PDA

View Full Version : Damnit, who is hotter and gets my vote?

RiverFenix
10-24-2005, 01:22 AM
Collegehumor is running an americas hottest college girl contest at the moment. The decisions so far have all been pretty easy. Todays is difficult.
Here is the link, ill try and post the pics too
http://www.collegehumor.com/hottestgirl/match/95/

ALLIE http://www.collegehumor.com/images/hg_players/225/player.194.225.jpg

Kimberly
http://www.collegehumor.com/images/hg_players/225/player.88.225.jpg

imported_anacardo
10-24-2005, 01:23 AM
Allie seems like a no-brainer here.

mmbt0ne
10-24-2005, 01:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely. Her face is amazingly beautiful.

Exitonly
10-24-2005, 01:24 AM
kimberly might have a slightly better face, but looks like allie has a considerably better body.

LethalRose
10-24-2005, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
kimberly might have a slightly better face, but looks like allie has bigger boobies

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

I vote for allie, she has a little more meat on her.

miajag81
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Edge34
Allie, and its not....you know.

Exitonly
10-24-2005, 01:26 AM
also, it doesnt look like i can couunt her ribs. Which is good.

Eurotrash
10-24-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LethalRose
10-24-2005, 01:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
also, it doesnt look like i can couunt her ribs. Which is good.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, they are really 2 completely different pictures too. Kimberly's torso is twisted while allies is not, that makes a big difference.

TheBlueMonster
10-24-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SippinSoma
[ QUOTE ]
The decisions so far have all been pretty easy. Todays is difficult.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Allie - 23 100%
Kimberly - 0 0%

[/ QUOTE ]

ethan
[ QUOTE ]
Todays is difficult.

[/ QUOTE ]

Currently, voting's at 28-0.

I think OOT disagrees with you.

Phoenix1010
10-24-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely. Her face is amazingly beautiful.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is kind of silly. You can barely see her face, it's all smoothed out and black and white.

Raydain
10-24-2005, 01:31 AM
who's the idiot that voted for Kimberly?

RiverFenix
10-24-2005, 01:32 AM
I dont think Allie can have a better picture while I think kimberlys is pretty poor but she isnt at all. Perhaps im thinking too far into it...

I voted for allie but it wasnt after a little bit of thinking

Eurotrash
10-24-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is kind of silly. You can barely see her face, it's all smoothed out and black and white.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can see enough of Allie's face to tell that she's pretty. Kimberly just looks severely constipated or something.

jason_t
10-24-2005, 01:35 AM
I voted for Allie bringing it to 38 to 1. Who's the f[/i]ag?

Dominic
10-24-2005, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
kimberly might have a slightly better face, but looks like allie has a considerably better body.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, are we looking at the same girls? Allie is gorgeous, the other one has on some cute underwear, she's twisting her body round to make her look better and all, but she has a face like shovel.

mslif
10-24-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tonypaladino
10-24-2005, 01:38 AM
Allie. Not even close. Plus I /images/graemlins/heart.gif that name

Fratony
10-24-2005, 01:40 AM
It's nice to know that someone else is keeping up with that contest! Anyway, Allie for sure.

10-24-2005, 01:40 AM
Allie is a fairbit chopped I think. Still hotter though.
That being said, if I had a million dollars, I'd definitely do both of them at the same time.

tonypaladino
10-24-2005, 01:42 AM
The 4 people who voted for Kimberly should be banned.

Phoenix1010
10-24-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you can see enough of Allie's face to tell that she's pretty. Kimberly just looks severely constipated or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh I have no idea why she thought it would be a good idea to contort herself and sport an angry face for her photo. She's definitely pretty though. The other girl is a mystery. It seems like she has something to hide with all the photography brushwork.

RiverFenix
10-24-2005, 01:48 AM
On a related note the girl below apparently lives about 15 minutes from me. Now to find her...
http://www.collegehumor.com/images/hg_players/225/player.85.225.jpg

She is going to have a tough 2nd round against this girl , but I think she can pull it off

http://www.collegehumor.com/images/hg_players/225/player.29.225.jpg

Raydain
10-24-2005, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
On a related note the girl below apparently lives about 15 minutes from me. Now to find her...

She is going to have a tough 2nd round against this girl , but I think she can pull it off

[/ QUOTE ]

This one won't be close

astroglide
10-24-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Todays is difficult

[/ QUOTE ]

go get a vasectomy

Ulysses
10-24-2005, 02:00 AM
I voted for Allie, but those of you acting like you think Kimberly is not attractive are ridiculous.

xorbie
10-24-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are using "tough" in a manner entirely different from the way the rest of OOT does.

