PDA

View Full Version : Where do I see my Noble Poker bonus status?

Pokeraddict
10-25-2005, 08:18 PM
I cant find anywhere in the cashier area or my account how to find the rate I am working off the bonus. I sent an email 4 hours ago that has gone unanswered and cant find it in the forum. Somehow I get the idea its obvious but can someone tell me where I see how many crowns I have so far?

WordWhiz
10-25-2005, 08:55 PM
Gotta ask them. I emailed them, but I think you can ask the live help in the lobby.

Pokeraddict
10-26-2005, 10:34 PM
This place sucks, live help doesnt work and they have not answered 3 emails (the first was a test question for a review and the other 2 apply to this). The first email went out 30 hours ago.

dlk9s
10-27-2005, 10:52 AM
There is an "Online Support" button in the Noble lobby you can click to chat with a live CSR. Sometimes it is not active, but it usually is. I have found that on occassion, they don't answer immediately (I assume they are working with another customer) - if they aren't there right away, just leave the window open and they will say hi when they are there. You can ask them for a Crown count.

Noble also sends e-mails at least once a week to give you a status report. I say "at least" because I believe it's supposed to be once per week, but I used to get them more frequently than that.

All of this applies for Titan Poker, as well.