PDA

View Full Version : Best places to eat

JJNJustin
10-26-2005, 03:45 AM
1) Chinese Buffet
2) Indian Buffet
3) Sushi bar

I'm just curious, anyone ever eat chicken feet? I was at a china buffet the other day and they had a dish of cooked chicken feet. I didnt have the guts to try it.

-J

ACPlayer
10-26-2005, 03:50 AM
Hard to imagine any buffet being worth eating at. Warmed over slop, not my idea of food.

Now a really good sushi bar (not the all you can eat places that seem to be everywhere these days) with a Japanese (only Japanese please) chef, preferably about 70 years old. Much better.

daryn
10-26-2005, 04:13 AM
yes i've had chicken feet. there's a good chinese buffet around here that has real authentic chinese dishes, in addition to americanized stuff. i had the chicken feet, jellyfish, octopus, and all that good stuff.

handsome
10-26-2005, 04:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hard to imagine any buffet being worth eating at. Warmed over slop, not my idea of food.

Now a really good sushi bar (not the all you can eat places that seem to be everywhere these days) with a Japanese (only Japanese please) chef, preferably about 70 years old. Much better.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd have to agree. I would eat sushi all day if it didn't burn a hole through my pocket. Taco Bell is also up there.

lastsamurai
10-26-2005, 04:47 AM
There use to be a shabu shabu place in LA that was all you can eat for $22....it was the best!

coffeecrazy1
10-26-2005, 10:07 AM
Never had chicken feet.

I like the Chinese buffet, personally.

Being from Texas, we also have Tex-Mex, which is both good and hard to screw up.

Also...burrito places can be unstoppably good.

miajag81
10-26-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your buffet experience is clearly limited.

DrNo888
10-26-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Prison buffet /= food

stabn
10-26-2005, 02:34 PM
I had chicken feet at a local dim sum place. Not really my cup of tea and i didn't finish them. I don't think anyone else in the group tried them other than the girl from HK who ordered them.

As far as the buffets go a good indian buffet is a pretty hard lunch to beat.

Paluka
10-26-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

As far as the buffets go a good indian buffet is a pretty hard lunch to beat.

[/ QUOTE ]