PDA

View Full Version : who banned poster "AJo go all in"?

daryn
10-25-2005, 12:23 AM
someone banned him for ghost bumping and he has no idea what that even is

daryn
10-25-2005, 12:26 AM
hey i saw that jason t!

jason_t
10-25-2005, 12:28 AM
Sorry, I thought I messed up the link. Here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=3766571&Fo rum=&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=3044013&Sea rch=true&where=bodysub&Name=21723&daterange=1&newe rval=1&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=# Post3766571), trying again. Was that him?

daryn
10-25-2005, 12:30 AM
are you saying that AJo go all in = Tru Playa?

jason_t
10-25-2005, 12:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm making no such implication. There's been a horde of people banned for ninja bumping lately. That was the latest one. Giving the timing of your post, it's a reasonable suggestion.

daryn
10-25-2005, 12:32 AM
oops.. no that wasn't him.. he has no gimmick accounts, he didn't even know what ghost bumping was

slickpoppa
10-25-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm making no such implication. There's been a horde of people banned for ninja bumping lately. That was the latest one. Giving the timing of your post, it's a reasonable suggestion.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you ninja bump? Post, then delete it?

jason_t
[ QUOTE ]
oops.. no that wasn't him.. he has no gimmick accounts, he didn't even know what ghost bumping was

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird. I hope he gets it sorted out. The ninja bumping needs to end though.

jason_t
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you ninja bump? Post, then delete it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

10-25-2005, 12:44 AM
I thought a deleted post showed as deleted?

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

jason_t
10-25-2005, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought a deleted post showed as deleted?

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If the post has been replied to then yes otherwise it disappears.

[censored]
10-25-2005, 12:48 AM
anyone know who goes to chapman college or U? and would use email username of chang?

The Ocho
10-25-2005, 12:49 AM
so is he going to be unbanned or what?

scrub
10-25-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be the dumbest banning ever.

scrub

10-25-2005, 12:53 AM
ty

[censored]
10-25-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree (http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/2344/bumper3mv.jpg)

sublime
10-25-2005, 12:58 AM
i dont know who banned him, but that dude was so cranky some peeps i know suspected he was ASTRO'S gimmick account!

daryn
10-25-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i dont know who banned him, but that dude was so cranky some peeps i know suspected he was ASTRO'S gimmick account!

[/ QUOTE ]

no, he's a real person

mgsimpleton
10-25-2005, 01:05 AM
daryn if you haven't already been complimented on your avatar lemme take this moment to say

it's really freaking me the fukk out.

Evan
10-25-2005, 01:05 AM
I unbanned him. No reason to ban on of the smartest people on these boards for something that isn't even expressly prohibited in what is already an absurd list of rules.

scott8
10-25-2005, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I unbanned him. No reason to ban on of the smartest people on these boards for something that isn't even expressly prohibited in what is already an absurd list of rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take issue with this statement.

daryn
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uh oh.. mod fight. i do somewhat agree that there should be no tolerance for ghost bumping, but i really think that he is not responsible in this case

jason_t
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was clarified yesterday; there was a wave of ninja bumping starting yesterday that extended into today.

jason_t
10-25-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uh oh.. mod fight. i do somewhat agree that there should be no tolerance for ghost bumping, but i really think that he is not responsible in this case

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you make of the image that [censored] posted then?

kipin
10-25-2005, 01:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I could photoshop a ninja bump by David Sklansky if [censored] would like.

daryn
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AJo has said that no less than 3 2+2ers have direct access to his computer

jacki
[ QUOTE ]
an absurd list of rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

anybody else said this they'd be [censored]

Evan
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
so could i, and i suck at photoshopping.

jokerthief
10-25-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem with that argument is that [censored] wouldn't do that.

jason_t
10-25-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful, saying stuff like that around here is liable to get you [censored]!

kipin
10-25-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful, saying stuff like that around here is liable to get you [censored]!

[/ QUOTE ]

If [censored] came up with the image himself then I have no reason to believe it was photoshopped, but if someone sent it to him as proof, then something like that could be easily photoshopped. (I do not know which way [censored] got the image)

AJo Go All In
10-25-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
AJo has said that no less than 3 2+2ers have direct access to his computer

[/ QUOTE ]

this was true over the weekend, but not true for tonight which is what the "evidence" timestamp indicated. i assume whoever submitted the evidence photoshopped it because i hurt their feelings at some point

bobbyi
10-25-2005, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
daryn if you haven't already been complimented on your avatar lemme take this moment to say

it's really freaking me the fukk out.

