PDA

View Full Version : Tried multitabling the 20-table SNGs

betgo
10-26-2005, 08:43 PM
I started 7-tabling, but added one to replace one I busted out early in. Basically started a buch at more or less the same time and continued still finished.

Found there was a lot of the fairly usual early wild play. Doulbed up in several. Some of the double ups were getting allin preflop with big pair. People would go allin for 50xBB with JJ or AK or whatever.

The late play seemed fairly tough for the buyin and pretty aggressive.

I wound up cashing but not making the final table in 2 of them. Had a net loss of $80. Not a disaster considering there is big money if you hit the top 5.

Don't want to run a foul of the bad beat police, but had terrible trouble SB vs. BB. Was busted out as a fairly big stack in one when I 3rd raised allin with AK from the SB at BB with AK and lost to AQ, with BB winning a T15K pot. Then I got knocked out of both of the tournaments in the money by open pushing from the SB and getting called by the BB with a big pair.

Nepa
10-26-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I started 7-tabling, but added one to replace one I busted out early in. Basically started a buch at more or less the same time and continued still finished.

Found there was a lot of the fairly usual early wild play. Doulbed up in several. Some of the double ups were getting allin preflop with big pair. People would go allin for 50xBB with JJ or AK or whatever.

The late play seemed fairly tough for the buyin and pretty aggressive.

I wound up cashing but not making the final table in 2 of them. Had a net loss of $80. Not a disaster considering there is big money if you hit the top 5.

Don't want to run a foul of the bad beat police, but had terrible trouble SB vs. BB. Was busted out as a fairly big stack in one when I 3rd raised allin with AK from the SB at BB with AK and lost to AQ, with BB winning a T15K pot. Then I got knocked out of both of the tournaments in the money by open pushing from the SB and getting called by the BB with a big pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you have better luck tonight if you try again. I just watched the first one fill up in about 2 min.

BAD BEAT POLICE
10-26-2005, 09:23 PM
WE'LL ALLOW IT.

-BBP

Jurollo
10-26-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WE'LL ALLOW IT.

-BBP

[/ QUOTE ]

My favorite gimmick account.
~Justin