PDA

View Full Version : where are the good NL100-200 games besides party?

theredpill4
10-26-2005, 02:08 AM
i can't play on party and the skins are way too tight. anyone tell me where else there are loose games?

xorbie
10-26-2005, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i can't play on party and the skins are way too tight. anyone tell me where else there are loose games?

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf.

ericlambi
10-26-2005, 02:13 AM
I dunno . . . skins still seem fine to me, although I'm mostly playing PP.

I tried Paradise Poker last week because I thought maybe with all their TV advertising there would be a crapload of bad players there. It was tough to get a table, the game moved slow, and players were the same or better than Party.

mason55
10-26-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. how is this account not banned?

theredpill4
10-26-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I dunno . . . skins still seem fine to me, although I'm mostly playing PP.

I tried Paradise Poker last week because I thought maybe with all their TV advertising there would be a crapload of bad players there. It was tough to get a table, the game moved slow, and players were the same or better than Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

the avg pots on the skins are less than half of those on party. i'd rather not.

theredpill4
10-26-2005, 02:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. how is this account not banned?

[/ QUOTE ]

this account never did anything banworthy.

Riposte
10-26-2005, 03:12 AM
then loosen up?

boondockst
10-26-2005, 04:53 AM
you'd think your area code would be blocked from ever registering with this site, just in case

vulturesrow
10-26-2005, 10:13 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY

ghostface
10-26-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IN THA MATRIX!@!!!!!1

kurto
10-26-2005, 01:12 PM
I'm curious why you can't play on Party. It by far has the greatest collection of bad players available.

dtbog
10-26-2005, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you'd think your area code would be blocked from ever registering with this site, just in case

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

jjb108
10-26-2005, 03:08 PM
Live games are loose. Go play live. You will crush the game. No need to post hands. You can move up to mid/high stakes and post there. No need to waste your time with us people in the kiddie pool. Online play is way too tight and full of sharks. All the good players play in 25 - 100 NL. Can't avoid them. They're all over Party.

I hear the home games are soft too. Try some of those. Then you can post in the home poker forum. Best of luck.

10-26-2005, 03:16 PM
What does YSSCKY mean

RiverFenix
10-26-2005, 03:22 PM
you should seriously consider killing yourself.

theredpill4
10-26-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm curious why you can't play on Party. It by far has the greatest collection of bad players available.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't play on party because i cancelled my account and i'm waiting a bit to sign up with a new account for reasons that should be obvious. i love party, i've never played online anywhere else that's why i made this thread.

the reason i didnt post this with my real name is that my 2+2 name and original party ID are the same and i think there's a remote chance that party could somehow find out (like if one of those anti-******** assholes read the post and sent an email about me to party). better safe than sorry. maybe i should have made a new account, but i had this one already.

my post wasn't meant to say that i can't beat the games on the skins, i just want to hear if there are better options out there for my period away from my home at party.

i was hoping the people who play regularly at sites like bodog, ub, stars, prima, crypto, etc. would be able to tell me "the games are pretty good here."

mason55
10-26-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That account name alone should be ban-worthy and you obviously know why.

4_2_it
10-26-2005, 05:24 PM
I play Stars with success at $100. Just moved up to $200, but so far, so good.

theredpill4
10-26-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That account name alone should be ban-worthy and you obviously know why.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm sorry if using this account is getting a negative reaction, but like i said i didn't want to create a new one just to ask this question.

all i really wanted was "the UB games are pretty good" or "the prima games seem to be softer than the skins right now," etc.

Riposte
10-26-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mine? or the other guy's?

kurto
10-26-2005, 09:41 PM
I don't understand what you're saying.

Why would Party care if you joined? Pick a new name.

"i'm waiting a bit to sign up with a new account for reasons that should be obvious." Nothing is obvious to me. Did you get banned or something?

"the reason i didnt post this with my real name is that my 2+2 name and original party ID are the same and i think there's a remote chance that party could somehow find out" Why would party care?

"if one of those anti-******** assholes read the post and sent an email about me to party" I don't know what ***holes you are refering to or can I imagine what anyone would want to email Party about. I suspect most people could care less either way who plays at Party.

I only play at Stars and Party. I have a friend who plays at SS tables at UB and he did fine. Though he just switched to Party and can't believe how soft it is.

I still say... if you want to play good and longer tournaments, play Pokerstars. For cash games, Party is the best.

theredpill4
10-26-2005, 09:50 PM
i don't see what's unclear. it seems like you havent read the whole thread.

i play at party and skins. party and skins split. i play at party because skins are a rock garden. party starts using affiliates. i need to cancel my account and sign up for a new one, my affiliate advises me to wait a bit. i have a period without party, i need a decent substitute.

sawseech
10-26-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Online play is way too tight and full of sharks. All the good players play in 25 - 100 NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

woulda worked better with a screenshot of the game lobby

theredpill4
10-26-2005, 10:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Online play is way too tight and full of sharks. All the good players play in 25 - 100 NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

woulda worked better with a screenshot of the game lobby

[/ QUOTE ]

and that joke is almost a year old now. i guess i can't blame him cause he assumed i actually was trp.

10-26-2005, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"i'm waiting a bit to sign up with a new account for reasons that should be obvious." Nothing is obvious to me. Did you get banned or something?

[/ QUOTE ]
you're a comedian /images/graemlins/grin.gif