PDA

View Full Version : Live hand #2 (I have 3 pair)

bobdibble
10-24-2005, 02:21 PM
Live 20/40

BB is a massive donk.

I'm on the button w/ATo.

3 limpers to me, I call, BB raises, all call.

5 to the flop for 10SB.

Flop: T77 rainbow
BB bets, folded to me, I raise, BB 3-bets, I call.

2 to turn for 8BB
Turn: A of rainbows
BB bets, I raise and plan to fold to a 3-bet since I don't see him 3-betting AK/AQ/AJ or a PP here given the flop action.. ya?

I figure if he 3-bets, he has AA or TT. If he has AA I have no outs.. If he has TT I have 2 outs.

rest of action....

He calls the turn.

River: rag

He checks, I bet, he calls.

hobbsmann
10-24-2005, 02:28 PM
well played.

Spook
10-24-2005, 02:30 PM
yeah, I think this hand is played fine. I can't think of anything to do otherwise.

W. Deranged
10-24-2005, 02:31 PM
This hand is perfect.

Consider raising pre-flop. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'd be wary of your plan to fold the turn to a three-bet, since AA and TT have to be exact hands. I think calling down against anyone termed a "massive donk" is better, unless you know he'd NEVER raise without a boat here.

bobdibble
10-24-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Consider raising pre-flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd raise on the button if it were suited. I'd also raise unsuited from the CO in order to get the button.

And I'd raise unsuited from the HJ if there was only 1 limper.

W. Deranged
10-24-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd raise on the button if it were suited. I'd also raise unsuited from the CO in order to get the button.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair. I think it hardly matters. If my opponents really suck and are likely to be playing many weaker/dominated hands I raise for value.

bobdibble
10-24-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair. I think it hardly matters. If my opponents really suck and are likely to be playing many weaker/dominated hands I raise for value.

[/ QUOTE ]

I edited the previous post, but it was too late... I'll raise this from the HJ with only 1 limper.. and maybe 2 if they are both bad and CO or BU is tight.