PDA

View Full Version : everybody breaks here ?

euri10
10-24-2005, 04:44 PM
this guy has not shown great play nor bad play, but I keep asking about that one. does someone keep the T pat ? I have no particular read on him nor hands>>>

Euri10's TD converter (http://membres.lycos.fr/euri10/td%20converter.html)

Hand number: null
Level: $2/$4
Players:
SB($98) seat 0
BB($93) seat 2
UTG($21) seat 3
Hero($330) seat 4

Button at seat 3

Hero posts. SB posts.

Hand: 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif3/images/graemlins/heart.gif6/images/graemlins/heart.gif2/images/graemlins/spade.gifQ/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Round 1(0.75BB)

BB raises. UTG folds. Hero
calls. SB folds. Hero takes 2. BB takes 2.

Hand: 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif3/images/graemlins/heart.gif2/images/graemlins/spade.gif7/images/graemlins/spade.gifT/images/graemlins/club.gif

Round 2(2.25BB)

Hero bets. BB raises. Hero calls. Hero takes 1. BB takes 1.

Hand: 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif3/images/graemlins/heart.gif2/images/graemlins/spade.gif7/images/graemlins/spade.gif2/images/graemlins/club.gif

Round 3(4.25BB)

Hero checks. BB checks. Hero takes 1. BB stands pat.

Hand: 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif3/images/graemlins/heart.gif2/images/graemlins/spade.gif7/images/graemlins/spade.gif3/images/graemlins/club.gif

Round 4(4.25BB)

Hero checks. BB checks.

<font color="white">Hero shows 7s 6d 3c 3h 2s.
Hero has a pair of threes.
SB shows Jh 8s 7h 4d 2d. </font>

timprov
10-24-2005, 04:49 PM
Yes.

somapopper
10-24-2005, 05:25 PM
I would never keep a nine in the same spot.

randomstumbl
10-24-2005, 07:07 PM
I think this hand is automatic until the river. On the river, you should bluff some of the time against an opponent who will ever fold the river after standing pat.

Based on the action he has a jack or a ten. You need him to fold a little less than 1/5 of the time to have a neutral EV.

goofball
10-24-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think this hand is automatic until the river. On the river, you should bluff some of the time against an opponent who will ever fold the river after standing pat.

Based on the action he has a jack or a ten. You need him to fold a little less than 1/5 of the time to have a neutral EV.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do people at this level ever ever ever fold the river after standing pat? I haven't seen it unless they were FOS

randomstumbl
10-24-2005, 07:48 PM
I haven't played a whole lot of 2/4 lately. There are people that will do it, I have no idea of how many of them are playing 2/4.

It's also important to realize that this person has a jack high 90% of the time given this action. So, if you've seen them call with a jack high after standing pat, then you should obviously fold.

Luv2DriveTT
10-24-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do people at this level ever ever ever fold the river after standing pat? I haven't seen it unless they were FOS

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. However a raise in a big pot (this is not) against a HU player who is known to take stabs is a good thing to consider at times.

PS: I don't take stabs at the river, so don't try it on me /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Chris Daddy Cool
10-26-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

against particular players at higher games, 10-20 to 80-160 people will stand pat weak but realize they're beat if they get bet into. its not a bad play on their part if they know their opponents' bluffing frequencies.

Chris Daddy Cool
10-26-2005, 12:43 AM
oop you have to break here. too much will go wrong if you stand pat.