PDA

View Full Version : Can see mucked cards in HH? Why sometimes, sometimes not?

AlphaWice
10-25-2005, 05:00 PM
During showdown, sometimes (after) in Instant Hand History (on stars) they show the mucked hand, and sometimes not. What conditions must occur for them to show/not show?

SossMan
10-25-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
During showdown, sometimes (after) in Instant Hand History (on stars) they show the mucked hand, and sometimes not. What conditions must occur for them to show/not show?

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know, but it annoys the heck out of me. I think it might have to do with if there was action on the river or not.

woodguy
10-25-2005, 05:17 PM
I think that if you are actually at the table, you can see a mucked hand.

If you are observing, you cannot.

Best guess based on observation.

Regards,
Woodguy

Roman
10-25-2005, 05:18 PM
this is true, but sometimes (I only really experianced this HU in cash games, never in a MTT) you can't see the cards even if you are in the hand.

centja1
10-25-2005, 05:24 PM
from the best that i can tell, you can only see the mucked cards under the circumstances that you would be able to request to see a hand if you were at a live table, only when there is a showdown.

when there is no showdown and all but one player folds, the winner does not have to show his hand and you will not be able to see it in the HH.

i think the principle is that you get to see mucked hands if someone at the table called a bet on the end, entitling them to see the cards.

just what i can determine, but it seems to make sense.