PDA

View Full Version : Empire $300 Match Reduction ?

Vavavoom
10-24-2005, 04:47 PM
I'm running real bad the past week on Empire....I must be the village idiot that everyone wants to sit on their table...

Do u think that If i emailed Empire asking to reduce my bonus from $300 to $200 that they would ?

I'm just getting crucified and its painful...I can't continue playing there...

What are my chances...

50% or A BIG FAT 0% ??

DavidC
10-24-2005, 06:35 PM
Maybe you should email them? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Multipoker has said no to me in the past, but they're douchebags, so...

--Dave.

hogua
10-24-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm running real bad the past week on Empire....I must be the village idiot that everyone wants to sit on their table...

Do u think that If i emailed Empire asking to reduce my bonus from $300 to $200 that they would ?

What are my chances...

50% or A BIG FAT 0% ??

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say your chances are 0% that they will change the bonus for you. Why would they? Any bonus that doesn't get awarded, is money in Empire's pocket.

They offer the bonus to stimulate play at there site. If they do what you want, they will be basically be rewarding you for not playing, because there's no incentive for you to keep playing.

Plus, you'll look like a big time "bonus abuser", which isn't good at site that has recently banned people for bonus abuse.

10-24-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What are my chances...

50% or A BIG FAT 0% ??

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say your chances are 0% that they will change the bonus for you. Why would they? Any bonus that doesn't get awarded, is money in Empire's pocket.

They offer the bonus to stimulate play at there site. If they do what you want, they will be basically be rewarding you for not playing, because there's no incentive for you to keep playing.

Plus, you'll look like a big time "bonus abuser", which isn't good at site that has recently banned people for bonus abuse.

[/ QUOTE ]

id say not a hope in hell that they will reduce it but cant see any problem with them labelling anyone a "bonus abuser" after their two bonuses this month.....seems like they're starting to put out the welcome mat to us again

rusellmj
10-24-2005, 10:43 PM
You already down $300? I just finished clearing $100 at Absolute where in 4 days I dropped 85 BB's. It took two 2.5 hour sessions at party to get it back. So fear not. If you have the time take a break for a day.

Vavavoom
10-25-2005, 02:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You already down $300? I just finished clearing $100 at Absolute where in 4 days I dropped 85 BB's. It took two 2.5 hour sessions at party to get it back. So fear not. If you have the time take a break for a day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm down 7 buyins....I play NL100 & NL200 /images/graemlins/confused.gif

FWIW, I emailed them and just said that there isn't enough full ring available for the limits I play....

They said that its all computer generated and therefore they can't change the target I have to do.....

I'm just running slightly bad...I'm still over-bankrolled for my current level (I have 90 buyins) but I thought I 'd see If I could reduce it as I'll be very close to the deadline for completing it...

I have 2400 raked hands to go....However, that will probably be the last hands that I play at Empire...

Beer and Pizza
10-25-2005, 06:11 AM
Either you are down because of bad cards, or because you haven't adjusted properly to game conditions. Either way, it is water under the bridge. As long as you play well from here on out you should treat your bonus as a $300 for 2400 hands bonus and play to win (or at least break even if you feel you can't beat the rake). So why would you want to stop?

Vavavoom
10-25-2005, 06:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Either you are down because of bad cards, or because you haven't adjusted properly to game conditions. Either way, it is water under the bridge. As long as you play well from here on out you should treat your bonus as a $300 for 2400 hands bonus and play to win (or at least break even if you feel you can't beat the rake). So why would you want to stop?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know...just running bad as u are right I haven't adjusted....

I'm looking at the $300 now as consolation....just don't sit on my table...lol !