PDA

View Full Version : at a fork in the road

midwestkc
10-26-2005, 06:48 PM
Well, I'm right at that magic $500 mark with my bankroll to where most of the BR building guides say to start doing the party and skins bonuses. My question is are all these still doable, or would I better off going somewhere else for the time being? Part of me would like to wait out the "Will Party offer unmentionables" thing gets worked out, so I guess, what I'm asking is what site should a .5/1 player whore next? I've currently done Paradise, Bet365 and Pacific, I belong to stars, though I was not able to take advantage of the reload, due to my roll being caught up at other sites....suggestions?

TheIrishThug
10-26-2005, 06:55 PM
u can hit up the x-skins. it will be slower than ideal, but signup bonii and igmpay r 7x or less. as far as the party thing, i would not expect someone to show up at this site one day saying they r doing it. talk to some affiliates when u set up ur new x-skin accounts and see what deal may or may not be.

Ryan11
10-26-2005, 10:20 PM
Also make sure you go via an affiliate. They will give you a bonus on top of the site bonus as well. Usually another $60 worth or so.

Greg J
10-26-2005, 10:30 PM
Check MrWookie47's new bankroll building guide in the micro forum. As far as I'm concerned it's the new industry standard.

midwestkc
10-26-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Check MrWookie47's new bankroll building guide in the micro forum. As far as I'm concerned it's the new industry standard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, thanks, I hadn't seen that and had been waiting for someone o write something other than Homer's and Greg's...not that they aren't great, but in the post party/skins break world, I wondered when someone would write a new one.

10-26-2005, 11:56 PM
Can someone post a link to that thread? Maybe I just haven't had enough sleep, but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks.

10-27-2005, 12:28 AM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3740788&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1

BruinEric
10-27-2005, 03:09 AM
Pick a skin, and after you sign up you can play the beginner's tables for 45 days. Go to the $5 NL tables and have some fun. Go all in with AA/KK PF and also see some cheap flops with drawing hands and nutpeddle. You will get callers at this level. With 5+ players, each pot raked over a dime gets you a raked hand. With <5 players, each pot raked at a nickel gets you a raked hand.

MyTurn2Raise
10-27-2005, 03:17 AM
don't forget, the x-skins offer the beginner tables to bonus whore a roll without risking much