[/ QUOTE ]
thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3690358&page=1&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

[censored]
Well I had planned on working this out with poster involved via PM like I have with just about every poster I've banned but Evan once again has taken it upon himself to overrule a mod.

Either Evan will be demoted as mod or I will resign as its obvious I won't be able to do the job necessary with him around.

AJo Go All In
[ QUOTE ]
anyone know who goes to chapman college or U? and would use email username of chang?

[/ QUOTE ]

what does this mean?

wacki
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this. On the otherhand I don't think I know the guy anymore. He's a complete hardass here and a double fluff mega-softy on the aim conversations I've had w/ him.

I'm sitting here like WTF.

wacki
10-25-2005, 01:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Either Evan will be demoted as mod or I will resign as its obvious I won't be able to do the job necessary with him around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah. Man if you accidently banned tommy Angelo Evan would override you. It's not that big of a deal. Although I do see the structure point.

BottlesOf
10-25-2005, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
an absurd list of rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

anybody else said this they'd be [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, and does that not strike you as absolutely asinine?

daryn
10-25-2005, 01:22 AM
gotta go with [censored] here, he was being very diplomatic about this via PM

[censored]
10-25-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah. Man if you accidently banned tommy Angelo Evan would over ride you. It's not that big of a deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't accidently ban people and no a good mod (not evan) would ask me or go to mat only evan and his cyber shortman's syndrome does what he does.

Exitonly
10-25-2005, 01:24 AM
yea, not taht it matters what i think, but looks like [censored] was right here.

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2005, 01:25 AM
daryn, this is going to be good. <Cue Dynasty's popcorn eating smiley.>

sublime
10-25-2005, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah. Man if you accidently banned tommy Angelo Evan would over ride you. It's not that big of a deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't accidently ban people and no a good mod (not evan) would ask me or go to mat only evan and his cyber shortman's syndrome does what he does.

[/ QUOTE ]

YES I LOVE FIGHTS OVER THE INTERNET!

btw, can you PM me your email addy for a different matter? k thx!~

jokerthief
10-25-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this. On the otherhand I don't think I know the guy anymore. He's a complete hardass here and a double fluff mega-softy on the aim conversations I've had w/ him.

I'm sitting here like WTF.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you think that OOT has been a lot better since he became a mod though? There are other circumstances for other forums where I don't agree with this approach but with 40000 members I think [censored] 's approach here is innovative and gutsy.

I must say I'm really liking what OOT has become because of this Machiavellian approach.

BottlesOf
10-25-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't you think that OOT has been a lot better since he became a mod though? There are other circumstances for other forums where I don't agree with this approach but with 40000 members I think [censored] 's approach here is innovative and gutsy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. The problem is banning legit strategy posters who borderline [censored] up in OOT, may make oot better but worsen the rest of 2+2. There needs to be a way to just ban from oot.

daryn
10-25-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.missico.com/personal/tidbits/health/images/popcorn_bucket.gif

Clarkmeister
10-25-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There needs to be a way to just ban from oot.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is. And it's mentioned in the FAQ IIRC.

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. The problem is banning legit strategy posters who borderline [censored] up in OOT, may make oot better but worsen the rest of 2+2. There needs to be a way to just ban from oot.

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, you are overreacting bro, [censored] was conversing with him via PM. I think this was going to be straightened out.

I also am glad daryn started the thread more asking a question than whining about it.

wacki
10-25-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand what you are saying. However, if I banned tommy angelo and Evan unbanned him because he didn't know what it meant I wouldn't be pissed. I mean he isn't retarded. If he ninja bumps again and you ban him then I would understand your claim that Evan shouldn't unban the guy.

I guess it's your preference of cutting red tape or not. Then again that COULD get out of hand. Evan just post the stuff in the mod forum or PM [censored]. The guy can wait.

Ugh.. I don't care anymore really, signing off 2+2.

Clarkmeister
10-25-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.missico.com/personal/tidbits/health/images/popcorn_bucket.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/popcorn.gif

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2005, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I thought I messed up the link. Here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=3766571&Fo rum=&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=3044013&Sea rch=true&where=bodysub&Name=21723&daterange=1&newe rval=1&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=# Post3766571), trying again. Was that him?