Sephus
10-24-2005, 02:05 AM
Amy

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/6149/player1972255td.jpg

ononimo
10-24-2005, 02:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are using "tough" in a manner entirely different from the way the rest of OOT does.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

Blarg
10-24-2005, 02:07 AM
I vote for the first one. I'm a big fan of girls who don't have neck problems.

krazyace5
10-24-2005, 02:11 AM
Allie reminds me of Diane Lane.

Fratony
10-24-2005, 02:11 AM
It's 80%-20% on the site, obviously it's not that tough of a choice. What i find weird is that the black girls get absolutely no love in the contest though. It seems like they have a lot of participants, but no one progresses /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Phoenix1010
10-24-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's 80%-20% on the site, obviously it's not that tough of a choice. What i find weird is that the black girls get absolutely no love in the contest though. It seems like they have a lot of participants, but no one progresses /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not weird. Most of the voters are white.

ononimo
10-24-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i envy your naivete

Fratony
10-24-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
my point is that obviously enough black people check the site to submit the amount of black participants. The ratios just dont add up. Unfortuneately you cant look up the percentages that the old match-ups produced, but the black participants lost by a much larger margin than the black to white ratio...if that makes sense.

ononimo
10-24-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my point is that obviously enough black people check the site to submit the amount of black participants. The ratios just dont add up. Unfortuneately you cant look up the percentages that the old match-ups produced, but the black participants lost by a much larger margin than the black to white ratio...if that makes sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesn't make sense ... you can't measure the black/white voting ratio by the black/white submission ratio.

Fratony
10-24-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesn't make sense ... you can't measure the black/white voting ratio by the black/white submission ratio.

[/ QUOTE ]
it should, because in order to submit a picture you would have had to view the site. In which case the amount of black/white viewers should be similar to the amount of black/white submitions shoud be similar to the amount of black/white voters.

PS this is my last post on this...its really pointless and I didnt mean to start a conversation on it.

dibbs
10-24-2005, 02:30 AM
Allie by far here, I think that's an awkard picture of Kimbo though, so it may not be totally fair.

RRRRICK
10-24-2005, 02:51 AM
Allie by 10 lengths,

Kimberly looks like a half sucked twistie

Edge34
10-24-2005, 02:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the black chicks have either been beyond busted, or had matches against girls they just couldn't match up with. I love how the race card eventually gets played on almost everything...

shant
10-24-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome.

NLSoldier
10-24-2005, 03:00 AM
This poll passes the 80% test. I vote censor him.

Fratony
10-24-2005, 03:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the black chicks have either been beyond busted, or had matches against girls they just couldn't match up with. I love how the race card eventually gets played on almost everything...

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit...way to make me post! I wasnt trying to play a race card, I'm white for christ's sake! The original reasons for my post was to point out statistics, but obviously thats not happening. Screw this and screw mathematics.

10-24-2005, 03:14 AM
Allie 9 Kim 3.

Where's the asian chicks?

10-24-2005, 11:13 AM
This isn't close. That second girls face looks not good. She looks psychotic.

First girl wins this "close race".

10-24-2005, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

That being said, if I had a million dollars, I'd definitely do both of them at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Not every girl is into money."

"Well, the kinda chicks that would double up on a dude like me."

Am I close?

imported_The Vibesman
10-24-2005, 11:31 AM
Completely unfair, the pic of Kimberly is a terrible pic. I bet that girl looks a lot better than that pic, and Allie probably doesn't look as good as her pic. I boycott this poll.

durron597
10-24-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I voted for Allie, but those of you acting like you think Kimberly is not attractive are ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

ononimo
10-24-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Completely unfair, the pic of Kimberly is a terrible pic. I bet that girl looks a lot better than that pic, and Allie probably doesn't look as good as her pic. I boycott this poll.

[/ QUOTE ]

these are the pics that the women themselves submitted to be judged -- what more do you want?

imported_The Vibesman
10-24-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
these are the pics that the women themselves submitted to be judged -- what more do you want?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want anything. You will never achieve inner peace until you rid yourself of the desire for material wealth. Or something.

diebitter
10-24-2005, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You will never achieve inner peace until you rid yourself of the desire for material wealth. Or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I think that I'll never achieve material wealth until I rid myself of the desire for inner peace.

GuyOnTilt
10-24-2005, 11:47 AM
Landslide.

GoT

d10
10-24-2005, 04:34 PM
I voted for Kimberly. Dark hair + green eyes = automatic winner.

asofel
10-24-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I close?

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm, sounds familiar...was it in a movie?

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-24-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is flawed.

stabn
10-24-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is flawed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did he somehow just look at the second picture at not the first? I don't see how you can look at both and vote for kimberly.

10-24-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I close?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only the movie-of-all-movies for twentysomething office workers!

asofel
10-24-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I close?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only the movie-of-all-movies for twentysomething office workers!

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmm.....animal house?