PDA

View Full Version : Improvised Smoking Devices (ISDs!)

Malachii
10-25-2005, 01:23 AM
You just got off work. It's been a long day, you're tired, and your coworker comes up to you and asks you if you want to smoke a bowl. It sounds fantastic. The only problem is you don't have a pipe. What sort of improvised smoking devices can be made?

Exitonly
10-25-2005, 01:25 AM
any prescription bottle, or an apple.

Frequitude
10-25-2005, 01:28 AM
pop can
beer bottle, dime/penny, and tinfoil

MyTurn2Raise
[ QUOTE ]
an apple.

[/ QUOTE ]

it actually works...blew my mind

Malachii
Yeah an apple is my standard option. I've never heard of anyone using a prescription bottle before... I'm assuming you cut a hole in the top as the bowl. Do you make a carb?

BDarch
10-25-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah an apple is my standard option. I've never heard of anyone using a prescription bottle before... I'm assuming you cut a hole in the top as the bowl. Do you make a carb?

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you do it with an apple?

Malachii
10-25-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
beer bottle, dime/penny

[/ QUOTE ]
How does that work?

Exitonly
10-25-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just real simple pipe, if you heat up the side of the bottle you can get it soft enough that you can push a straw through the side.. then tinfoil over the top.

Not the best, but it gets the job done.

Malachii
10-25-2005, 01:36 AM
The simplest way is to take a pen and drive a hole about 50% of the way through the apple (starting where the stem is, you remove the stem first obviously.) Then make another perpendicular hole from the side that connects with the first hole. You put your mouth to the second hole and have your bowl piece on top. Works very nicely. A carb is optional.

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2005, 01:39 AM
knife hits

Malachii
10-25-2005, 01:46 AM
How does that work?

10-25-2005, 01:48 AM
Once again, good ole American ingenuity arises to solve a problem. That's how we won WWII!

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Malachii
10-25-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Once again, good ole American ingenuity arises to solve a problem. That's how we won WWII!

[/ QUOTE ]
Where there's a will there's a way baby

d10
10-25-2005, 01:54 AM
Once a long time ago I used a Pringles can, a thick flexible straw, and the cap of one of those Gatorade sports bottles to make a great ISD. Those involved will never forget that night. The best part of it was we had Pringles to eat when we were finished.

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2005, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How does that work?

[/ QUOTE ]heat up the tip of a knife on a stove top or something similiar. Make sure it gets real hot, like red hot. Once it does, place on a small nug of herb and let it burn. Inhale quickly.

Joshssj4
10-25-2005, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
beer bottle, dime/penny

[/ QUOTE ]
How does that work?

[/ QUOTE ]
You put a little nick into the beer bottle then place a dime/penny inside. Shake it around for a bit and eventually it will bust open the nicked side giving you a whole. Tinfoil with holes in it at the top of the beer bottle.
I think...

10-25-2005, 02:01 AM
pop can

Frequitude
10-25-2005, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
beer bottle, dime/penny

[/ QUOTE ]
How does that work?

[/ QUOTE ]

Drop the dime in the top of the bottle and shake it around. A quarter sized chunk of glass should fall out the bottom. Put tinfoil over the hole, poke little holes in it, get high.

Blarg
10-25-2005, 09:18 PM
Tin foil wrapped around a pencil. Remove pencil, tilt part of the tube up to make a pipe. Scrap of tinfoil wiht a couple pen or pinprick holes in it tucked into upturned end to hold the dope.

Apple is great too.

tinga81
10-25-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How does that work?

[/ QUOTE ]heat up the tip of a knife on a stove top or something similiar. Make sure it gets real hot, like red hot. Once it does, place on a small nug of herb and let it burn. Inhale quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that's the best option for weed, directly .. but, kniving works much better for hash/honey oil, because it works like a vaporizer.

I could be wrong, I haven't heard of anyone kniving weed directly before.

Another option could be using a piece from a socket set, and getting a piece of 6" tubing to fit over the end. Melt the plastic to conform around the square end. Voila, makeshift pipe.

manpower
10-25-2005, 10:31 PM
The most memorable improvised device for me was a bowl made out of the earth in the middle of a field.

MonkeeMan
10-25-2005, 10:34 PM
If somebody smokes filtered cigarettes and you crave a joint:

1) roll a cigarette between your palms till all the tabacco comes out
2) using cleaned herb, inhale on the filtered end and "vacuum" it up
3) pack a bit by tapping filter on table
4) repeat 2,3, until full
5) twist the open end closed
6) tear off filter
7) enjoy