02:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not dumb. just common courtesy

gamblore99
10-27-2005, 02:43 AM
I used to buy girls drinks at bars when I just met them. Sometimes I would buy there friends a drink as well. This only worked one time, and she was ugly.

scotty34
10-27-2005, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I used to buy girls drinks at bars when I just met them. Sometimes I would buy there friends a drink as well. This only worked one time, and she was ugly.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the opposite of dumb IMO, but I will never buy a girl a drink unless she buys the first round (and we alternate after that). I'm talking about girls I meet there though, not someone who I brought out.

LethalRose
10-27-2005, 02:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not dumb. just common courtesy

[/ QUOTE ]

Its the only thing I've done for a girl, so I threw in my .02

Sponger15SB
10-27-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I will never buy a girl a drink unless she buys the first round (and we alternate after that).

[/ QUOTE ]

So why not just buy your own drinks?

LethalRose
10-27-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I will never buy a girl a drink unless she buys the first round (and we alternate after that).

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you dislike dimes so much?

roxtar
10-27-2005, 03:28 AM
Drove from Philadelphia to Tampa with a trunkload of white powdery stuff. The sex was incredible but I hardly think it was worth a stint in the federal pen for interstate trafficking. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Benholio
10-27-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Debunking true rumors about [censored] your hot professor is a good thing?!

[/ QUOTE ]

The thread is about the dumbest thing you have done.

scotty34
10-27-2005, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it just seems that we are both doing something nice for each other. I'm not being a dick by making her buy me drinks all night, and I'm also not letting her manipulate me into getting free drinks all night only to have her get up and leave when she has gotten all she wants. It sort of shows mutual interest I suppose.

10-27-2005, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Please note: As long as you didn't physically harm someone, anything that you did that resulted in you getting ass, you should not be ashamed to post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, well nevermind then.

jason_t
10-27-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, well nevermind then.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] brilliant.

istewart
10-27-2005, 03:52 AM
You have great potential.

Vavavoom
10-27-2005, 04:57 AM
The dumbest thing was :

*Be her bit on the side for 6 months and be happy (What a fool I was)*

diebitter
10-27-2005, 04:58 AM
This doesn't sound that dumb.

Vavavoom
10-27-2005, 05:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This doesn't sound that dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, when I got dropped like a hot potato...and had turned down other potential relationships in the hope that it would develop into something.....But alas, when the situation suited her, I was booted into touch...

I'll be honest, I was devastated...But looking back - It was dumb of me...

diebitter
10-27-2005, 05:08 AM
Yeah, dumb.

Let's face it, men are dumb, women are evil, and the only chance guys have is the fact that, deep down, all women really despise one another way more than they despise men.

Aces McGee
10-27-2005, 09:11 AM
Not to get all holier than thou, but how can quitting smoking be considered a "dumb" thing?

-McGee

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 09:19 AM
The dumbest thing you can ever do is tell them how you feel.

daveymck
10-27-2005, 09:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
married her

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I found it funny, if not original.

drewjustdrew
10-27-2005, 09:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it just seems that we are both doing something nice for each other. I'm not being a dick by making her buy me drinks all night, and I'm also not letting her manipulate me into getting free drinks all night only to have her get up and leave when she has gotten all she wants. It sort of shows mutual interest I suppose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why start a potential relationship with a scorecard? Buy her some f'in drinks and don't keep track of who bought the last one. People who monitor spending like this have money issues in their relationships, I believe.

Exitonly
10-27-2005, 09:46 AM
agree to be in a long distancee relationship.

having a girlfriend be 1100 miles away, at college = not cool.

mslif
10-27-2005, 09:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect.

bluefeet
10-27-2005, 09:51 AM
Permanent body art /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Well...she was my wife at the time.

Future personal ads might include: "SWM looking for SF named 'Diane'".

Dumb.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 09:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Says a girl. From a guy's standpoint, nothing good ever comes of it.

diebitter
10-27-2005, 09:56 AM
Awww, come on, they're gonna rip out your heart and throw it to hell's hounds for a squeaky toy at some point, why not get it over quick.

mslif
10-27-2005, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Says a girl. From a guy's standpoint, nothing good ever comes of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean from your standpoint.
It is not dumb, it is honest. If the girl is not responsive to what you have to say, move on. Nothing dumb about knowing where you stand.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 10:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nothing dumb about knowing where you stand.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you know if they won't tell you?

drewjustdrew
10-27-2005, 10:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If they won't tell you, don't you now know where you stand?

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 10:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If they won't tell you, don't you now know where you stand?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes. Not always.

swede123
10-27-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Future personal ads might include: "SWM looking for SF named 'Diane'".
Dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is hilarious.

Swede

mslif
10-27-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If they don't tell you, it is usually a bad sign.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 10:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So it's good for men to be honest and tell them how we feel, but we should never expect that from women? We're just supposed to guess? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

diebitter
10-27-2005, 10:14 AM
Hint: TAKE THE HINT! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

drewjustdrew
10-27-2005, 10:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So it's good for men to be honest and tell them how we feel, but we should never expect that from women? We're just supposed to guess? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are missing the point. Both should expect the other to be open and honest. More likely for women than men to actually push for this though. Cuz men usually understand that women in general would be shocked to know what men actually think.

mslif
10-27-2005, 10:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no

jaydub
10-27-2005, 10:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I may interject... I've always had a theory that it's not so much that they won't honestly tell you what they want or how they feel, rather it's that they do not know and / or lie to themselves.

