PDA

View Full Version : The lady in the produce section

10-24-2005, 01:36 PM
You see her shopping in the produce section. She doesn't notice you at all. Middle aged, wedding ring on, nothing real special but still you'd like to go home and bang her right then. What do you say?

dtbog
10-24-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You see her shopping in the produce section. She doesn't notice you at all. Middle aged, wedding ring on, nothing real special but still you'd like to go home and bang her right then. What do you say?

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]

MrWookie47
10-24-2005, 01:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/aksooted/censoredsignal.jpg

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-24-2005, 01:43 PM
Very nice.

MrWookie47
10-24-2005, 01:44 PM
Not mine. See the "are you happy with your penus" thread for the original artist. I would have cited my source, but I was lazy.

tdarko
10-24-2005, 01:57 PM
i say you're an idiot and do your [censored] shopping.

BCPVP
10-24-2005, 01:59 PM
Took me about a half a second to realize what that was. Then a lot of people stared at me laughing in the comp lab... /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bluffoon
10-24-2005, 02:16 PM
Duh you ask her a question about whatever produce she is standing next to and then compliment her and say something funny to make her laugh and then you ask her to go for a cup of coffee. Keep trying and you'll get it right.

ononimo
10-24-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this truly is brilliant, in every sense of the word.

10-24-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this truly is brilliant, in every sense of the word.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm lost... I totally don't get it. It looks like a nut sack with a face on it, being powered by a lamp, a la Batman.

?? Help me out.

tdarko
10-24-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm lost... I totally don't get it. It looks like a nut sack with a face on it, being powered by a lamp, a la Batman.

?? Help me out

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe you will be one of the "ones" then.

Cancer Merchant
10-24-2005, 03:13 PM
It's like the 3d posters, keep staring at it and you'll see the hidden picture.

HINT: It's a sailboat.

ononimo
10-24-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

?? Help me out.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, you're much closer than you think.

imported_anacardo
10-24-2005, 03:15 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT?!

THERE IS NO EASTER BUNNY!

THAT GUY OVER THERE? HE'S JUST A GUY IN A SUIT!

tdarko
10-24-2005, 03:18 PM
see and i was going to say "a scooner is a sailboat."

imported_anacardo
10-24-2005, 03:20 PM
I cut to the chase like an [censored]. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

TimM
10-24-2005, 03:30 PM
"Mine's bigger."
"What?"
"My cucumber. It's bigger."

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-24-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Mine's bigger."
"What?"

[/ QUOTE ]
I was coming in here with "That aint no cucumber... this is a cucumber!" This should be prefaced somehow by "Hey, lady!"

pokerdirty
10-24-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

?? Help me out

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe you will be one of the "ones" then.

[/ QUOTE ]

He already was one of the "ones" though. Remember K Steel from the sports forum?

tdarko
10-24-2005, 03:40 PM
ahhh how could i forget, he was a major p r i c k to me.

tdarko
10-24-2005, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was coming in here with "That aint no cucumber... this is a cucumber!" This should be prefaced somehow by "Hey, lady!"

[/ QUOTE ]
hahahahhaa! that reminds me of crocodile dundee when that gangster whips out that tiny knife and he looks at him perplexed and pulls out his gigantic bush machete and says, "now that a knife!"

theredwave
10-24-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Mine's bigger."
"What?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Animal House.

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-24-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
hahahahhaa! that reminds me of crocodile dundee when that gangster whips out that tiny knife and he looks at him perplexed and pulls out his gigantic bush machete and says, "now that a knife!"

[/ QUOTE ]
I forgot to add that you're supposed to say it with a huge Dundee accent.

MrTrik
10-24-2005, 06:06 PM
I can't address your exact question. But it reminded me of a similar situation I was in when I was still single.

The local store's produce manager was this hot, dark skinned, hispanic girl. I was in my late 20s and she was 24. She was a new American citizen and had that Latin flare. She was the manager so wore these black pinstripped pants and a tight white top. She was wearing a small apron to protect her clothes.

I had admired her for a month or so as I shopped. She was always out on the floor helping out her 'team' by getting the latest fruits and veggies out for display when they had fallen behind due to late deliveries.

I started chatting with her one day and then again the next time I shopped. She and I started to get into this inuendo sort of deal where she was pointing out various cucumbers and bananas. I eventually asked her out for drinks. We banged each other's bodies for about three weeks before her b/f arrived in country from Mexico. She was up front on him eventually getting into the country, but we sure had a hot time for a while. Ah, good memories.

10-25-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We banged each other's bodies for about three weeks before her b/f arrived in country from Mexico. She was up front on him eventually getting into the country, but we sure had a hot time for a while. Ah, good memories.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA

10-25-2005, 12:08 PM
this thread means nothing without a pic /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

honestly if you are serious, start a conversation about a recipe you are going to try, ask for advice, start a conversation and then invite her over to try it out