[/ QUOTE ]whoah whoah whoah, you want Tru Playa banned? dude had some classic High Stakes posts.

daryn
ty sir

jokerthief
There is no need to be making ultimatums. You are an OOT mod and OOT has been A LOT better since you've taken the reigns. Please don't go and do something stupid like resign your post.

daryn
10-25-2005, 01:36 AM
whoa, there is a MOD FORUM???

BottlesOf
10-25-2005, 01:36 AM
Ok, then it needs to be utilized A LOT more. I personally don't know one incident of an otherwise legit poster being exiled from oot and continuing to ban menaingful stuff in other forums.

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yeah its pretty cool /images/graemlins/blush.gif

wacki
10-25-2005, 01:37 AM
http://www.hufos.net/images/star_chamber.jpg

BottlesOf
10-25-2005, 01:38 AM
The rest of OOT may not be aware, but this is not the first time this issue has posed a big problem to the mods. There is an ongoing issue that hasn't been adequately addressed, IMO.

razor
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree (http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/2344/bumper3mv.jpg)

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?!?!?

He ninja bumped a thread I started? That's weak. There just can't be any excuse for that.

Evan
[ QUOTE ]

I don't care anymore really

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand what you are saying. However, if I banned tommy angelo and Evan unbanned him because he didn't know what it meant I wouldn't be pissed. I mean the isn't retarded. If he ninja bumps again and you ban him then I would understand your claim that Evan shouldn't unban the guy.

I guess it's your preference of cutting red tape or not. Then again that COULD get out of hand. Evan just post the stuff in the mod forum or PM [censored]. The guy can wait.

Ugh.. I don't care anymore really, signing off 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, why are acting like this is the first time Evan has done this? Let's get it all out in the open. we have a private mod forum where questions like this are able to be discussed. Yet this is the third time Evan has done this even after having a policy stated by Mat himself against this. Let's not pretend that this is some type of confusion.

daryn
10-25-2005, 01:39 AM
not looking good for evan here

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The rest of OOT may not be aware, but this is not the first time this issue has posed a big problem to the mods. There is an ongoing issue that hasn't been adequately addressed, IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]sorry, I am confused, please explain.

AJo Go All In
10-25-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

for the record, i've been framed. i honestly was not even aware that "ghost bumping" existed.

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/popcorn.gif

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

for the record, i've been framed. i honestly was not even aware that "ghost bumping" existed.

[/ QUOTE ]IMO, anyone with a Delino Deshields url in his loc, is A-OK by me.

sublime
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://galleries.photographers.co.uk/data/500/486Knockdown-med.jpg

Eurotrash
[ QUOTE ]
http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/popcorn.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

jokerthief
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mistakes will happen. This is no reason to damn [censored] 's whole philosophy. If someone is a good strategy poster, then they should be able to appeal to a mod of their respective forum. I think that the uproar of [censored] 's moderating is a gross overreaction. Those who need to be banned will finally be banned, those who are banned unnessisarily can petition another mod to unban them.

BottlesOf
10-25-2005, 01:43 AM
I'd rather not get into it all, suffice it to say, that if you meant to reply to me when you said "dude, you're overreacting," I really don't think I am.

BottlesOf
10-25-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]IMO, anyone with a Delino Deshields url in his loc, is A-OK by me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I firmly agree with this.

[censored]
10-25-2005, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As I told Daryn in my PM I don't have a problem believing you but I do think at some point a user should be responsible for what happens on his account. I was simply deciding what to do next and how to procede. Clearly you using 2p2 was never in issue.

Either way this issue isn't about you anymore, you're unbanned and i'm not going to reban you simply to win some fight.

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2005, 01:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd rather not get into it all, suffice it to say, that if you meant to reply to me when you said "dude, you're overreacting," I really don't think I am.

[/ QUOTE ]fine don't explain it, thats cool. But if you think you aren't overeacting, then I am just curious why.

sublime
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe its time for an avatar change. been a while, no?

BottlesOf
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mistakes will happen. This is no reason to damn [censored] 's whole philosophy. If someone is a good strategy poster, then they should be able to appeal to a mod of their respective forum. I think that the uproar of [censored] 's moderating is a gross overreaction. Those who need to be banned will finally be banned, those who are banned unnessisarily can petition another mod to unban them.

