PDA

View Full Version : New Party Reload should def. be coming soon.....

10-24-2005, 07:41 AM
After I logged onto Party and Stars yesterday and saw that stars had more players, I'm sure party is going to want to keep the slogan "World's Largest Poker Room." How do they bring back players to their site? BONUSES!!!! woooooot

jman220
10-24-2005, 09:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
After I logged onto Party and Stars yesterday and saw that stars had more players, I'm sure party is going to want to keep the slogan "World's Largest Poker Room." How do they bring back players to their site? BONUSES!!!! woooooot

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing Party does resembles any semblance of logic.

Bradyams
10-24-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing Party does resembles any semblance of logic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. You'd think Party would want to keep their players, but what they'll probably do is double the rake, add roulette, and tell us to "Enjoy!".

MycroftX
10-24-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure party is going to want to keep the slogan "World's Largest Poker Room."

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed the party poker commercial that the announcer guy who's name I can't remember does, has changed a little. Instead of saying "world's largest poker room" in the upper right corner, it now says "20,000+ players" in the bottom right. The one that plays on ESPN all the time during the WSOP coverage.

Next time you see it, you'll notice the change, it never used to say that.

aucu
10-24-2005, 02:13 PM
Naw I don't think we will see anything untill November when the current points deal runs out.

1337 skills
10-24-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure party is going to want to keep the slogan "World's Largest Poker Room."

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed the party poker commercial that the announcer guy who's name I can't remember does, has changed a little. Instead of saying "world's largest poker room" in the upper right corner, it now says "20,000+ players" in the bottom right. The one that plays on ESPN all the time during the WSOP coverage.

Next time you see it, you'll notice the change, it never used to say that.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean the one with Mike Sexton then you're wrong. That commercial is a few years old and it's always said "20,000+ players".

10-24-2005, 04:26 PM
It's also because they are advertising for the fake money tables. 20,000 players is not the largest pokerroom, although it could be the largest fake money site (I think stars is though).

10-24-2005, 08:21 PM
personally, i cant wait for the next bonus.......get $35 free for playing only 250,000 raked hands......but its ok cos bonus wont expire for 30 days.