PDA

View Full Version : Tried to sell a hand, line?

stokken
10-24-2005, 07:17 AM
Stars 109 r
blinds 100/200 rebuys are over

I believe I have a thight image.

My showdowns have been a boat where I made the set on flopp and played the hand agressively with a cont bet on flopp, pot bet on turn when I realized opponent took interest in the hand and pushed on river. Had one all in pf with AK s against JJ when I had opponent covered, one flush with KQ showndown, and one set shown. I have entered pots agressively and won the other pots I was envolved in with bets, when I thought my read justified it, have also made laydowns, I believe I appear thinking.. My vp$ip so far in the tourney is 16%

My stack 11K opponent 14K

I am in mp with A9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, folded to, I havent played a hand IN 2 orbits. I misclicked my raise and it was 2bb, intended 3 xbb

BB only caller

Flopp A /images/graemlins/spade.gifQ /images/graemlins/club.gif6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

BB checks I bet pot( the reason for the bet is I wanted to rep underpair hoping that maybe BB could be enticed to rep an A or actually think a Q was good or any low pp unconnected), BB replies with doubling my bet without much hesitation. I had expected this.I had seen him raise ep with 55 and betting strongly on a flopp with K, and J. He has stoped and goed a few steal attempts from lp and button.He played a hand to the end with underpair to flopp but opponent had underpair to. He called an all in from bb when he was button and raised 3xbb, with JJ bb had TT. He is a good player and I have seen him able to do this just to test honesty and to represent strenght. I knew if I just called he would read me for a hand without the A most likely.
Turn is 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif He bets 5K I go over the top all in, do you feel ok with this line. What hands would you put Villain on and what hands should he put me on and be willing to call with?