PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Help

10-26-2005, 10:52 AM
My buddy wants to make a trade with me for S. Jackson. Now his team is stacked, he's got: McNabb, Owens, M. Harrison, C. Johnson, and E. James. As far as my team goes I really need a WR because A. Johnson has probably been the biggest Fantasy bust this year!

My question is, what would be a fair trade for him to get S. Jackson. He already made an offer: T. Glenn and C. Brown for Jackson. I really don't think the value of the two even comes close to Jackson but I could be wrong.

Also, I am able to get rid of Jackson, but not at this moment unless the trade offer is really good. I have J. Jones and T. Jones as my running backs too, but J. Jones probably won't play this week and then Dallas has the bye week after that. As you can see, I'm in a pickle.

All thoughts and comments are appreciated.

Clarkmeister
10-26-2005, 10:55 AM
Ask for TO or CJ.

SossMan
10-26-2005, 01:23 PM
On another note, how in the world did he end up with Edge, McNabb, TO, CJ, and Harrison? Did he land some studs in the late rounds and make trades? Is this a heads up league?

Dynasty
10-26-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is this a heads up league?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/lastsplash.gif

10-26-2005, 02:15 PM
He drafted E. James first, McNabb, then Owens. I'll have to check the draft though. Not sure where he drafted Harrison. He had P. Burress too but traded for Johnson. (It was a deal that involved 2 players each. I think it was Johnson and C. Brown for Burress and M. Faulk.)

This league is a heads up league. I won my first three games and have proceeded to lose the last four. My WR's are KILLING me. I had drafted A. Johnson, E. Kennison, D. Branch and M. Jones (Last pick as a sleeper pick). Johnson has been a bust, Kennison has a big game then doesn't show for about three weeks. Branch is decent but they just spread the ball so much and Jones, well, I cut him and picked up Fergueson. He was a great fill in but you probably saw him destroy his leg this past week. I'm in desperate need of GOOD WR to say the least. haha.

Punker
10-26-2005, 03:19 PM
I think he'll pay at least Chad Johnson or TO for Stephen Jackson. C.Brown was injured last week.

10-27-2005, 09:34 AM
I just sent him a new offer which included S. Jackson for either TO or CJ. (Preferably TO since he's already had his bye week.) I'll let you know if he goes for it. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

10-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Ok, so my friend deceided that he would give up C. Johnson for W. Dunn. I don't see it, but o'well.