PDA

View Full Version : Demotivators Calendar - Today's date 10/26

2planka
10-26-2005, 09:42 AM
10/26: "the Terminator is released. Prophetic producers first considered O.J. Simpson for the role of the ultimate inhuman killing machine (1984)"

I laughed.

ChristinaB
10-26-2005, 09:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
10/26: "the Terminator is released. Prophetic producers first considered O.J. Simpson for the tole of the ultimate inhuman killing machine (1984)"

[/ QUOTE ]

tole also tôle
n.
A lacquered or enameled metalware, usually gilded and elaborately painted.

2planka
10-26-2005, 09:47 AM
Congratulations. I now have you on ignore, nit.

10-26-2005, 09:54 AM
Go ahead and put me on ignore while you're at it.

BTW, putting people on ignore, and alerting them to the fact is the gayest thing you can do on teh internets.

2planka
10-26-2005, 09:55 AM
done

CrazyEyez
10-26-2005, 09:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

BTW, putting people on ignore, and alerting them to the fact is the gayest thing you can do on teh internets.

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought calling it "teh internets" was the gayest thing you could do. OOOHHHHHHH JUST KIDDING.
(If I don't hear from you I'll assume you put me on ignore.)

Spicymoose
10-26-2005, 09:58 AM
Oh, oh! Ignore me to!

10-26-2005, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought calling it "teh internets" was the gayest thing you could do. OOOHHHHHHH JUST KIDDING.
(If I don't hear from you I'll assume you put me on ignore.)

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a toss up. I've never bothered to put people ignore. Just easier to scroll past their posts if they are that bad.

10-26-2005, 10:47 AM
The OP is funny considering OJ turned into a killing machine and the "Terminator" went on to become the Governator. The replies after the OP are really annoying, off-topic, and not funny at all.

Slow Play Ray
10-26-2005, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The OP is funny considering OJ turned into a killing machine and the "Terminator" went on to become the Governator. The replies after the OP are really annoying, off-topic, and not funny at all...

[/ QUOTE ]

...in typical OOT fashion.

shockingly, no chipotle or taco bell references yet.

ChristinaB
10-26-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The OP is funny considering OJ turned into a killing machine and the "Terminator" went on to become the Governator. The replies after the OP are really annoying, off-topic, and not funny at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

My post was on topic. Given the metallic nature of the opponents of the Terminator, the OP's inclusion of that word seemed ironic. Naturally the OP just over-reacted in typical moronic fashion.

benza13
10-26-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The OP is funny considering OJ turned into a killing machine and the "Terminator" went on to become the Governator. The replies after the OP are really annoying, off-topic, and not funny at all...

[/ QUOTE ]

...in typical OOT fashion.

shockingly, no chipotle or taco bell references yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking about some Bell for lunch, maybe a couple Gorditas.

Blarg
10-26-2005, 03:11 PM
No, it was a non-sequitur.