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 10:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you are missing the point. Both should expect the other to be open and honest. More likely for women than men to actually push for this though. Cuz men usually understand that women in general would be shocked to know what men actually think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Men are simple. I think women generally have us figured out pretty well. They're the irrational ones, the ones that make no sense.

diebitter
10-27-2005, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Men are simple. I think women generally have us figured out pretty well. They're the irrational ones, the ones that make no sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but they're cute too.

drewjustdrew
10-27-2005, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But men have hurtful thoughts, feelings and opinions. Sometimes very hurtful. At least I do. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but they're cute too.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very true. The cute ones are also generally the least rational. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 10:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But men have hurtful thoughts, feelings and opinions. Sometimes very hurtful. At least I do. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure both men & women can be hurtful. But what does that have to do with the question at ahnd?

diebitter
10-27-2005, 10:24 AM
Yeah, they are irrational. I was talking to one the other day, and she just wasn't listening. I had to keep saying the same advice, over and over.

How many times should you have to say 'It rubs the lotion on its skin...'

sheesh!

ChipWrecked
10-27-2005, 10:36 AM
Wrote love letters and [censored]. Women always keep that stuff, and it can come back to haunt you.

"Do right, and fear no man. Don't write, and fear no woman."

drewjustdrew
10-27-2005, 10:38 AM
This started with you, I think, saying nothing good ever came from sharing your feelings. I am pointing out that an honest relationship is a good thing. It allows for open communication on all issues. Maybe I am doing a poor job of making a point. But I'm also pointing out that women are more concerned with having an honest/open relationship than men. Men would rather avoid any hurt and suppress their feelings because they would rather do this than deal with the conflict.

Maybe I'm the only one who isn't Phil Donahue when it comes to relationships though. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

arod15
10-27-2005, 11:07 AM
said i love you....

Shajen
10-27-2005, 11:24 AM
long distance relationship:

flew her from Dallas to Atlanta for a week.

Paid for everything, even helped her out with her rent that month. (college student) Ended up being around $2400 for the trip and her rent.

We had a great time, she flew back home and two days later I found out via her sister she'd been cheating on me with multiple dudes the whole time she was gone. That [censored] [censored] hurt. I seriously thought I was in love. Retard.

She called out of the blue (no idea how she got my number) the day before I got married, telling me I was the best thing that ever happened to her and how bad she [censored] up.

Haha, karma's a bitch. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
said i love you....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. Bad idea. I learned this young. Haven't said this in a long, long time.

Shajen
10-27-2005, 11:30 AM
really?

not even to your wife?

diebitter
10-27-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
said i love you....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. Bad idea. I learned this young. Haven't said this in a long, long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. I'm sort of intrigued. Saying 'I love you' is a BAD THING seems to be accepted as a universal truth in OOT. However, in my head, there are two bad reasons for saying this, and one good one that trumps the bad ones cold.

Why is saying this bad in OOT's opinion, exactly?

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay. I'm sort of intrigued. Saying 'I love you' seems to be accepted as a universal truth in OOT. However, in my head, there are two bad reasons for this, and one good one that trumps the bad ones cold.

Why is this bad, exactly?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well what are your two bad reasons and one good one?

diebitter
10-27-2005, 11:43 AM
Bad

1. Leaves you the weak one in the relationship if it's not really reciprocated, and leaves you open to be exploited and manipulated. And not in a fun, spanky way.

2. She dumps you.

I've had both of these, they both suck balls. 2 is the lesser of the two though, cos you know where your at when you're alone.

Good:
1. you both feel the same. Not much better than that, eh?

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bad

1. Leaves you the weak one in the relationship if it's not really reciprocated, and leaves you open to be exploited and manipulated. And not in a fun, spanky way.

2. She dumps you.

I've had both of these, they both suck balls. 2 is the lesser of the two though, cos you know where your at when you're alone.

Good:
1. you both feel the same. Not much better than that, eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, yes. But do the math. As you said, women are evil. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

masse75
10-27-2005, 11:49 AM
http://img429.imageshack.us/img429/1831/hinckley5le.jpg

I just had to repost the image. I think this qualifies as one of the top 2 or 3 gimmick accounts ever.

For those that don't know why, find out why Hinckley is a nutjob.

diebitter
10-27-2005, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Ah, yes. But do the math. As you said, women are evil. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but the good one is much, much better than the 2 bad ones. It's about quality.

I know what you're thinking. Yeah, I'm doomed. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know what you're thinking. Yeah, I'm doomed. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Too much hope is the cruelest thing. And freedom is a beautiful thing.

Dex
10-27-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Too much hope is the cruelest thing. And freedom is a beautiful thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is, quite possibly, the truest thing ever posted in OOT.

MrWookie47
10-27-2005, 12:36 PM
This is why you should never say, "I love you." Instead, only ever say, "I love you, too."

jakethebake
10-27-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is why you should never say, "I love you." Instead, only ever say, "I love you, too."

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be less dangerous, but only slightly so I avoid this one as well.

drewjustdrew
10-27-2005, 12:52 PM
I love spending time with you!

PoBoy321
10-27-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Not to get all holier than thou, but how can quitting smoking be considered a "dumb" thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it wasn't so much that I was quitting smoking (I have since done it anyway) but the fact that I was gonna do it to try to nail a girl was pretty dumb.