PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars Summaries through Gmail.

good2cu
10-26-2005, 11:44 AM
I'm having a problem loading my stars summaries through gmail. I request a tournament hitory from stars for my last 500 tournaments or whatever, but in the email it only shows me how I placed for the first 10 and then after that gives me the number and the start/ending date. How do I get them to send me the palces for all these torunaments, or a complete summary for every tournament? I've searched the PT forum to no avail.

splashpot
10-26-2005, 11:47 AM
There is no standard function on Stars that will send you these. If you request more than 5, they don't send you the complete summary. The only chance you have to get your last 500 is to email support and ask them to send you the full ones. I don't know if they will though.

Exitonly
10-26-2005, 11:58 AM
they can send you a history of everything you've done from any date you specify, and it includes a net profit collumn

Onaflag
10-26-2005, 12:30 PM
You can have your hand histories stored on your hard drive. I can't remember if it defaults to saving them or if you specifically have to make the selection to have them stored, but you should check under your PokerStars folder to see.

If they're there, then you have a record of each tournament number. You can then request each tournament summary individually at a rate of 21 per hour. This will be most time consuming, but I don't know any other way to get the data into PT for historical data. PT has a patch as of yesterday, I believe, that negates the need for the summary. I haven't downloaded it yet.

Onaflag...........