PDA

View Full Version : Scottsdale, Az

Boris
10-24-2005, 05:41 AM
Wow, I've never seen so many hot, plastic chicks concentrated in one place. Tried to experience the night life but could not stomach the club scene. Not sure they'd even let me in if I wanted. I did find one cool little bar called the Italian Grotto. The owner and manager were Italian and had tons of stories about hanging out with MLB execs and players. Maybe they were full of it but who cares. They gave us lots of free booze. Also ran into a guy selling cuban cigars. My laywer was with me and he assured me they were legit. Of course I'd never actually buy the damn things. I mean they're illegal. To cap it all off I spaced out my pker money in the hotel room. I didn't realize it until I was almost through security. Lucky me the maids were honest and the cab driver was fast. Didn't even miss my flight out.

The Truth
10-24-2005, 07:13 AM
Sounds interesting, I am gonna stop by there sometime in the next couple months.
I know poker is forbidden, but how was the action out there?

On to the hot girls, can we get ages and an average 1/10 scale of the girls? How many hot girls did you actually see.

you get the picture.

thanks
blake

Boris
10-24-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am gonna stop by there sometime in the next couple months.
I know poker is forbidden, but how was the action out there?

[/ QUOTE ]

think bellagio 30-60 on a friday night. small sample size.

If you are 21-26 and metro you will fit right in at the nightclubs.

[ QUOTE ]
On to the hot girls, can we get ages and an average 1/10 scale of the girls? How many hot girls did you actually see.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry about it bro. You will find what you seek. trust me.

10-24-2005, 01:30 PM
Yeah I have eaten at the Italian Grotto exactly once, but it is a experience I will never forget. I stopped in there on my way to play some cards to grab a quick bite to eat but I ended staying for about 3 hours listening to the owner and bartender tell story after story about some player, executive, or manager from the MLB. It was a pretty neat experience.