PDA

View Full Version : Rake back

jkiddy07
10-25-2005, 07:40 PM
Does anybody know when Party Poker is going to come out with rake back?

cold_cash
10-25-2005, 07:42 PM
What?

aargh57
10-25-2005, 07:42 PM
They usually send out an e-mail that will notify you.

Brain
10-25-2005, 07:43 PM
I had pizza at a new place today on our lunch break from jury duty. A little greasy, but 7/10.

Paxosmotic
10-25-2005, 07:44 PM
Anthony's Pizza at military BXs is about a 10/10, I loooove their cheese.

irishpint
10-25-2005, 07:47 PM
wooooooooooooookie!!!

Brice
10-25-2005, 07:49 PM
They are not going too. Party is going to keep it all on their network. They are going to offer points which you can exchange for cash. They will be offering individual player individual offers depending on how many hands and stakes you played. Party, in a sense, is being its own rake back affiliate. The number of hands they require you to play will pretty much make Party your exclusive site.

Brain
10-25-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wooooooooooooookie!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, we can do a Tuesday lunch thread, right? I was walking around town (in the rain today) and saw a Qdoba and it reminded me of Chipotle. I would have tried it if there was one in New Brunswick.

cold_cash
10-25-2005, 07:57 PM
This weekend I stayed at a McMenamins bed and breakfast.

They had a couple restaurants in there with pretty good pizza, but the beer was of course the best part.

If you haven't already, and they have it your neck of the woods, get some Hammerhead Ale next time you get pizza. Yum.

numeri
10-25-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wooooooooooooookie!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, we can do a Tuesday lunch thread, right? I was walking around town (in the rain today) and saw a Qdoba and it reminded me of Chipotle. I would have tried it if there was one in New Brunswick.

[/ QUOTE ]
Mmm.... Chipotle.... mmmm....

shadow29
10-25-2005, 08:02 PM
I had Chick-Fil-A today for lunch.

It was good, but since we drove through they only gave us 2 sauce packs each.

So we parked, went in, and demanded more.

We walked out with 15 more sauce packs each.

Fuckers never knew what hit 'em.

jaxUp
10-25-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is some gangsta [censored].

MrWookie47
10-25-2005, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wooooooooooooookie!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably should lock this, but it's also hilarious. I'll let it live for a hair longer. I had a tuna and bacon sub for lunch today because I ran out of the house too quickly to get myself some of my home made chili leftovers.

OP - Party is never going to offer rakeback, but they will offer special, personal promotions to their highest volume players.

Paxosmotic
10-25-2005, 09:02 PM
Haven't had Chick-Fil-A for a while now, but as a long time proponent of spelling that brand properly, I salute you. I miss that place. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

VoraciousReader
10-25-2005, 09:06 PM
???Tuna and bacon???

I'm half repulsed and half fascinated. It's like watching a 9 car pileup.

Seriously, is the tuna and bacon a regular sandwich, or do you have to special order?

MrWookie47
10-25-2005, 09:09 PM
It's a regular sandwich, m'lady, at least at the place I go to. I'll admit it's not a regular at a lot of places, but even places like Subway will put bacon on anything for an extra charge. And it's awesome. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

irishpint
10-25-2005, 09:12 PM
well im baking chicken parmesan for my housemates right now. complete with ice cream sundaies.

lunch was 2 bowls of cinnamon toast crunch, cottege cheese, 3 eggs and 2 glasses of milk

Paxosmotic
10-25-2005, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well im baking chicken parmesan for my housemates right now. complete with ice cream sundaies.

lunch was 2 bowls of cinnamon toast crunch, cottege cheese, 3 eggs and 2 glasses of milk

[/ QUOTE ]
Housemates? What's the living situation? I'm 23 and my roommate is moving out within the next two weeks, giving me the apartment to myself. It's a two bedroom and pretty sizeable if I do say so myself. I'm looking forward to spreading out, it'll be the first time I've lived completely and totally on my own.

Slight derail, this thread is now not only about your lunch and what food is good, but also about what your living situations are.

LoaferGee12
10-25-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, gave me a good laugh. BTW, am I in OOT?

10-25-2005, 09:20 PM
If you want to love the wookie...you have to love the tuna and the bacon!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tuna and bacon sub for lunch. Oooooh yeah.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds pretty gross dude. Tuna and bacon?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have not tried the beautiful dichotomy of both tuna and bacon in a sandwich, you are not allowed to knock it. This is far, far less weird than peanut butter and pickles and the like.

[/ QUOTE ]
- MrWookie47 10/04/05

10-25-2005, 09:30 PM
argh yall made me hungry.... havent eaten yet... going on 4 hours sleep and red bull =(

Yerma
10-25-2005, 09:44 PM
NO DAMMED TEXT

MrWookie47
10-25-2005, 10:01 PM
Man, you get some large quantity of brownie points for looking that up. You're well in the running for Brown-Noser Quarterly.

I'll chime in about living situations, too. I live alone in an apartment that's really the downstairs of a house. The upstairs is occupied by a crazy woman who may or may not still be living there. She doesn't come out much, but she did just throw away copious amounts of junk - I'm talking several cubic yards here. There is also a large quantity of slightly less junky looking junk on my porch. It might be stuff she's throwing away. It might be stuff she's giving away. It might be stuff that she's taking with her when she moves. I have no idea. It's been there for a week. Prior to that junk on my porch, there was an earlier iteration of sill less junky junk that sat on my porch for about a week before vanishing.

I also just discovered brown nasty water dripping from the frame above my kitchen closet. Presumably I have a leak in the roof that is percolating down through the wall and through some cracks in the door frame before making a mess on my kitchen floor. I am less than thrilled about this, too.

numeri
10-25-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Slight derail, this thread is now not only about your lunch and what food is good, but also about what your living situations are.

[/ QUOTE ]
Still renting at age 30 and married. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Looking to buy soon, though. Can't wait to be able to fix [censored] around the house. I do more maintenance on this thing than the landlord does. Oh, and now he wants me to pay part of the heating bill since gas prices have gone up.

Hey buddy, that's why they call it lease. Suck it.

Ah, venting in a no content thread that isn't the NC thread. Good times, good times.

cold_cash
10-25-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you grab a handful of extra napkins too?

Thugs.

Brain
10-26-2005, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wooooooooooooookie!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Mmm.... Chipotle.... mmmm....

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never had it and would like to try it once to see what all the fuss is about.

Brain
10-26-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, gave me a good laugh. BTW, am I in OOT?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. The lunch thread is always done by the time I get there so I figured I'd hijack a bad thread and make it good.

Brain
10-26-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll be right over for ice cream sundaes.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 25 and have my own apartment. I'm still stuck in North Jersey and have no idea when I'm getting out. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

jaxUp
10-26-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's a regular sandwich, m'lady, at least at the place I go to. I'll admit it's not a regular at a lot of places, but even places like Subway will put bacon on anything for an extra charge. And it's awesome. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will take this opportunity to knock it. I have not tried it, but don't care.

10-26-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wooooooooooooookie!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't really like Qdoba that much. It's like a bad Taco Del Mar to me. But I gave it a shot. I haven't ate too much Tex-mex, so hell maybe I'm wrong.

Brain
10-26-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wooooooooooooookie!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't really like Qdoba that much. It's like a bad Taco Del Mar to me. But I gave it a shot. I haven't ate too much Tex-mex, so hell maybe I'm wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I had heard Qdoba=bad so I walked around a little more and got a sandwich somewhere instead.