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll have to agree to disagree.

daryn
[ QUOTE ]

Dude, why are acting like this is the first time Evan has done this? Let's get it all out in the open. we have a private mod forum where questions like this are able to be discussed. Yet this is the third time Evan has done this even after having a policy stated by Mat himself against this. Let's not pretend that this is some type of confusion.

[/ QUOTE ]

i should have used this classic:

DOWWWWWWWN GOES FRAZIER!

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/boxing-news/images/frazieali.jpg

diebitter
10-25-2005, 01:46 AM
What is 'ghost bumping' and 'ninja bumping'?

I sometimes bump my own stuff cos I post Film Reviews in the small hours, and think the morning US crowd might be interested a few hours later, but don't wanna get banned for something I didn't know was a bannable.

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2005, 01:46 AM
is that a classic line on 2p2 now?

MrWookie47
10-25-2005, 01:47 AM
Typically people who've been banned have appealed to [censored] (or whoever banned them) and/or the mod of their home forum. What's worked well in the past is that [censored] unbans them asks them not to post in OOT again. It takes a couple of PM's, but it's a system that leaves a lot of people happy. The official policy is that any dispute over whether or not someone should be banned goes through Mat.

BottlesOf
10-25-2005, 01:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]fine don't explain it, thats cool. But if you think you aren't overeacting, then I am just curious why.

[/ QUOTE ]

Basicaly there is an ongoing disagreement over modding policy that has never been resolved, and it keeps popping up, whether or not the OOT public is aware each time.

BottlesOf
10-25-2005, 01:48 AM
Lemme just point out that my fantasy team is on the rise. I've made a flurry of stellar acquisitions, and am riding a 2 or possibly 3 game win streak. I'm gunning for you.

daryn
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone said it in the busterstacks affiliate thread and it was just priceless

ThaSaltCracka
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]google image brings up this:

http://www.entertheninja.com/images/picture_07_l.jpg

hope that helps

jason_t
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was posted in the BusterStacks thread in the rakeback forum a few days ago and that got repeated ad infinitum over the weekend. It was hilarious in the original posting.

MrWookie47
I first saw its appearance in the Affiliate forum thread when someone disclosed that BusterStacks was getting his full allotment of affliate funds and still not paying anything to his clients. Has it made any appearances in OOT before now?

BottlesOf
10-25-2005, 01:49 AM
Agreed. Evan shouldn't have acted like this without contacting someone.

wacki
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, why are acting like this is the first time Evan has done this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not. Evan has done this with respected posters. Respected posters aren't retarded and keep making the same retarded moves after you ban them once.

Ya, ya, Evan ignored mats rule. He deserves to get yelled at, but at the same time people with actual lives aren't going to know all about OOT's current events. And posters with an IQ above 70 aren't going to ninja bump a second time when you already banned them once.

holy [censored] I hate this [censored].

I'm outta here. work to do....

stabn
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yeah its pretty cool /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a mod forum?

sublime
[ QUOTE ]
Lemme just point out that my fantasy team is on the rise. I've made a flurry of stellar acquisitions, and am riding a 2 or possibly 3 game win streak. I'm gunning for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

set your goals a little lower team3!

ThaSaltCracka
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Basicaly there is an ongoing disagreement over modding policy that has never been resolved, and it keeps popping up, whether or not the OOT public is aware each time.

[/ QUOTE ]I don't know if this is just an OOT public awareness issue. Well thats interesting.

jokerthief
10-25-2005, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I sometimes bump my own stuff cos I post Film Reviews in the small hours, and think the morning US crowd might be interested a few hours later, but don't wanna get banned for something I didn't know was a bannable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Replying to a thread then deleting your post. It makes it look like no one bumped it and an old thread has come to the top by magic. You have nothing to worry about, us yankees appreciate your heads up.

BottlesOf
10-25-2005, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not. Evan has done this with respected posters. Respected posters aren't retarded and keep making the same retarded moves after you ban them once.

Ya, ya, Evan ignored mats rule. He deserves to get yelled at, but at the same time people with actual lives aren't going to know all about OOT's current events. And posters with an IQ above 70 aren't going to ninja bump a second time when you already banned them once.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, you summed this up very well and I totally agree.

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone said it in the busterstacks affiliate thread and it was just priceless

[/ QUOTE ]yeah I saw that, I was just wondering if it had entered the 2p2 Pantheon of verbal lore. I guess it has.

BottlesOf
this is funny if you're kidding, and even funnier if you're not.

