PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Lions are so bad...

TheHip41
10-24-2005, 03:09 PM
even the f-ing Burger King guy catches a TD pass against them. Am I totally irrational that it bothers me that they have to pick the Lions? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I mean, pick san fran or something.

DarkForceRising
10-24-2005, 03:13 PM
Harrington must be close to putting a gun in his mouth. Thank God for the Wings.

10-24-2005, 03:15 PM
NBA starts soon, you have a good team there.

TheHip41
10-24-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Harrington must be close to putting a gun in his mouth. Thank God for the Wings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, 2-3 million a year to look like a deer in headlights holding a clipboard. What a raw deal /images/graemlins/grin.gif

DarkForceRising
10-24-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, 2-3 million a year to look like a deer in headlights holding a clipboard. What a raw deal /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. Still, the way he has come off in interviews lately has me concerned for his mental health. He was supposed to be the answer but instead is just another in the eternal list of failures.

BottlesOf
10-24-2005, 03:31 PM
If it weren't for all the injuries I would hold out some hope for them in that awful division. Garcia looks like he can breath a little life into the offense. Jones should be a capable back, but they're missing what 3? 4? WRs ?

10-24-2005, 03:32 PM
DA BEARSE!

MelchyBeau
10-24-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

SCHAUMBURG, IL—Almost 20 years after Mike Ditka led Chicago to their only Super Bowl victory, lifelong Chicago resident Dave Johannes continues to suggest the beloved former Bears coach and current hair-gel and erectile-dysfunction-medicine endorser as the solution to every problem of which he is personally aware. "Ditka could turn these here Bears around, you bet—and them White Sox could use some of that Ditka attitude, too," Johannes was heard telling his family, friends, and coworkers Monday. "Don't get me started on the Bulls and the Blackhawks. And that [former Illinois governor George] Ryan [corruption] trial… Ditka would get to the bottom of that, I bet. Plus, also, I got just the man to fix our mess we got in Iraq." Every Chicago resident Johannes spoke to agreed completely with his Ditka panacea, although experts generally agree that Buddy Ryan, the father of the Bears' famous "46" defense, would probably be a better choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

link (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/41614)

Melch

pryor15
10-24-2005, 03:37 PM
but what if the hurricane was hurricane Ditka?

TheHip41
10-24-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but what if the hurricane was hurricane Ditka?

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Makes me remember Farley on those old skits

10-24-2005, 03:50 PM
They were still good enough to beat my crappy team yesterday.

GO BROWNS! (what an embarassment)