PDA

View Full Version : We need a TiltBlocker for SNGs! Anyone have those kind of skillz?

jeffraider
10-24-2005, 02:05 PM
I've found that knowing my account balance when I register for each SNG is detrimental to my mindset. I would love a cheesy little program that simply slaps a black patch over my account balance in the tourney registration screen. Anyone have these skills? I'd be willing to donate a few bucks via paypal or whatever to the cause. Anyone else who would love this or would kick in a few bucks, speak up!

zambonidrivr
10-24-2005, 02:06 PM
just refuse to ever lose.

Scuba Chuck
10-24-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've found that knowing my account balance when I register for each SNG is detrimental to my mindset. I would love a cheesy little program that simply slaps a black patch over my account balance in the tourney registration screen. Anyone have these skills? I'd be willing to donate a few bucks via paypal or whatever to the cause. Anyone else who would love this or would kick in a few bucks, speak up!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a good thing you don't invest money. You'd be a real pain in the ass for a client.

jeffraider
10-24-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a good thing you don't invest money. You'd be a real pain in the ass for a client.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean?