PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Dream(s)

Crveballin
10-24-2005, 01:12 PM
In an attempt to see how messed up my dreams are compared to others here goes:

I am running around, gun in hand, between a few various buildings. The scene is just out of a video game, most likely cause I just got done playing SOCOM 3. I run into a building and up the stairs to a room that is surrounded by blue candles. All candels are lit except for a white one in the middle. I choose to light it, in which a projector and a screen come out of the wall. I push play and the video starts. The video resembles the one in The Ring with the creepy noise filling the room. Coming from the corner of the room is the girl from the exorcist almost as if she is coming at me. Next thing I know I am in hell with the devil and exorcist girl talking to each other. The devil looks like a talking lion in which I find humurous and wake up.

I try to go back to sleep and continue the dream but it is gone. I know you all have some [censored] up dreams so post them.

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-24-2005, 01:15 PM
Who's the comic who did a bit about how annoying it is when your girlfriend always has to tell you about the dreams she had? The only line I remember goes something like "When I hear 'I had this dream', what I hear is 'here's a bunch of [censored] that never happened'".