PDA

View Full Version : Drunken game theory and the Jews.

10-26-2005, 06:36 AM
Turn 1: Year 2023. A Chinese lead conglomerate of East Asian countries obliterate every last Muslim on the planet in a global campaign of ultra-propaganda to control oil supplies. The goal is to allow the unadulterated ascendance of an Asian Master Race.

(A metrosexualized America and Eruope do nothing. Both, along with Southern America, have been assured of their security...... I'm drunk. Don't ask why, just think of something.)

Turn 2: The New Conglomerate, after subjugating India into a apocolyptic warzone of 27 different warlord states, agressivly push the Jews into rebuilding "The Temple".

Turn 3: The Christains and the Jews...........

Fill in Turn 3. Do they rebuild the temple and wait for the messiah? Or push the button and get it over with?

Change the whole story if you want...

I'm going to bed.

Darryl_P
10-26-2005, 07:31 AM
Can I have some of what you're drinking? Seems pretty potent.

mackthefork
10-26-2005, 07:40 AM
Try a good absinth with honey and fresh sqeezed lemon juice.

Mack

RJT
10-26-2005, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Try a good absinth with honey and fresh sqeezed lemon juice.

Mack

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression that absinth is no longer made. Am I wrong or are you referring to homemade absinth? I would like to try it after reading Hemingway and all.

purnell
10-26-2005, 10:02 AM
I think it's just illegal in the US (the real thing anyway). Back in my bartending days I read that it was still available in some other markets. That was a few years ago, maybe things have changed.

http://www.feeverte.net/faq-absinthe.html#B2

hmkpoker
10-26-2005, 10:14 AM
It's legal status is tricky because it is FDA-regulated (wormwood is recognised as a harmful food additive; eat a pinch and you'll find out why), but unsceduled by the DEA.

It's a pretty lame drug though, if you ask me. It tastes like poison and the effects are hardly a "trip."

mackthefork
10-26-2005, 10:15 AM
You can get it in lots of places, including made in the original French/Swiss distilleries. Powerful [censored] though, I would say you are insane if you drink it neat, takes all sorts though.

Mack

10-26-2005, 11:44 AM
my sister brought some back from italy no problem. They sell it all over the place there. Her boyfriend tried to order it on the internet, but recieved a letter from the port authority of NY that he had to play about 500 dollars in fines and taxes in order to get the order.

So I'm not really sure if its illegal so to speak, but it is deffinitly hard to come by in the US

10-26-2005, 12:31 PM
This guy's really going to be disappointed when he wakes up...