PDA

View Full Version : Which makes more money: Rakeback or Initial Signup Bonus

10-26-2005, 02:45 PM
I think an important question to ask , becuz u can't go back after ur inital signup for poker rooms.

Do u go for the Rakebacks or the signup bonus?

Rakebacks are for life right, and from what I generally gather, u can get around the same amount of money profit from it as clearing the inital bonus.

But after that first month, rakebacks will kick in for the rest of ur poker career.

My next question is: is reload bonus whoring and rakebacks exclusive?

I think that most programs first subract the bonuses u get before rakeback starts kicking in? So in a sense, before u cleared all the bonus limit, it is exclusive. But after that, if u play more, rakeback still works right?

But the most important thing is, as u progress through to the higher limits, ie 10/20 or 15/30 or even just 5/10. Won't the rakebacks start to be much profitable than just clearing reload bonuses?

Not to mention, proping which gives 100%+ rakeback.

So bottomline is, should I try to get rakeback for every pokerroom that has it, if i plan to play a decent amount of poker (2hrs/day) for the next 1 or 2 years lets say. Foregoing the initial signup bonuses (which can be up to 80-100 cuz i do promotion from say pokersource)

Knowing this is very important to me, Thanks for any help.

BigBiceps
10-26-2005, 03:10 PM
do both.

Schwartzy61
10-26-2005, 03:46 PM
You still get an initial sign up bonus even when signing up for Rakeback. They will subtract the amount of the bonus from your MGR (except Absolute) but it will still be in your best interest to have Rakeback setup that way when there aren't any decent reloads to whore you have somewhere to play and will still earn a "bonus."