PDA

View Full Version : OT: I recieved one of the coolest compliments today

10-25-2005, 10:15 PM
I don't know who he was, but the name sounds familair so maybe he was a 2+2er.

Dealer: Waiting for 1 more player to start the game.
<font color="blue"> Willy1523: canstanza </font>
Dealer: Big__Bryan has joined the table.
Dealer: Tournament #16879102 starts.
Dealer: ** Dealing down cards **
<font color="blue"> castanza_g: hi </font>
Dealer: &gt;You have options at Table 67749 Table!.
Dealer: The high card is the Ace of spades. JrMan25 wins the button.
Dealer: Game #2931522994 starts.
Dealer: Trny:16879102 Level:1
Blinds(10/15)
Dealer: ** Dealing down cards **
<font color="blue"> Willy1523: I picked the wrong table
</font><font color="blue"> castanza: /images/graemlins/grin.gif </font>

Shilly
10-25-2005, 10:20 PM
I got a nice one from Johnnybeef:

"Shilloy, I'm going to call you with any two next time."

cleinen
10-25-2005, 10:21 PM
I got something like this yesterday. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kyro
10-25-2005, 10:26 PM
I picked out a 2+2er the other day but they never PMed me to tell me who they were. Was it you?

cleinen
10-25-2005, 10:34 PM
Nope. It wasn't me.

MegaBet
10-25-2005, 10:45 PM
Yeah, it's always funny when a player I've just crushed joins a table, sees who's there, and disappears. Makes me chuckle /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pergesu
10-25-2005, 10:47 PM
I had to hide myself from search, because people found out I'm dead money and started actively seeking my tables /images/graemlins/confused.gif

10-25-2005, 11:21 PM
You're welcome. I don't mind 2+2ers at my table, but it did suck that you were to my right. It's actually kind of helpful to my game to kind of see if I'm playing right. Also I feel like I need to play better to not seem like a total donk to this forum. Also didn't want to call you in levels 4 on with trash, but I'm also very familiar with the pushbot approach. Anyways you're welcome, and had fun heads-up.

kyro
10-26-2005, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's always funny when a player I've just crushed joins a table, sees who's there, and disappears. Makes me chuckle /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly doubt anyone does this. With every post you are convincing me you are nothing more than an annoying troll.

MegaBet
10-26-2005, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly doubt anyone does this. With every post you are convincing me you are nothing more than an annoying troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for contributing to this thread. If anyone is an annoying troll, it's you. VERY annoying. Get outta my face moron.

kyro
10-26-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for contributing to this thread. If anyone is an annoying troll, it's you. VERY annoying. Get outta my face moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

What thread? What contributions is ANYONE making. Here is the thread so far.

OP: Someone recognized my name and implied I was good.
P1: That happened to me too!
P2: Me too!
You: Hey everyone. I am so good at poker that people run away when they see me. Muhahahah.

Half the people on this board are sick and tired of you. You are just as bad as your "supposed" arch nemesis stanzee. It's too bad [censored] wasn't allowed to come and clean up this place too.

Wes ManTooth
10-26-2005, 02:13 AM
after busting a 2+2er with the worst hand once i was told, "I hope you die of AIDS" and "your children will have birth defects" and "nh... turd face"

to be verbally bitch slapped by Tyler Durden... priceless

10-26-2005, 02:33 AM
I don't know if I can count the times I'm busted by a worse hand every day. Sometimes I'll go off on some donk that calls me stupid going all-in w/ queens when they beat me with AK. Now that I'm on the topic I hate it when low level players start quoting Harrington while in a game. Like "Harrington was right going all-in is fun" or "my M was 4 now it's 16" I guess I'll get used to this.

axeshigh
10-26-2005, 02:37 AM
As long as they quote Harrington and not raptor we're fine.

10-26-2005, 02:39 AM
at my stars 6.50 turbo, the guys were quoting helmuths 'if it wasnt for luck id win every hand.' i laughed and took their money (not too hard at this level anyway).

10-26-2005, 02:47 AM
I think I vomit in my mouth everytime one of these guys busts my KK or QQ with Ax. I swear poker would be so much easier without other people.

MegaBet
10-26-2005, 02:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What thread? What contributions is ANYONE making. Here is the thread so far.

OP: Someone recognized my name and implied I was good.
P1: That happened to me too!
P2: Me too!
You: Hey everyone. I am so good at poker that people run away when they see me. Muhahahah.

Half the people on this board are sick and tired of you. You are just as bad as your "supposed" arch nemesis stanzee. It's too bad [censored] wasn't allowed to come and clean up this place too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grow up, seriously. Maybe you're just some 19 year old who gets off by insulting others over THE INTERNET. It's really not big, and it's certainly not clever...it just makes you look like a douche. I have said nothing to instigate your flame post against me.

GET...OUT...OF...MY...FACE...MORON.

Clear English get through to you yet??

Hendricks433
10-26-2005, 03:23 AM
Hey MJA whats your Name on Stars? What time do you play?

10-26-2005, 03:28 AM
mobster80 on stars, usually around 10pm ET. Hendricks, and you?

zipppy
10-26-2005, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...yeah kyro, ya troll....

tigerite
10-26-2005, 05:01 AM
Ah, the joy of having no chat on. I don't get these distractions..

So if anyone asks if I'm 2+2 I'll miss it til I review the tournaments at a later date, sorry /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hendricks433
10-26-2005, 06:43 AM
Hendricks433. I play at all sort of times. Most of the time between 7:30 and 3 am Eastern.