PDA

View Full Version : New poster- lookin for help

Crimson
10-25-2005, 03:01 AM
Hey guys. I've never done any whoring before, and was wondering how much of your income is made doing it?

I currently play 1/2 6 max and soon hope to move to the 3/6 6max (as there is no 2/4 on party where i play).

My current roll is about 1500$ Am i missing out on a huge opportunity for $ by not taking advantage of whoring?

Where should I start?

timprov
10-25-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

My current roll is about 1500$ Am i missing out on a huge opportunity for $ by not taking advantage of whoring?

Where should I start?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and bonuswhores.com. Pokersourceonline.com (who sponsor this forum) is nice for piling extra money on top, but in terms of gathering information, bonus whores rules all.

froggy527
10-25-2005, 03:20 AM
The first thing I would do is read through the old posts
on this forum and then go to bonus whores and check out
their site.

[ QUOTE ]
but in terms of gathering information, bonus whores rules all

[/ QUOTE ]

Be nice if their forums had less flamers on it!

MyTurn2Raise
10-25-2005, 03:23 AM
you are missing out huge...to show how much, I'm making over 2000 this month alone from whoring playing 1/2 6max mainly

SoCalRugger
10-25-2005, 03:52 AM
You could hit Absolute until you get a big enough roll for 3/6 6-max ($1500 is cutting it pretty close, considering the swings in 6-max).

If the BonusWhores chart is accurate (and from my experience it's pretty close), you can clear the Absolute bonus at a rate of $22/hr if you 3-table 1/2 6-max. Get rakeback and that gets bumped up to around $30/hr. And that's if you just break even on your actual play.

Beer and Pizza
10-25-2005, 04:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you are missing out huge...to show how much, I'm making over 2000 this month alone from whoring playing 1/2 6max mainly

[/ QUOTE ]

Other than the low hanging fruit (like Party and Crypto) where are the best places to whore?

MyTurn2Raise
10-25-2005, 04:42 AM
This has been a great month... I don't know if it's due to the party thing or what

early in the month, I set-up an account at multi and got in on their multireload madness. I play 4 beginner tables on my 2nd monitor, knowing I can sleep walk to the bonus money.

set-up at Poker Stars. I hit them for $150 early in the Month.

Pokerroom and it's skins have been/still are offering nice stuff. holdempoker is offering $666 for its scary promotion that clears as 100% rakeback at 10-handed tables and 50% rakeback at 5-handed (It's a complicated formula that another thread deals with.) Pokerroom itself is offering $200 in reloads through its 'Slayer' bonus code.

Absolute is ridiculous this month. since the party split, I've qualified for about $1500 of bonus through shifting funds around. (I've only cleared about 400.) There is no current bonus other than sign-up, which should be done with rakeback as the bonus doesn't currently affect rakeback at absolute. However, to take full advantage of Absolute, you need 3000 plus you can shift into and out of your account.
I've found the bonus clears at only about 2/3 the price that bonuswhores grid says. That's probably due to the influx of bonus whores tightening up the games a little. Just follow the fish, though, and you'll be fine. It's all about table selection.

Read through the bonuswhores faq on its forums...jek does a good job at pointing out all the low-hanging fruit.