PDA

View Full Version : Playing poka in tha sun.

pooppoop
06-08-2003, 12:03 PM
I'm getting too pale can anyone help. Mobile internet access for my laptop would be a dream come true. Can someone please post plans.
Thx

rusty JEDI
06-08-2003, 04:17 PM
I have been wanting to do this so bad myself. I figure with all those dead times between classes I could pay it off. But enter the new obsession, a motorbike. But if anyone has any info on running a wireless connection for a laptop that can be used anywhere and not simply within 100 feet of your home modem i would love to hear it.

In particular what is needed, and any prices.
Can you use your cel phone as a dial up modem?

rJ

06-08-2003, 04:41 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Can you use your cel phone as a dial up modem?

[/ QUOTE ]

That depends on your phone. With most newer phones it`s no problem.

yct
06-08-2003, 05:41 PM
Nice to see poop posting in the zoo again. If you dont mind getting some sun close to your house, why not just get a wireless router and a wireless network card for laptop so you can play outside of the house. I haven't checked the latest prices but my guess is the set up should be about $150 or so.

BBill
06-08-2003, 07:34 PM
That sounds about right for price yct. I have not done this yet but plan to since the prices have dropped. I think the only requirement pooppoop is that you have a DSL or Cable internet connection to hook up the wireless router to.

bbill

DAE
06-08-2003, 08:22 PM
I tried playing with my laptop on my deck (using a wireless router), but could barely see the screen in the bright sun.

GrannyMae
06-08-2003, 10:47 PM
I'm getting too pale can anyone help.

ooooo, me and you poooo. we go to a nude beach in mexico and let our flesh brown.

bring a turkey baster please, as that is the easiest way to apply lotion to granny. it makes it faster, and you can get all those hard to reach spots.

tell me when you are available, and i'll buy us the tickets.
(bus is ok, right? we can neck in the back, and that way i will be close to the toilet. when i go in there, knock 3 times and enter)

http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/car21.gif

bentlyman
06-08-2003, 11:32 PM
poopoo,

What's this I've read about in earlier posts you've made that you only eat turkey sandwiches with mayo and mustard or somethin'???? You a gormet or somethin'??? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif