PDA

View Full Version : I Just Sharted!

GrandmaStabone
10-26-2005, 04:23 PM
I have never sharted in my adult life...... Until now.

I just got done eating a honey-bbq KFC meal, popped in season 1 of scrubs, kicked back... and [censored] myself!

Just wanted to share...

GS

Claunchy
10-26-2005, 04:24 PM
WTMI.

10-26-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
popped in season 1 of scrubs, kicked back... and [censored] myself!

[/ QUOTE ]

Naturally..

daryn
10-26-2005, 04:27 PM
paging [censored]

Blarg
10-26-2005, 04:27 PM
...said the ass to the underpants.

Congratulations. You have now finally been initiated into...something.

[censored]
10-26-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Just wanted to share...

[/ QUOTE ]

that's usually a good sign that you shouldn't

LALDAAS
10-26-2005, 04:38 PM
My roomate did this yesterday and made me puke.

He ripped one and it sounded really wet. I asked him if he sharted him self and said well yes I did.

So we are standing in the kitchen he reaches for a paper towel, Sticks it down his pants, pulls it out and it looks like gluttonous Turkey gravey.

So I hurled.

TiK
10-26-2005, 04:39 PM
Awww, you gambled and lost...that's never fun. Better luck next time.

Vavavoom
10-26-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My roomate did this yesterday and made me puke.

He ripped one and it sounded really wet. I asked him if he sharted him self and said well yes I did.

So we are standing in the kitchen he reaches for a paper towel, Sticks it down his pants, pulls it out and it looks like gluttonous Turkey gravey.

So I hurled.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahahaha !

Actually this thread is great without pics !!

** Edit **

[ QUOTE ]
GrandmaStabone
[censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Toooooo late !

diebitter
10-26-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Must remember not to drink Turkey gravy whilst browsing OOT...

miajag81
10-26-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't count the number of times I've just been sitting around, sipping a pilsner glass full of gravy, reading OOT when a post like this came along.

LALDAAS
10-26-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not gravey it was more like turkey jelly if anyone knows what I am talking about.

It was pretty disturbing.

Blarg
10-26-2005, 04:52 PM
This thread just keeps getting worse.

PsYcHo-ScHnAuZeR
10-26-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread just keeps getting worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

The LALDAAS story was worse than the first one.

nomadtla
10-26-2005, 04:58 PM
ahhh Lossing the poop fart wager. That's a gamble my bankroll is never ready for. If making the gambe regularly I believe a BR of 300 underpants might be enough to see you through

Dynasty
10-26-2005, 05:01 PM
http://www.etherpunk.com/images/drupal/wtf_cat-275_640x480.jpg

Conspir8or
10-26-2005, 08:29 PM
I had that happen when I was home recovering from food poisoning. I was sitting on the couch while my roommate napped in the easy chair on the other side of the room. I felt a stirring in the Force, guessed it was gas, let rip, and felt a leak. Couch took a hit. Hoping to eliminate the evidence, I tiptoped past my roommate to the kitchen to retrieve a sponge. He woke up to see me tiptoeing back with it. I confessed. He reacted about the same way as Seinfeld did when Poppy peed on his couch.