BottlesOf
i see you haven't checked the league in a while....

MrWookie47
10-25-2005, 01:52 AM
I don't think he is. He's never posted there.

AJo Go All In
10-25-2005, 01:53 AM
isn't a gimmick account a moderator of this forum?

sublime
10-25-2005, 01:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i see you haven't checked the league in a while....

[/ QUOTE ]

fitting name!

should i change my name to "looking in the rear view mirror?" /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ulysses
10-25-2005, 01:55 AM
Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that people have "home forums" and that "appeals" are going on?

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2005, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that people have "home forums" and that "appeals" are going on?

[/ QUOTE ]appeals for what? Getting back into OOT or what? Either way, it has added a new wrinkle to 2p2.

bobbyi
10-25-2005, 01:57 AM
I don't believe in airing internal mod arguments in public as is happening here, so this is going to be my only comment in this discussion: I am going to be very amused in two months when someone ninjabumps this thread.

Thank you.

[censored]
10-25-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes this is why I've only once declined to unban someone who posts in other forums which again I've made known in the Mod forum. This isn't about whether AjoAI deserved to be unbanned because that situation would have been worked out and was on its way to doing so.

We can pretend that I'm out there banning some of the great stategy posters but take a look at my list and it's simply not the case.

When mebenhoe was banned by me, he contacted me like an adult and it was worked out.

AJoAI contacted Daryn who PM'd me as I was trying to work it out.

I don't know why you would think I expect the great strategy posters to be judged as harshly as straight OOTers as I've from the beginning made it known this is not the case. Infact it's in the policy.

Evan
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I like this post.

Voltron87
i think you should probably delete that, it is just blowing the cover on a great idea.

daryn
[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe in airing internal mod arguments in public as is happening here, so this is going to be my only comment in this discussion: I am going to be very amused in two months when someone ninjabumps this thread.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you are a new mod.. much like new money, you get no respect yet.

jokerthief
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll have to agree to disagree.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to pretend that I understand everything that is happening here. I'm just giving you one OOTiot's view on the situation. OOT is better but I don't want the strategy forums to suffer. I hope you guys can come to an understanding because [censored] is the best thing that has happened to OOT. It would be a shame if he resigned.

Ulysses
10-25-2005, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe in airing internal mod arguments in public as is happening here, so this is going to be my only comment in this discussion

[/ QUOTE ]

Good lord you guys are serious. You really have private internal mod arguments of such gravitas that they cannot be safely discussed among the masses? Holy cow. I guess being a mod here is way more important and prestigious than I ever imagined. Congrats!

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2005, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I like this post.

[/ QUOTE ]His post was basically just like a parent making an excuse for a misbehaving kid.

Evan
10-25-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I like this post.

[/ QUOTE ]His post was basically just like a parent making an excuse for a misbehaving kid.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does wacki have some sort of vested interest in my social status on this website that I'm not aware of? God this forum is stupid.

[censored]
10-25-2005, 02:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've long ago made it know that I don't like the idea of handling things inside the mod forum and not in OOT when it affects OOT. This is why for example you don't see me making posts about whether such and such should be banned. I make the decision on my own, make it public and live with consequences. If I have a plan or a rule that affects the forum I also do that in public.

Clarkmeister
10-25-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe in airing internal mod arguments in public as is happening here, so this is going to be my only comment in this discussion

[/ QUOTE ]

Good lord you guys are serious. You really have private internal mod arguments of such gravitas that they cannot be safely discussed among the masses? Holy cow. I guess being a mod here is way more important and prestigious than I ever imagined. Congrats!

[/ QUOTE ]

You should see what happens when one mod calls another mod "poopyhead" in the mod forum.

Nick B.
10-25-2005, 02:09 AM
Hey guys, don't stop now, I need something to keep my mind off the fact that I won't be able to get unstuck tonight.

Voltron87
10-25-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

twoplustwo.com is genuinely entertaining. pokerjo, lexington brian, mspaint, the mod arguments and politicing you were mocking, etc, there is true comedy on here.

ClaytonN
10-25-2005, 02:13 AM
This puts a smile on my face, especially after pretty much knowing I'm gonna fail my government test tomorrow.

http://www.terrapininc.com/Stamps/Everyday/Gooey%20Paste%20Thank%20You.jpg

stabn
10-25-2005, 02:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think he is. He's never posted there.

