PDA

View Full Version : Woot!

timprov
10-26-2005, 10:21 PM
Lee Jones posted in the zoo thread today that draw games probably wouldn't be happening. This was sad for a little while, but he just came back and said that he ought to have checked with the programming team first, because they were already working on a draw engine. !!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

randomstumbl
10-26-2005, 10:41 PM
Life is sweet.

Tom Bayes
10-26-2005, 10:55 PM
If Stars adds any kind of draw games /images/graemlins/cool.gif (draw high, KC Lowball, triple draw) in ring games or especially tourneys, then I'm going pro /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Luv2DriveTT
10-27-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Lee Jones posted in the zoo thread today that draw games probably wouldn't be happening. This was sad for a little while, but he just came back and said that he ought to have checked with the programming team first, because they were already working on a draw engine. !!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I am so happy right now, someone spank me with Winning Low Limit Hold'em so I know I'm not dreaming!

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Biggle10
10-27-2005, 01:00 AM
Low limit 5CD the only game I can win at.....I'm going to pee my pants if PS adds it. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

BluffTHIS!
10-27-2005, 04:50 AM
Copied from the pile on thread is my post below:

Well he has now said that unbeknownst to him, the software programmers are planning to add draw games. I chimed in and said that besides triple draw, any high draw games should be pot-limit only rather than limit and should be 6-max like on 24h. Bluffing ain't worth squat in limit high draw and the games suck, but pot-limit high draw for various stakes would be a welcome addition imo. I'd play more of it on 24h if they had more players, but the player base of stars could make them go all the time.

fnord_too
10-27-2005, 09:50 AM
Timprov becomes moderator of OP, pokerstars starts to make big changes to add other poker games. Coincidence? I think not! If only he had been made a mod boefore the WSOP finalized their 2006 tourney schedule....