PDA

View Full Version : NCAA 10/28

10-26-2005, 08:18 PM
NCAA YTD 21-16-1

Bowling Green -14

Already stated on another thread why I like the Falcons here, Akron's offense has been pitiful the last 2 weeks and now they have to travel to BG to play a team that is first in their league and fighting to stay there. Too much is being put on the injury of the Omar Jacobs because he's one of the best QB's in the nation. The freshman Turner is a very good athlete, he was recruited by every Big 10 school starting when he was a sophmore. He's had a week to prepare, knowing he's probably going to start and if he clicks with the 2 stud wrs he has to throw to this thing can become a boat race pretty quickly.

W. Michigan -7

Staying in the MAC, I really like only giving 7 here. W.Mich isnt a powerhouse team that usually runs over teams, but last week they beat up on BG when Jacobs went down. They started the year off bad, 2 losses and 2 wins against really bad teams, but now they appear to be a much better team than they were a month ago. Kent is just plain bad, they have 1 win against a DII school and havent imporved at all this year. Both defenses are pretty weak but Kent is the team that seems to have given up while the Broncos havent gotten better.

Colorado -7.5 +102

With the exceptions of the Miami and Texas games, Colorado has won by an average of 25.5 points. Kansas St lost to TX A&M by 2 last week otherwise this line would be around -12, where I feel it should be. K St will have their grubby little hands full trying to score against the Buffaloes, like they do against every other good defense. The wildcat defense will probably keep them in it, but being on the field all day will eventually wear them down and CO will run away with it.

These 3 are the ones that stuck out the most to me and since college football is the obly thing I've really beaten all year I'll be going heavy on em /images/graemlins/cool.gif

10-27-2005, 01:42 AM
Utah St + 34

This is just a ton of points for Bama to give. A team that hasnt scored more than 31 all year. Last year they beat Utah st 48-17. The Tide will run over the Aggies and eat clock all day long. It'll only take a couple td's (maybe less) from utah to keep it within 34. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

buffbrad54
10-27-2005, 02:43 AM
All I will say. is be surprised if Utah St. scores at all, I go to Auburn and the Alabama defense is truly amazing, and is going to win games for them this year now that Prothro is gone. Not a terrible bet in my opinion, but Utah St will not score above 10.

10-28-2005, 01:24 PM
Colorado St./New Mexico over 58

These are two offenses that average over 415 ypg. They are 2nd and 3rd in the Mountain West behind TCU and this should be a pretty close game. I dont think either team will be able to stop the others O. It should come down to a shootout in the 4th qtr, first one to 40 wins /images/graemlins/cool.gif

10-28-2005, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Colorado St./New Mexico over 58

[/ QUOTE ]

Colorado St. 35
New Mexico 25

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

And with this bet (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3796409&page=1&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=&vc=1)

Off to a 2-0 start for the weekend /images/graemlins/grin.gif
YTD 23-16-1

10-29-2005, 12:00 AM
Wisconsin -21

Badgers will at least score 45 and Illini wont score 20

kyro
10-29-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wisconsin -21

Badgers will at least score 45 and Illini wont score 20

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm on Wisconsin too, got it at -20. Also, put down a unit on Indiana +18 at MSU. MSU has looked terrible and Indiana has been staying in every game (with the exception of Ohio State.) Part of me wants to put a very small bet on the moneyline (+740), because I can see them winning 15-20% of the time, but I'll wait until my BR grows more before I start doing that stuff.

10-29-2005, 09:39 AM
Texas Tech -13
Florida/Georgia under 40
Wisconsin -21 /images/graemlins/wink.gif

GL today every1, I'll be golfing until the afternoon games and then I'll drinking until Tuesday /images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-30-2005, 11:31 AM
6-3 for the weekend,

YTD 27-19-1