PDA

View Full Version : 200NL hands

10-24-2005, 09:59 AM
Both hands villain is same.

He is played few hands in table. My reads of him is Lag. Raising lot before flop. I pickup J /images/graemlins/spade.gif 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif In Co. Folded to me, I call. Button calls and villain raise 3bb from Sb. We both call.

Flop comes 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif T /images/graemlins/heart.gif. Villain bets 2/3 pot 18$. I raise to 40$. Button folds and villain calls. Turn is T /images/graemlins/club.gif. Check Check. River is K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. Pot is 105$. Villain stack is 95$, I covered him. Villain check and I move in. Good or bad play?

Now we have played about hour. He is playing solid. Villain stack is 110$, I covered. I get JJ in UTG, raise to 8$. Folded to villain in Sb and he minraises. I call. Flop comes 889. Villain minbets, I raise pot and he moves in. Pot is 150 and its 70$ more to call. Call or fold??

EMcWilliams
10-24-2005, 10:03 AM
Definately should've raised and not called pf. LAGgy villian might call with little, esp. after you are weak on the turn. I just abandon it here.

Minraise is usually an indicator of a huge hand, and i am tempted to call for set value even with JJ here, but hI think villian has you.