PDA

View Full Version : How much money would it take...

Obliky
10-26-2005, 08:49 PM
For you to be the recipient of a golden shower from the person you most hate/dislike in the whole world.
If you cant think of anyone then someone like Saddam Hussain will do.

Were talking the full works here..youve gotta open wide and take it on the face.

Afterwards you can go straight to the shower and get cleaned up, and also assume your not gonna catch any diseases or anything like that.

I remember having this discussion with some of my college buddies when really drunk one night..and goal No 3 of 'The Greatest Post Ever' reminded me.

handsome
10-26-2005, 08:50 PM
I hate these types of posts, but i'll say 500K.

daryn
10-26-2005, 09:02 PM
for some dude to piss on me? who cares if i hate or love the guy, give me $5,000.. maybe less!

10-26-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Were talking the full works here..youve gotta open wide and take it on the face.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
for some dude to piss on me? who cares if i hate or love the guy, give me $5,000.. maybe less!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me?
/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

tom441lbk
10-26-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]v

Yeah thats what i'm saying, 5k with no repercussions...can we do it twice?

Big_Jim
10-26-2005, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he is kidding you.

I said $200K. I don't think that my dignity can be worth much more than that.
Are you kidding me?
/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

daryn
10-26-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me?

[/ QUOTE ]

kidding? no. seems like the easiest money i can possibly think of.

xadrez
10-26-2005, 09:24 PM
The worst quasi-non-ridiculous hypothetical Ive ever heard posed was how much money to let Shaq [censored] you in the ass. You can be inebriated at the time but not blacked out or stumbling drunk.

10-26-2005, 09:27 PM
i'd do it 5k, there is a lot you can do with 5k

10-26-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me?

[/ QUOTE ]

kidding? no. seems like the easiest money i can possibly think of.

[/ QUOTE ]

How far does this go? Can I assume that if you let a guy pee in your mouth for $5k you'd let him cum in your mouth for $5k? This seems CRAZY to me, but maybe I'm just a prude...

willie
10-26-2005, 09:39 PM
the anonymity of this site is great

it also feels good to be a realist, say 50,000 and find out that other people can be bought just as cheap as well /images/graemlins/grin.gif

David04
10-26-2005, 09:52 PM
Would anybody find about it afterwards, or would it be between you and the hated person?

If those are the conditions, I would do it for 5k.

Sephus
10-26-2005, 09:56 PM
i would prefer urine to cum. i think i would need 2k for urine and maybe 3500 for cum. seems like after i take a shower and wash my mouth out really really well all i am is richer. i'm not the type to be scarred by it.

Sephus
10-26-2005, 09:58 PM
by the way, i bet peoples prices are lower than they think. it's one thing to vote in a poll it's another if someone is actually offering you the cash.

ddubois
10-26-2005, 10:23 PM
Had you not included the ambiguous "open wide" I could vote 5k. Pee in the mouth (and I really hope you mean mouth) carries a very hefty surcharge.

miajag81
10-26-2005, 10:27 PM
Put it this way, if someone paid me $5,000 per golden shower, I'd take 20 a day for the next five years and retire before turning 30.

Paluka
10-26-2005, 10:28 PM
I once licked poker pro David William's nipple for $1. This was before he was famous.

10-26-2005, 10:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I once licked poker pro David William's nipple for $1. This was before he was famous.

[/ QUOTE ]

He let you in for cheap eh? How high would you have gone?

tonypaladino
10-26-2005, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Afterwards you can go straight to the shower and get cleaned up, and also assume your not gonna catch any diseases or anything like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes it an easy decision. I would do it for $5k without a second thought. Anyone who says otherwise must be rich.

daryn
10-27-2005, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
seems like after i take a shower and wash my mouth out really really well all i am is richer. i'm not the type to be scarred by it.

[/ QUOTE ]

precisely sir

daryn
10-27-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes it an easy decision. I would do it for $5k without a second thought. Anyone who says otherwise must be rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah man it's just piss. a stipulation was made that you would get no disease or anything from the experience.

Reef
10-27-2005, 03:01 AM
I said 50k, but if there was 5k CASH right there I might reconsider. 10k cash and it seems like an easy yes.

LethalRose
50K, its just urine people. Stop being pussies.

Reef
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah man it's just piss. a stipulation was made that you would get no disease or anything from the experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

what about the stipulation that everyone you respect has to watch. Does this change the amount?

xorbie
10-27-2005, 03:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what about the stipulation that everyone you respect has to watch. Does this change the amount?

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, clearly. I would not do this for less than many, many million, if at all.

Ulysses
10-27-2005, 03:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, you were in his ass-worship video?

daryn
10-27-2005, 04:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i seriously don't understand why it matters! so everyone i respect gathers around. i say to them "hey everyone i respetc, can you believe this idiot is paying me 5 grand for this? "LOL"!"

Any2ForU
10-27-2005, 04:12 AM
Katherine Zeta Jones --- How much do I need to pay her?!?!

Obliky
10-27-2005, 07:07 AM
I personally said 50K...but thinking about it i imagine i would do it for 5K.
I also think that anyone who says >50K has to be fooling themselves...i mean seriously 50K is a lot of money.

Its like 5 mins of pee on face action...then you can go and buy a new car! Sounds like a good deal to me...

mackthefork
10-27-2005, 07:29 AM
Well I said 50k but I was thinking what you were thinking more or less.

Mack

mackthefork
10-27-2005, 07:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Katherine Zeta Jones --- How much do I need to pay her?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot, but you'd have to stand 20 feet away to piss on her, do you see why?

Mack

Paxosmotic
10-27-2005, 07:36 AM
Yeah really, unless a lot of people are misreading the original post, I don't see any excuse for voting for anything but $5,000. You get peed on then go clean it off, not get peed on then walk around the mall for 5 hours naked. Some of you vastly overestimate how much you're worth, it seems.