[/ QUOTE ]

stabn
10-25-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should see what happens when one mod calls another mod "poopyhead" in the mod forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude the last time someone did that to Dynasty...

SackUp
10-25-2005, 02:54 AM
This whole thread is hilarious. How is it not locked yet? Public mod fighting.

HAHAH What will they think of next?

So the real question now is when does [censored] go heads up with Evan in a HU no holds bar steel cage match to the death?

And even more important, who is the favorite??

Vavavoom
10-25-2005, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This whole thread is hilarious

[/ QUOTE ]

imported_CaseClosed326
10-25-2005, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This whole thread is hilarious

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Beer and Pizza
10-25-2005, 04:00 AM
We need more moderator related graphics, like this...

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/4566/obvious5zp.jpg

jokerthief
10-25-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
We need more moderator related graphics, like this...

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/4566/obvious5zp.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

This is LMFAO funny and I don't have any problem with Evan. Funny as hell, straight up LMFAO funny.

Evan
10-25-2005, 04:40 AM
Scott Fischman is short?

jason_t
10-25-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Scott Fischman is short?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not Evan short, but yes.

Evan
10-25-2005, 04:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Scott Fischman is short?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not Evan short, but yes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, I see that.

jason_t
10-25-2005, 04:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Scott Fischman is short?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not Evan short, but yes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, I see that.

[/ QUOTE ]

omg then why did you ask?

10-25-2005, 04:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Scott Fischman is short?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not Evan short, but yes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, I see that.

[/ QUOTE ]

omg then why did you ask?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do believe now that yall have just achieved something like the 7th level of sarcasm.

daveymck
10-25-2005, 05:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There goes my Commodus = El Diablo theory.

Ulysses
10-25-2005, 05:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no reason why that post should have any impact on the validity (or lack thereof) of your theory.

AngryCola
10-25-2005, 05:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.hufos.net/images/star_chamber.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

partygirluk
10-25-2005, 05:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Commodus = Dynasty.

AngryCola
10-25-2005, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Commodus = Dynasty.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be pretty funny.

jokerthief
10-25-2005, 05:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Commodus = Dynasty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong.

mackthefork
10-25-2005, 08:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Erm, no.

Mack

sthief09
10-25-2005, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
so could i, and i suck at photoshopping.

[/ QUOTE ]

DO IT EVAN YEAH THATS A [censored] CHALLENGE DO THAT [censored] MOTHERFUCKER

BTW F[/i]UCK

BAN ME BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sthief09
10-25-2005, 10:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Scott Fischman is short?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not Evan short, but yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually I think he's shorter in real life

sfer
10-25-2005, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
DO IT EVAN YEAH THATS A [censored] CHALLENGE DO THAT [censored] MOTHERFUCKER

BTW F[/i]UCK

BAN ME BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you trying to get banned so you can study for midterms without distractions?

IndieMatty
10-25-2005, 10:56 AM
I liked the unedited version of this better, where the UBB code was visible.

sfer
10-25-2005, 11:00 AM
http://www.jimpoz.com/quotes/images/speakers/hamilton.jpg

http://www.nysha.org/library/exhibits/burrhamilton/burrhamiltonsite/content_files/Aaron_burr.jpg

Dynasty
10-25-2005, 11:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm getting into this late and haven't read any further than TSC's post yet. But,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/popcorn.gif

ThaSaltCracka
10-25-2005, 11:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm getting into this late and haven't read any further than TSC's post yet. But,

[/ QUOTE ]hehe.

Dynasty
10-25-2005, 11:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

And, now I see that Clarkmeister posted it last night.

scrub
10-25-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well I had planned on working this out with poster involved via PM like I have with just about every poster I've banned but Evan once again has taken it upon himself to overrule a mod.

[/ QUOTE ]

Power mad and childish, but without enough sense of the boards to know AJo's value?

The mod is dead. Long live the shorter mod.

scrub

sfer
10-25-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Power mad and childish, but without enough sense of the boards to know AJo's value?

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]
http://uloc.nerdtank.org/screenshots/1/1f13_kent_brockman_hail_ants.jpg

scrub
10-25-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, you're like whole levels of nerd higher than me.

I bet you could survive in the desert for months subsisting solely on Star Wars action figures.

scrub

sfer
10-25-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, you're like whole levels of nerd higher than me.

I bet you could survive in the desert for months subsisting solely on Star Wars action figures.

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.toysrgus.com/images-misc/RALPH4.JPG