PDA

View Full Version : 2 Great Plays NFL this Sunday...??

Allin72
10-25-2005, 11:12 PM
Lookin at some early spreads two really stick out. eagles +3.5 againt broncos. I feel like the eagles are too good and will win this game outright against the broncos in a close game. Any thoughts? Also like the chiefs getting 6 points in a shootout with the chargers. I think that their offense should get going against this chargers d, and will keep it within 6 if not win. Any thoughts?

10-25-2005, 11:19 PM
The Eagles are playing their 2nd straight tough rode game, McNabb isnt %100 yet still has to throw 60 times a game. Denver is money this year (like always) at home, tisk tisk tisk....

LotsOfOuts69
10-26-2005, 01:21 AM
Seriuously, what is with the Eagles on this board. Every line is "undervalued"

News flash: They're not that good, They're not the 12-4 team that blasted through the crappy NFC last year (Seriously, the Atlanta Falcons got a bye, I mean cmon)

McNabb is hurt, the team is not as good, they got creamed 2 weeks ago, they shoud've lost last week, They are 1-2 on the road.

Crappy part is, if the Eagles win, then I get flamed, if denver crushes them, then we are just gonna get another, hey look, the Eagles are getting +4 on the road at Washington! Line looks good!

natedogg
10-26-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriuously, what is with the Eagles on this board. Every line is "undervalued"

News flash: They're not that good, They're not the 12-4 team that blasted through the crappy NFC last year (Seriously, the Atlanta Falcons got a bye, I mean cmon)

McNabb is hurt, the team is not as good, they got creamed 2 weeks ago, they shoud've lost last week, They are 1-2 on the road.

Crappy part is, if the Eagles win, then I get flamed, if denver crushes them, then we are just gonna get another, hey look, the Eagles are getting +4 on the road at Washington! Line looks good!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't wait for that Washington game in two weeks. I'm going to unload on them. Back up the truck!

Washington wins the game outright.

natedogg

tolbiny
10-26-2005, 03:53 AM
The Broncos have the biggest homefield advantage in the NFL.

MCS
10-26-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The Broncos have the biggest homefield advantage in the NFL.

[/ QUOTE ]

But it's not like it's worth 14 points or something.

Anyway, the line seems right to me. The two teams are about even on a neutral field. Maybe this would be -3 if the Broncos weren't so stong at Mile High, but since they are, we have our -3.5.

10-26-2005, 04:05 AM
I dont like the chiefs at all, the chargers will go up and down the field all day long against the chiefs, and i dont think it will be the same on the other side.

CCx
10-26-2005, 06:52 AM
i already took denver -3 when it opened for a small bet - i dont like the way the eagles offense is playing, and they may be in a real bad spot here - i dont think they get blown out because of the way the defense has stepped up (minus dallas) this year, but 3 seems to have value - only a small bet for me cuz im in a win-win situation unless they lose by less - eagles win or denver wins by 3+, gravy

im indifferent on 3.5

CCx
10-26-2005, 06:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't wait for that Washington game in two weeks. I'm going to unload on them. Back up the truck!

Washington wins the game outright.

[/ QUOTE ]

yikes!

im hitting the under hard immediately when the line hits if washington scores more than 24 this weekend

Sluss
10-26-2005, 07:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i already took denver -3 when it opened for a small bet - i dont like the way the eagles offense is playing, and they may be in a real bad spot here - i dont think they get blown out because of the way the defense has stepped up (minus dallas) this year, but 3 seems to have value - only a small bet for me cuz im in a win-win situation unless they lose by less - eagles win or denver wins by 3+, gravy

im indifferent on 3.5

[/ QUOTE ]

What?!?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/SingTheScreams/feb26_02.jpg

CCx
10-26-2005, 08:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

im indifferent on 3.5

[/ QUOTE ]

What?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

small bet - i like money

again win win for me unless they lose by 2 or 1, if they win, i'm happy and only lost a little, if they get beat by 3 or more, i made a little money and get to bitch and moan like the rest of the population of philadelphia (who am i kidding, we'll bitch and moan if the birds win by 40)

i bleed green, but it's real tough to deny what you're seeing on the field right now, and defense can only take you so far on the road

McGahee
10-26-2005, 09:20 AM
So far so good this year, but if I'm not mistaken the Broncos have not been nearly as good at home since this new stadium of theirs opened.

If the Eagles can overcome a 17-0 hole in KC, I think they can play well enough to win in Denver. Don't the Broncos start 5-1 every year?

whipsaw
10-26-2005, 09:27 AM
I don't know when the stadium opened, but the Broncs are a mediocre 8-9-2 ATS at home since the beginning of the '03-'04 season.